SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:42   #201
cookekdjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsite View Post
that's true, people don't know with their talking about when they talk about Sarah's lack of experience.

Lack of experience belongs to barry, he has none, barry been in politics a few years as a person in charge of nothing, and accountable to know one. He was a lawyer ACORN...lol, and a community organizer which means he was a block organizer/agitator. The few years barry has been in the senate 2 of those years has been getting groomed to run for president. People don't talk about his lack of experience, my god, all his political experience was voting, and i can't remember how many times he couldn't make a decision between Ya or Na, so he voted present.
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/hel..._teleprompter/
A challenge to you: Name one day, ONE DAY, ONE DAY when Obama voted "present" in the US Senate.
If you can't do it, take it back. Put up or shut up.
cookekdjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:44   #202
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW342 View Post
If it's ok with you guys.....I want to vote NO AGAIN --- NOBAMA!
<<<<Don't have a prob at all.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:42   #203
Don At PC

A very loud "NO".
NRA Benefactor Life Member
Retired A.F. Chief 1961-1991
Don At PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 13:19   #204
MasterShake
Brew Crew

He's about as qualified as my nephew is, he is 8 and goes to the YMCA.

Obama is only as good as his teleprompter.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 17:28   #205
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
GT Voting Booth
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 20:23   #206
cookekdjr

gunsite,
still waiting for you to name any day when Obama voted "present" in the U.S. Senate. Still waiting.
Extra bonus question: name ANY US Senator who has voted "present".
Old 09-30-2008, 21:00   #207
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
cooke, alot of fellas on here are good guys but they just spout rhetoric they hear and take it as fact.
Old 09-30-2008, 21:15   #208
stetson

No ,but the young voters love him.Just go to any college and you see nothing but his posters and his supporters including faculty polluting young minds!
stetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 22:30   #209
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stetson View Post
No ,but the young voters love him.Just go to any college and you see nothing but his posters and his supporters including faculty polluting young minds!
You are right and wrong.

Right - college campuses are very excited about a President Obama.

Wrong - profs arent polluting, they are exposing the ass of the Bush admins past 8 years as if there was ever any real need for further explanation. a consequence is OBAMA supporters galore!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 22:46   #210
SigPro2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
cooke, alot of fellas on here are good guys but they just spout rhetoric they hear and take it as fact.
Kind of like the way the Obama faithful spread the rhetoric they here.
SigPro2022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 23:05   #211
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigPro2022 View Post
Kind of like the way the Obama faithful spread the rhetoric they here.
Not really, its more like we believe and understand the stance of the candidate we support as a fix to the **** the Republican party has presided over and allowed to go to hell. Its more like that.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:15   #212
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

It's Kinda Ironic.You wear the uniform and are anti 2A.Your Candidate sure is.Before you blow a fuse check his voting record.McCains' aint much better but lets see your take.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:28   #213
SigPro2022

Quote:
Not really, its more like we believe and understand the stance of the candidate we support as a fix to the **** the Republican party has presided over and allowed to go to hell. Its more like that.
So let me get this straight. No one who supports McCain can believe or understand your candidates stance or views? That is so elitist. Anyone who supports McCain just doesn't understand, is that it? I guess it's your job to set us all straight, and make sure we support the mighty O? A vote for Obama is a vote against your 2nd Amendment rights, no matter how you try and justify his views.
SigPro2022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:59   #214
rwschill

I think it will be a close race but he has a good chance and will do a fine job.
rwschill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:43   #215
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigPro2022 View Post
So let me get this straight. No one who supports McCain can believe or understand your candidates stance or views? That is so elitist. Anyone who supports McCain just doesn't understand, is that it? I guess it's your job to set us all straight, and make sure we support the mighty O? A vote for Obama is a vote against your 2nd Amendment rights, no matter how you try and justify his views.
Sig, I am not trying to set anyone straight. All I am saying is that McCain's plans do not make sense economically. He wants to cut taxes by cutting port barrel spending when port barrel spending cuts completely wouldnt be able to fund the tax cuts he is talking about. Every person that I see on here that has been a "mccain gun owner/supporter" never says ANYTHING about anything other than the fact that he is better than Obama on ONE issue. I dont care if you vote for Obama or not. I just believe that it is ignorant to vote for a candidate based on 1 issue... and some of the comments like "we better be armed when nov. 5th rolls around" are just laughable.

kirg - what is ironic about being in the military and voting for someone who recognizes a war based on lies from the start of it?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:56   #216
mesteve2

+ 1 on that HELL NO!,,,

He is a good reader, Great lier, and really STIPID!

To are GUNS!
mesteve2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:27   #217
cookekdjr

Quote:
Yeah, I guess I should be nicer about it with folks who obviously don't know any better. But its so infuriating to keep hearing the same talking point lies repeated over and over and over. When we point out the lies, they say well, Obama lies, too.
But my point about the voting present thing (still haven't heard anybody making this charge respond) is that the people who wrote that talking point for less-informed people to spread (like our friends here at GT) know there is no such thing as voting present in the US Senate. But they say it over and over and then get people here at GT to echo it.
Bottom line is, almost every single crack against Obama at GT is a lie. The ONLY real factual point they have on him is his stance on 2nd Am. That's it.
Obviously I disagree with Obama on that, but its not even a priority of his, and enough of his support comes from gun owners that I just can't see him making a wedge issue liks guns a priority. It would be politically stupid to do that, and he has demonstrated he's not politically stupid.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:59   #218
farnhamj
NY CCW

1. Robert Byrd
2. Ted Kennedy
3. Joe Biden

Probably not the best two people to be on a list with...imho
Old 10-01-2008, 10:06   #219
farnhamj
NY CCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookekdjr View Post
A challenge to you: Name one day, ONE DAY, ONE DAY when Obama voted "present" in the US Senate.
If you can't do it, take it back. Put up or shut up.
You just said that "It is common practice" to vote present, yet they don't vote present... so did he not show up or just not vote? I don't understand. Please Clarify. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:09   #220
farnhamj
NY CCW

Quote:
GT Voting Booth
I am assuming you are military in backround from your pic, and I am amazed that you can back someone who says that your fighting and courage and putting yourself on the line along with everyone else in the military. I don't know if you are in Iraq or were or whatever, but backing someone who says this war was a mistake would make me upset. He is basically saying that all you do and all you live for and believe is a mistake. Doesn't sound like anyone I would like in the white house.