GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 07:01   #261
gunsite
CLM Number 227
Charter Lifetime Member
 
gunsite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: No Quarter
Posts: 2,236


Here is a list of barry's claims, I did not write this, if i did, I would be a racist according to liberals. This thread is about barry's qualities to be president, i'm just pointing out some of those qualities by way of the news.

Here's a thought, if 90% of black people vote for barry; is it racism that drives their vote.



TERRY ANDERSON, A BLACK LOS ANGELES TALK RADIO HOST, WENT DOWN A LIST OF THINGS SENATOR OBAMA HAS SAID THAT AREN'T EXACTLY CORRECT.

Obama's Not Exactlys

1.) Selma March Got Me Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965 (Google'Obama Selma ' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various untruths.)

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya . It is the first widespread violence in decades. The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your half-brother, Abongo Oba ma, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out the following link for verification of that....and for more.

Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT EXACTLY, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - NOT EXACTLY, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya , his father's family was mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to.....

http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy.....25%25_African

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

4-3-08 Article 'Obama was 'quite religious in islam'' http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60559

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - NOT EXACTLY, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

February 28, 2008. Kristoff from the New York Times a year ago: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.' This is just one example of what Pamela is talking about when she says 'Obama's narrative is being altered, enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts.'

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - NOT EXACTLY, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia , I Have More Foreign Experience - NOT EXACTLY, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the language. What did you learn except how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - NOT EXACTLY, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - NOT EXACTLY, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - NOT EXACTLY, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - NOT EXACTLY, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - NOT EXACTLY, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Voting 'Present' is Common In Illinois Senate - NOT EXACTLY, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - NOT EXACTLY, only when caught by church groups and Democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - NOT EXACTLY, you didn't write it, introduce it, change it or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - NOT EXACTLY, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - NOT EXACTLY, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - NOT EXACTLY, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - NOT EXACTLY, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - NOT EXACTLY, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - NOT EXACTLY, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

28.) No One on my campaign contacted Canada about NAFTA - NOT EXACTLY, the Canadian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - NOT EXACTLY, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.

30.) I Want All Votes To Count - NOT EXACTLY, you said let the delegates decide.

31.) I Want Americans To Decide - NOT EXACTLY, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

32.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - NOT EXACTLY, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

33.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - NOT EXACTLY, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.

34.) I Don't Take PAC Money - NOT EXACTLY, you take loads of it.

35.) I don't Have Lobbysists - NOT EXACTLY, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.

36.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - NOT EXACTLY, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.

37.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - NOT EXACTLY, you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time.

38.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - NOT EXACTLY, your plan leaves us all to pay for the 15,000,000 who don't have to buy it.

39.) My uncle liberated Auschwitz concentration camp - NOT EXACTLY, your mother had no brothers and the Russ I an army did the liberating.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/09/13/...reveals-facts/

GT Voting Booth
__________________
" MARINES DON'T STAND BEHIND THE FLAG....WE STAND IN FRONT OF IT "
gunsite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:11   #262
TangoFoxtrot
OIF 04-05
 
TangoFoxtrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nowhereville, USA
Posts: 4,037
Blog Entries: 2
None of the above!
__________________
G21 Club: 0685 -Tact. SG 7048
S/P Club: 109 - .40 Club: 0255
Black Rifle-SWMP15S1647
TangoFoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 16:31   #263
Dean
Senior Member
 
Dean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,109
Yes I do think so, because he is a savvy political animal and was able to climb to the top, first at Columbia and Harvard and then in the U.S. Senate. But a lot of men have done that. Another question is:
Will he do well as President? That's an entirely different question, the answer of which depends on so many variables that for me to offer an opinion would amount to little more than a prediction.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 20:10   #264
RyanSBHF
Senior Member
 
RyanSBHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 19,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by farnhamj View Post
He has admitted in at least two interviews that he takes immense joy and fullfillment in his daily muslim prayers...then backsteps...then admits it again. If you have daily muslim prayers and daily muslim prayers arfe only done by muslims, then you are a muslim. If A=B and B=C then A=C. Simple really.


Remember liberals "logic", 2 + 2 = 5.
__________________
An Emperor leads an Empire.

A Monarch leads a Monarchy.

Hillary Clinton leads a Country.
RyanSBHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 00:13   #265
Brian Lee
Drop those nuts
 
Brian Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Up a tree.
Posts: 7,701
The most important "qualification" we need in a president right now, is honest intentions about really wanting the middle class to become better off than we now are. Can't say if Obama has that in him or not. I can only say that I think we have already seen proof that we have not had honest intentions in a president or a congressman in a very long time. I'm still a republican, but George Bush is an unpatriotic criminal in disguise trying to distract us while we all take it up the butt.
Brian Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:16   #266
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
THose of you of hear some outlandish lie from Palin or the McCain campaign or other right wing websites that have ZERO credentials who continually post the stuff make you as dumb as the people you SAY are voting for Obama.

Lets see.. Hear something, too lazy to get off your ass and RESEARCH the FACTS so you just copy and paste the bull**** Thats easier right?

However, the problem for you guys is 2 fold...

1. it makes you look like a total fool and lazy ass.
2. it totally undermines your claim that people who vote for Obama are ignorant because YOU are being used by campaigners to spread their nonsensical lies.

Its a good thing that the Republican party can count on ignorant people to spread their lies about their opponent. However, the bad news for you guys and the good news for intelligent people who seek out the truth, is that the VAST majority of people in this nation are going to ELECT OBAMA this November. I cannot wait. ***** and moan all you want.... Obama is the next LEADER of our nation. Cry and post those cries in vain online.... Its all you can do at this point. McCain is done. He and Palin never had anything for Obama/Biden anyways... The American people know it and have all along.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:58   #267
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,606
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
THose of you of hear some outlandish lie from Palin or the McCain campaign or other right wing websites that have ZERO credentials who continually post the stuff make you as dumb as the people you SAY are voting for Obama.

Lets see.. Hear something, too lazy to get off your ass and RESEARCH the FACTS so you just copy and paste the bull**** Thats easier right?

However, the problem for you guys is 2 fold...

1. it makes you look like a total fool and lazy ass.
2. it totally undermines your claim that people who vote for Obama are ignorant because YOU are being used by campaigners to spread their nonsensical lies.

Its a good thing that the Republican party can count on ignorant people to spread their lies about their opponent. However, the bad news for you guys and the good news for intelligent people who seek out the truth, is that the VAST majority of people in this nation are going to ELECT OBAMA this November. I cannot wait. ***** and moan all you want.... Obama is the next LEADER of our nation. Cry and post those cries in vain online.... Its all you can do at this point. McCain is done. He and Palin never had anything for Obama/Biden anyways... The American people know it and have all along.
I don't have a crystal ball to see what the results will be on election day. I just hope and pray you are forced to eat your words. You seem awefully certain and even result in attacks in your posts. I hope to be able to come back after the election and laugh at your insane posts.
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:34   #268
spdski
CLM Number 294
NRA Life Member
 
spdski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,186
Quote:
The exhaustingly, sometimes infuriatingly long campaign of 2008 (and 2007) has had at least one virtue: it has demonstrated that Obama's intelligence and steady temperament are not just figments of the writer's craft. He has made mistakes, to be sure. (His failure to accept McCain's imaginative proposal for a series of unmediated joint appearances was among them.) But, on the whole, his campaign has been marked by patience, planning, discipline, organization, technological proficiency, and strategic astuteness. Obama has often looked two or three moves ahead, relatively impervious to the permanent hysteria of the hourly news cycle and the cable-news shouters. And when crisis has struck, as it did when the divisive antics of his ex-pastor threatened to bring down his campaign, he has proved equal to the moment, rescuing himself with a speech that not only drew the poison but also demonstrated a profound respect for the electorate. Although his opponents have tried to attack him as a man of "mere" words, Obama has returned eloquence to its essential place in American politics. The choice between experience and eloquence is a false one––something that Lincoln, out of office after a single term in Congress, proved in his own campaign of political and national renewal. Obama's "mere" speeches on everything from the economy and foreign affairs to race have been at the center of his campaign and its success; if he wins, his eloquence will be central to his ability to govern.

We cannot expect one man to heal every wound, to solve every major crisis of policy. So much of the Presidency, as they say, is a matter of waking up in the morning and trying to drink from a fire hydrant. In the quiet of the Oval Office, the noise of immediate demands can be deafening. And yet Obama has precisely the temperament to shut out the noise when necessary and concentrate on the essential. The election of Obama—a man of mixed ethnicity, at once comfortable in the world and utterly representative of twenty-first-century America—would, at a stroke, reverse our country's image abroad and refresh its spirit at home. His ascendance to the Presidency would be a symbolic culmination of the civil- and voting-rights acts of the nineteen-sixties and the century-long struggles for equality that preceded them. It could not help but say something encouraging, even exhilarating, about the country, about its dedication to tolerance and inclusiveness, about its fidelity, after all, to the values it proclaims in its textbooks. At a moment of economic calamity, international perplexity, political failure, and battered morale, America needs both uplift and realism, both change and steadiness. It needs a leader temperamentally, intellectually, and emotionally attuned to the complexities of our troubled globe.
While I did not write it and do not pass it off as my own, I thought this was interesting.

I will not subscribe to this thread as I have no interest in getting in a fight about this issue, but I hope this provokes some thought in people, rather than simple non-thinking angry reactions.
spdski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:43   #269
flynjump
Senior Member
 
flynjump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 236
My only comment for Meshmdz is, what is he going to do when Obama comes and confiscates all his firearms. I just can't believe anyone who is on this site can actually support that terrorist loving socialist and his America hating wife.

Sorry, but just my humble opinion.
__________________
Member NRA and the USCCA, pistolprotectionplus.com
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor:
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor:
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer:
NRA Recruiter
flynjump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:19   #270
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynjump View Post
My only comment for Meshmdz is, what is he going to do when Obama comes and confiscates all his firearms. I just can't believe anyone who is on this site can actually support that terrorist loving socialist and his America hating wife.

Sorry, but just my humble opinion.
HAHA. Too bad Obama and the military as some have advocated on this thread, will NOT be coming to take my Glocks or my rifles. I love the fear-mongering rhetoric though.

Once again, MOST Americans vote for the person they think that can do the best for this nation and not based on ONE solitary issue, like many of you on here. Not only are you voting on ONE issue, you are resorting to copy and pasting lies to make yourself feel better about it. Its ok though. Just wait. Look at the polls. The same polls that predicted Bush would beat Kerry in 2004 by 3 million votes are saying Obama is going to win all Kerry won and Colorado, New Mexico, PA, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina. Whoa how it must suck to be knowing your candidate (McCain) is going to lose.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:31   #271
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,606
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
HAHA. Too bad Obama and the military as some have advocated on this thread, will NOT be coming to take my Glocks or my rifles. I love the fear-mongering rhetoric though.

Once again, MOST Americans vote for the person they think that can do the best for this nation and not based on ONE solitary issue, like many of you on here. Not only are you voting on ONE issue, you are resorting to copy and pasting lies to make yourself feel better about it. Its ok though. Just wait. Look at the polls. The same polls that predicted Bush would beat Kerry in 2004 by 3 million votes are saying Obama is going to win all Kerry won and Colorado, New Mexico, PA, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina. Whoa how it must suck to be knowing your candidate (McCain) is going to lose.
The media were saying that Mondale would win against Reagan too. They said it was too close to call in several battleground states and they said several times that they were calling it for mondale. Funny thing is...it went all for Reagan with the exception of Minnesota, which just happened to be Mondale's home state.
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 14:07   #272
farnhamj
NY CCW
 
farnhamj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
THose of you of hear some outlandish lie from Palin or the McCain campaign or other right wing websites that have ZERO credentials who continually post the stuff make you as dumb as the people you SAY are voting for Obama.

Lets see.. Hear something, too lazy to get off your ass and RESEARCH the FACTS so you just copy and paste the bull**** Thats easier right?

However, the problem for you guys is 2 fold...

1. it makes you look like a total fool and lazy ass.
2. it totally undermines your claim that people who vote for Obama are ignorant because YOU are being used by campaigners to spread their nonsensical lies.

Its a good thing that the Republican party can count on ignorant people to spread their lies about their opponent. However, the bad news for you guys and the good news for intelligent people who seek out the truth, is that the VAST majority of people in this nation are going to ELECT OBAMA this November. I cannot wait. ***** and moan all you want.... Obama is the next LEADER of our nation. Cry and post those cries in vain online.... Its all you can do at this point. McCain is done. He and Palin never had anything for Obama/Biden anyways... The American people know it and have all along.
You need to stop talking. You claim these lies are spread without any research. Check out the tapes of LIVE interviews. They aren't doctored. They are BO's exact words that are being repeated. The long list of "not exactlys" are taking his EXACT words and RESEARCHING to find the correct answers. It is so sad that you are so brainwashed.
__________________
G22
farnhamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 14:16   #273
farnhamj
NY CCW
 
farnhamj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
HAHA. Too bad Obama and the military as some have advocated on this thread, will NOT be coming to take my Glocks or my rifles. I love the fear-mongering rhetoric though.

Once again, MOST Americans vote for the person they think that can do the best for this nation and not based on ONE solitary issue, like many of you on here. Not only are you voting on ONE issue, you are resorting to copy and pasting lies to make yourself feel better about it. Its ok though. Just wait. Look at the polls. The same polls that predicted Bush would beat Kerry in 2004 by 3 million votes are saying Obama is going to win all Kerry won and Colorado, New Mexico, PA, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina. Whoa how it must suck to be knowing your candidate (McCain) is going to lose.
It may not be a one-issue decision but it is a large issue. Not that it will happen but it may, when guns are gonna be tried to be taken from us it will be a sad day. For one, can you possibly imagine if a governement(lets say under Obama)can take away your guns, what else can they take away. I am on really not in the mood to become a socialist state(with a socialist leader). Second, I don't see how a country can effectively rout out terrorists from the Arab world(which we are fighting in now) with an Arab/muslim/whatever the hell you want to call him POTUS. With a future in the military, you might want to thing about that.
__________________
G22
farnhamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 14:23   #274
farnhamj
NY CCW
 
farnhamj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
The media were saying that Mondale would win against Reagan too. They said it was too close to call in several battleground states and they said several times that they were calling it for mondale. Funny thing is...it went all for Reagan with the exception of Minnesota, which just happened to be Mondale's home state.
Look at who is doing the polls. CNN says that Obama is leading. Fox says Mccain is leading...etc etc. everyone is going to be biased to their cause, and the do their polls where they know that they are going to get the answers they want for the viewers that are watching them. Just vote the better of the two, (or the lesser of two evil, however you see it) and then we will see in a month who will be in charge. Either way, half of the nation is going to say it is the saddest day of their lives and the economy will still function, and wars will still be fought and everyone who voted for the losing candidate will complain that we would be better off if the "other guy" won and the world will still spin.

Just before you vote, think about the real issues at hand and who you would rather be dealing with them for the next 4 years. It seems too many people think about whether Biden or Palin would make the better POTUS. News flash, they aren't running for that POTUS. Some people need to think it over a little harder.
__________________
G22
farnhamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 16:42   #275
PAGunner
Senior Member
 
PAGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 6,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
SDGlock, YOU get your facts straight... That has been typical nonsensical bull**** from your ilk and their likes to try to slander Obama because the Republicans dont like him. It isnt true and never has been but idiots like yourself and others will apparently take it to their graves because it makes it easier to hate him. Hate all you wont, doesnt change the facts, and that he IS GOING to be the next President and Leader of the United States in the world.
He might be the next president of the United States, but I can assure you that he will be the leader that takes the US from the status of superpower to a country with a 3rd rate economy and 3rd rate military, along with plenty of restrictions on freedom to go around. Your right, he is not a muslim, but he has definitely bought into a religion and ideology of hate.

If you still want to vote for Obama after reading the information I present to you below, then I don't know what to say, I'm flat out speechless.

Since you wish to make your career in the military, here is what your peers already know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0du8wMLzEY

Here is a video that connects the dots for slow learners:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a46g9cWQ5E

(I listed part 2 of 2 first because it is the meat and potatos of all you need to know about this radical)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olJLK...eature=related

We all know about the William Aires connection, so I'm sure I don't have to spell that one out for you, but here is another connection to a radical (seems to have "red" good ole Saul's book):

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4784

Saul Alinsky’s son: “Obama learned his lesson well”
By Judi McLeod Tuesday, September 2, 2008


In Artful Dodger style, Barack Obama, plays down his mentorship with Communist author Saul Alinsky. But Alinsky’s son, L. David Alinsky, credits Obama for “learning his lesson well” from the Communist guru.

Indeed, Alinsky Jr. who credits his late father for the success of last week’s Democratic National Convention, may have done something that Obama’s detractors couldn’t: blown the cover on the presidential hopeful’s communist leanings.

No one can blame Alinsky for the pretentiousness of the Ancient Greek Temple from which Obama addressed plebes, or for the tacky neon colours on display at the Pepsi Centre, but it was Alinsky who wrote Rules for Radicals, the bible of the far left.

Says Alinsky’s son L. David Alinsky of his father’s influence at the Dem Convention: “ALL the elements were present: the individual stories told by real people of their situation and hardships, the packed-to-the rafters crowd, the crowd’s chanting of key phrases and names, the action on the spot of texting and phoning to show instant support and commitment to jump into the political battle, the rallying selections of music, the setting of the agenda by the power people.”

“The Democratic National Convention had all the elements of the perfectly organized event, Saul Alinsky style, the Communist guru’s son wrote in a letter published yesterday in the Boston Globe.

The Artful Dodger may be less than pleased that he has been pegged as a Saul Alinsky Poster Boy by the guru’s own son.

“Barack Obama’s training in Chicago by the great community organizers is showing its effectiveness,” Alinsky Jr. wrote to the Globe. “It is an amazingly powerful format, and the method of my late father always works to get the message out and get the supporters on board. When executed meticulously and thoughtfully, it is a powerful strategy for initiating change and making it really happen. Obama learned his lesson well.

“I am proud to see that my father’s model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday.”

Alinsky should be reminded that the West has stared down communism everywhere it has raised its hideous head.

influencing a Democratic convention from the grave pales in comparison to the results that followed President Ronald Reagan’s famous words, “Mr. Gorbachev, take down this wall.”

The commonsense and freedom-loving Gipper would have chuckled at the audacity of Obama’s Ancient Greek Temple stage setting and would have told Obama what he told the world: “All great change in America begins at the dinner table.”

Reagan also said: “I have seen the rise and fall of Nazi tyranny, the subsequent cold war and the nuclear nightmare that for 50 years haunted the dreams of children everywhere. During that time my generation defeated totalitarianism. As a result, your world is poised for better tomorrows. What will you do on your journey?”

“Alinsky considered himself a realist above all, the ultimate pragmatist.” (American Thinker, Aug. 30, 2008). “As a confirmed atheist, Alinsky believed that the here and now is all there is, and therefore had no qualms about assorted versions of morality in the pursuit of worldly power. He didn’t coddle his radical acolytes or encourage their bourgeois distinctions between good and evil when it came to transferring power from the Haves to the Have Nots. Alinsky saw the already formed church communities as being the perfect springboards for agitation and creating bonds for demanding goods and services.”

Obama followed the same path.

It is a fact that activist-cum senator Barack Hussein Obama started off his career as an activist with a position as a community organizer for the Developing Communities Project (DCP) of the Calumet Community Religious conference (CCRC) in Chicago. Both the CCRC and the DCP were built on the Alinsky model of community agitation, wherein paid organizers learned, in Alinsky’s own words, how to “rub raw the sores of discontent”.

Meanwhile L. David Alinsky, perhaps unwittingly put Obama into the proper perspective by stating without reservation: “Obama learned his lesson well.”
__________________
M&P 40 CORE, M&P FS 40, M&P 40c, M&P 40 Shield
DDM4V1 LW, DDM4V5 LW, SCAR 17s, VEPR 12
PAGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 16:48   #276
PAGunner
Senior Member
 
PAGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 6,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
HAHA. Too bad Obama and the military as some have advocated on this thread, will NOT be coming to take my Glocks or my rifles. I love the fear-mongering rhetoric though.
, sadly, you will be suprised when Obama passes every gun control legislation there is, short of an all out ban. The only way this won't happen is if the blue dog democrats actually show some back bone and don't vote with the loons running the asylum lock step, and I haven't seen any evidence of that yet.
__________________
M&P 40 CORE, M&P FS 40, M&P 40c, M&P 40 Shield
DDM4V1 LW, DDM4V5 LW, SCAR 17s, VEPR 12
PAGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 16:55   #277
PAGunner
Senior Member
 
PAGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 6,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynjump View Post
My only comment for Meshmdz is, what is he going to do when Obama comes and confiscates all his firearms. I just can't believe anyone who is on this site can actually support that terrorist loving socialist and his America hating wife.
, just on this site? Hell, I can't imagine why anyone with an IQ over 90 and is not mentally insane would wanna vote for the guy, outside of all the socialist/communist/black liberation thelogy goons that is.
__________________
M&P 40 CORE, M&P FS 40, M&P 40c, M&P 40 Shield
DDM4V1 LW, DDM4V5 LW, SCAR 17s, VEPR 12
PAGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 17:19   #278
JMag
Senior Member
 
JMag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: USA:Love it or leave!
Posts: 11,100


I believe BHO is more than qualified to be president of some distant European land which loves socialism and mediocrity.
__________________
JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."
Sir Winston Churchill
JMag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 19:12   #279
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Quote:
Originally Posted by farnhamj View Post
Look at who is doing the polls. CNN says that Obama is leading. Fox says Mccain is leading...etc etc. everyone is going to be biased to their cause, and the do their polls where they know that they are going to get the answers they want for the viewers that are watching them. Just vote the better of the two, (or the lesser of two evil, however you see it) and then we will see in a month who will be in charge. Either way, half of the nation is going to say it is the saddest day of their lives and the economy will still function, and wars will still be fought and everyone who voted for the losing candidate will complain that we would be better off if the "other guy" won and the world will still spin.

Just before you vote, think about the real issues at hand and who you would rather be dealing with them for the next 4 years. It seems too many people think about whether Biden or Palin would make the better POTUS. News flash, they aren't running for that POTUS. Some people need to think it over a little harder.


Hmmmm , that is interesting coming from someone who says they bring the "facts" to the table... Sean Hannity and Dick Morris just said McCain is "way behind from where he was 10 days ago."

The fact is, Obama is leading marginally and is going to win. Its sad that people are more bent on bashing him and his ideas for this nation which are NOT bad. Building the middle class, taxing the rich, lowering gas prices, BUILDING the military (Army by 65,000, Marines by 27,000), making college more affordable for Americans, bringing healthcare to those who arent covered under private plans, and working on environmental incentives to make sure that the environment is taken care of, just to name a few...

But no, many of you want to bash him and call him un-American, a friend of terrorists, etc... Its ok, the American people arent buying your lies and saying he is going to gut or cut the military is bunk on all accounts. You have NO evidence of anything he has said regarding this false claim.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 19:18   #280
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAGunner View Post
, sadly, you will be suprised when Obama passes every gun control legislation there is, short of an all out ban. The only way this won't happen is if the blue dog democrats actually show some back bone and don't vote with the loons running the asylum lock step, and I haven't seen any evidence of that yet.
You think just because someone is a Democrat or votes Democrat that they are going to support the unlawful ban of firearms in the USA? If so, you and many like you are fools. I am a Southern Democrat and have some views that some Democrats share and some that they do not. For one, I dont agree whole-heartedly with Obama's gun control stance. I dont. However, I will not let that stop me from voting for him because McCain is nothing more than 4 more years of Bush and that is NOT what this nation needs. How foolish can you be to say, Im going to vote for someone that I dont think will enact certain gun control measures so I will have my guns... But the economy is going to be worse, the middle class is evaporating into this air, the rich are getting richer, gas prices will continue to soar, more Americans will lose their homes/healthcare/jobs, etc... But BY GOD, my AR-15 will be in my bedroom... Get real.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

« Madame Vice Mayor? | - »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:04.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,115
272 Members
843 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42