Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:40   #1
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

I suppose it's my only collectable Glock

About two years ago, I managed to trade and acquire a G21. Now, G21s are pretty neat guns but this one was special. You see, it it a 9/11 edition. When they came out as an edition, I was a bit turned off by the whole making money from a tragedy thing but I realized that on 9/11, Glocks were in the mix, some destroyed. Glocks were worn by brother officers who were killed.

What sold me on the gun was the serial number: USA1995. I saw that and knew I had to have it. On 1 September 1995, I became a cop. On 9/11/2001 in the morning, I watched the tragedy unfold. Hours later, I was recalled back to duty and worked that night, patrolling a scared and concerned small city, listening to the whine of only F-15s on CAP above the Seattle metro area.

So, this is the one collectable Glock I have. It's the one I will never part with.

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Say NO! to Washington I-594
Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:57   #2
eddief4
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris View Post
About two years ago, I managed to trade and acquire a G21. Now, G21s are pretty neat guns but this one was special. You see, it it a 9/11 edition. When they came out as an edition, I was a bit turned off by the whole making money from a tragedy thing but I realized that on 9/11, Glocks were in the mix, some destroyed. Glocks were worn by brother officers who were killed.

What sold me on the gun was the serial number: USA1995. I saw that and knew I had to have it. On 1 September 1995, I became a cop. On 9/11/2001 in the morning, I watched the tragedy unfold. Hours later, I was recalled back to duty and worked that night, patrolling a scared and concerned small city, listening to the whine of only F-15s on CAP above the Seattle metro area.

So, this is the one collectable Glock I have. It's the one I will never part with.

Sounds like a Awesome gun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
R.I.P Angelica Nappi, 14
Mil Surplus club #4 J-frame club #4 Sks club #14 1911club # IV Rimfire club #1414 Browning High Power club #4
SNS club #14 Kalashnikov Klub #1414
He could probably Mexican Carry a Mexican, Mexican Carrying that gun.deadite
eddief4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:01   #3
glockdude28

totaly sweet. do you have any pics??? WE LOVE PICS!!!!!!
glockdude28 is offline   Reply With Quote