Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-15-2007, 18:23   #1
45gunner

March 15th GLIPSC Scores

Tonight's match was consisted of 5 D1 targets at distances from 10 to 20 yrds. The shooter started from in between two shooting boxes and could choose either to start in.

Each target was shot with two rounds each then a mandatory mag change was required before moving to the next box in which the same targets were engaged again.

Some of the newer people beat the old hands.

Harold Meyer 33.95
Eric Burke 34.00
Greg Hodges 42.55
Wade Wellman 45.52
Conor Wellman 48.97
John Whitt 49.01
Jack Hood 49.59
Dean F 57.06
John B 57.55
Edward Miles 57.85
Johnathan Brand 58.03
Jeff Diehl 63.31
Otis Fox 77.72
Daniel Meyer 141.74
Claude Wright 162.62
Old 03-15-2007, 18:38   #2
45gunner

I shot my reshoot tonight with my G35 that had a slick Dean Francisco Trigger job done on it. It has a much short reset. The mushy feeling is gone. Very sweet.

Cut my time by 3 seconds.

Glocks don't get any better than this folks.
Old 03-15-2007, 20:54   #3
TreehugginGlock

Wow! That's crazy about the new guys beating my boys. I consider my boys some of the top shooters in the area. Guess we need to step up our game a bit, huh?

Sorry I missed the actual shoot. Hope to make it back for next week, though. I did, however, get a chance to drop off my 17 to receive the Deanorization treatment. Cannot wait to get her back and see how fantastic she shoots. I'm hoping she's so sweet that I start to make John sweat again. She's no 35, but she will have a +40 behind her. That should count for something.
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 21:08   #4
45gunner

You were not there to inspire us TreeHuggin.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:50   #5
TreehugginGlock

Quote:
Originally posted by 45gunner
You were not there to inspire us TreeHuggin.
I was there, just not shooting and only for a few short minutes. I inspired from the lobby. I didn't want to scare you. Thought you might go running for the Crestwood hills again.
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 00:34   #6
GenoTac Ind.
|KYDEX GEAR>

Quote:
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Wow! That's crazy about the new guys beating my boys. I consider my boys some of the top shooters in the area. Guess we need to step up our game a bit, huh?

Sorry I missed the actual shoot. Hope to make it back for next week, though. I did, however, get a chance to drop off my 17 to receive the Deanorization treatment. Cannot wait to get her back and see how fantastic she shoots. I'm hoping she's so sweet that I start to make John sweat again. She's no 35, but she will have a +40 behind her. That should count for something.
Wish I was there. Still need to get a non-duty gun to be Deanorizationized. I'm thinking about 34 or 17. What do you think, KYgundoc(a.k.a Deanorminator)?
Old 03-17-2007, 07:44   #7
KYgundoc

Quote:
Wish I was there. Still need to get a non-duty gun to be Deanorizationized. I'm thinking about 34 or 17. What do you think, KYgundoc(a.k.a Deanorminator)?
If you do not reload get a 34 and do not look back. If you plan on reloading you can make a 35 do anything a 34 will do and more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
KYgundoc is offline   Reply With Quote