Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:03   #341
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Well the American people OVERWHELMINGLY believe he is qualified!!! We have spoken and WE have elected our new Leader! PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 16:55   #342
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
Well the American people OVERWHELMINGLY believe he is qualified!!! We have spoken and WE have elected our new Leader! PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!
Is it okay if we start calling him by his real name again, Barack Hussein Obama, now that he is elected and all?
Old 11-05-2008, 18:11   #343
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz
Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
Is it okay if we start calling him by his real name again, Barack Hussein Obama, now that he is elected and all?
How about we just call him by his correct title. He is PRESIDENT ELECT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 18:45   #344
SDGlock23
Glockoholic

I'll just call him B.O.
Old 11-05-2008, 19:16   #345
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
call him what you may, he is the next President of the USA and there hasnt been a movement behind a President Elect like this in decades!!! I am so happy for our country.
Old 11-05-2008, 21:13   #346
cam6702
Safety's Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
How about we just call him by his correct title. He is PRESIDENT ELECT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

damn right!

but on a serious note no i dont think he has what it takes i based my vote for McCain off of experience and who in my eyes seemed to be best fit for the job, not race. i dont think he has what it takes and i dont think he can carry out all of the promises he has made. i hope im wrong for the sake of my children and upcoming generations but only time will tell unfortunately.
Old 11-05-2008, 21:15   #347
cam6702
Safety's Off

Quote:
call him what you may, he is the next President of the USA and there hasnt been a movement behind a President Elect like this in decades!!! I am so happy for our country.

im not im in mourning, in my eyes yesterday was Americas Funeral
Old 11-06-2008, 09:47   #348
ChrisVV
American

According to his paternal grandmother, he was born in Kenya. She was there when he was born.

So I vote no.

oh but Factcheck.org said his birth cert was real.

Factcheck.org is funded by The ANNENBERG FOUNDATION (the one with Ayers and Obama on its Board

Hawaii said it was authentic...

A few days after he "visited his dieing grandmother" in hawaii.

Please people dont just dismiss this, look into it.

His brainwashed supporters will say, "who cares at least he is not GW Bush."

Seriously?
I guess this makes me a conspiracy theorist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgYY-n3ogs

Last edited by ChrisVV; 11-06-2008 at 09:55..
ChrisVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:54   #349
ChrisVV
American

Quote:
What the hell are you happy about?

RIP
1776-2008

Does this make you happy?

I think I understood what you ment to say to I fixed it for you.
Quote:
call him what you may, he is the first foreign born President of the USA and there hasnt been a movement of brainwashed individuals behind a President Elect like this in decades!!! I am so concerned about our country.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:06   #350
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVV View Post
What the hell are you happy about?

RIP
1776-2008

Does this make you happy?
Sadly, I agree...this is the death of our Constitution, our freedom, our United States of America

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 13:35   #351
gunsite
CLM Number 227
Charter Lifetime Member

i haven't given up yet, sometimes you learn more from a good scar than from good advice, and i think the US will do the same. All things equal its very hard for a 8 year party to continue another 4 years, so a democrat winning was not that unpredictable.

I think the media will turn on him now that he's in office, the last i looked, the stock market is sinking big time today, and this is due to what the investors see down the road (6 Months). They predict obama moving or governing from the center, his track record as a senator doesn't prove that, but things change when you got the ball, i think he's a liberal like jimmy carter was and he's going to spread misery evenly to everyone.

Maybe this lost will make the GOP rethink its strategy and run on conservative values in 4 years instead of this moderate bipartisan approach, conservatism and the values that our fathers built this country on still means something, this country is crying for a REAGAN type of politician
Old 11-06-2008, 19:10   #352
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

PALIN in 2012!!!!!

We Democrats will win EVERYTIME!!!! Keep her as the new leader of the Republican party!!! PUH-LEASE!
Old 12-02-2008, 17:28   #353
TangoFoxtrot
OIF 04-05

Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

Absolutely more qualified than GWB, McCain or Palin
TangoFoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50   #354
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
PALIN in 2012!!!!!

We Democrats will win EVERYTIME!!!! Keep her as the new leader of the Republican party!!! PUH-LEASE!

Especially if Obama can do something about that pesky Constitution he finds so fundamentally flawed.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:58   #355
kat1950

Obama is a Stooge for the Democratic Party, He has no qualifications for President, He has done nothing in his very short career in the US senate, thought he is surrounding himself with allot of Clinton People, must be driving those young college liberals with no knowledge of what the real world is all about, they will when they get out there in the real world and run into a boss that will use them to make a buck and if they don't perform and play the game they will be gone,maybe they will go cry to their Liberal college professors. Just fired 3 Obama supporters for not playing the game, I guess they got a swollen head over the election and decided to through 3 to 5 years out the window, 2 came back crying the blues about their families and the holidays,I laughed and told them they should have though about that before they decided to no longer play the game. The GAME are my rules, they need money and I have it. Welcome to the real world.

67 million people voted for Obama due to the economy, his own campaign admitted that, out of desperation, when he cant deliver on all those promises will see how fast they turn on him, other than the college students, which don't amount to anything in this society until they get out into the real world and accomplish something. The only people to get this economy out of this problem is the private sector, and that will take time in years, Obama and the democratic congress will keep printing money and the heads of these major companies will be there with their hands out and they will get money, free money they don't need to get their companies out of trouble,Capitalism is great, the rich get richer and the poor will get poorer. After printing all this money and the value of the dollar declines and the recession deepens, he will lose in 4 years as Jimmy Carter lost, remember 21 per cent interest rate, college kids excluded, you were still in diapers if you were even on this earth, and he will go down as one of the worst presidents, and that is too bad,especially for the first black president. IF he was a smart guy, he would have passed on this year election and have somebody else fail, and come back in 4 years win and go down in history as the first Great black president.

Last edited by kat1950; 12-05-2008 at 11:46..
kat1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:50   #356
John_Galt

BO being elected unfortunately shows the general population is no longer capable of a democratic republic. The Founding Fathers warned of this. We know have an "American Idol" president. Adams in particular wrote of the character qualities of public office. He warned of men like BO. They were afraid this would happen it is why originally Senators were not elected, but chosen by State legislators and why we have electoral college. It is not about ideas, but character and experience. BO has neither, there were far more qualified Democrats. I truly hope for the sake of the country he does well, but have little hope. I fear for my childrens futures. So noone thinks I have any great love for GWB, I take issue with many of the things he's done, but not in the vein of conventional wisdom.
John_Galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:56   #357
TangoFoxtrot
OIF 04-05

ABSOLUTELY! He certainly has more on the ball than GWB did! The past 8 years proves that!
TangoFoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:03   #358
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT109 View Post

ABSOLUTELY! He certainly has more on the ball than GWB did! The past 8 years proves that!
Since Obama has not served as President yet, and apparently did absolutely nothing as a U.S. Senator for 180 days, or as an Illinois legislator, what do you base your hypothesis on, that he will do a better job?

What track record of Obama are you aware of that no one else has been able to find? Please let us know. The world wonders.
Old 01-15-2009, 13:56   #359
community

no no and no
community is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 14:12   #360
Harley Rider 1955

He's a qualified motivational speaker and role model. He's NOT qualified to president.
Harley Rider 1955 is offline   Reply With Quote