Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:49   #1
peteG21

Kholster Holster What you all think?

has anybody tried one yet? Not a bad price. $33.50 delivered.Lifetime warranty, 90 day satisfaction Guarantee.sounds good I placed an order waiting for delivery...http://www.kholster.com/

NRA
:harley:

Last edited by peteG21; 01-20-2009 at 09:56..
peteG21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:50   #2
FuerGrissaOstDrauka

Just nail a holster to a piece of drywall, it'd be cheaper.
FuerGrissaOstDrauka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:24   #3
ragu1macrider
Deceased

Send a message via AIM to ragu1macrider Send a message via Yahoo to ragu1macrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteG21 View Post
has anybody tried one yet? Not a bad price. $33.50 delivered.Lifetime warranty, 90 day Guarantee.
http://www.kholster.com/
What's the difference between the "Lifetime Warranty" and the "90 day Gaurantee"?
ragu1macrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:58   #4
peteG21

I believe is 90 day satisfaction guaranteed...

NRA
Old 12-16-2008, 07:22   #5
peteG21

I got my new holster from Kholster on friday I wore it all weekend...wow very surprised with the quality of the holster its outstanding,the kydex part hugged my G21 perfectly retention was perfect reholstering was smooth...the leather was very clean cut smooth on one side (kidex side) the other side was a little raw like suade but a little rougher,the clips are sturdy and strong it really hugs my 1 1/2" 5.11 belt perfectly... you can adjust it in several positions I was surprised how my G21 concealed. It was very confortable to wear, it literally disapeared on my waist band, I wore it a little deep at 4:00 oclock position with no hasles. I was trying to decide between the Crossbreed or the M-tac before but I couldn justify the $80.00 price tag for a simple design.I found Kholster after doing some research its a new company and I belive they are going to give Crossbreed and M-tac some good competition.. Boy im glad I decided to go with Kholster its the best $33.50 I've ever spent...It was very confortable out of the bag It could only get better after I brake it inn...I rate it a solid A+ Im parking my Kramer #2 in horsehide for a while...Ill post pics as soon as possible... THX

NRA

Last edited by peteG21; 12-16-2008 at 07:26..
Old 12-16-2008, 07:32   #6
keyser

It looks like a knock-off of the Crossbreed at half the price. I'd imagine it would be pretty comfortable after breaking in. Seems like it would be hard to get a full hand grip on the gun quickly though if it holds tight against all that leather up there.
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:42   #7
Scott_F

Looks like it might be worth a try. I'm not sure why someone dissed it with the drywall comment.
Scott_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:51   #8
ro42023

thats a taurus millenium pro. i own a pt145

oh yea, IM THE WHOLE F'n SHOW
ro42023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:10   #9
peteG21

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
It looks like a knock-off of the Crossbreed at half the price. I'd imagine it would be pretty comfortable after breaking in. Seems like it would be hard to get a full hand grip on the gun quickly though if it holds tight against all that leather up there.
I had no problem with the grip portion of it..On the one I purchased the grip portion was a little differrent on my G21 the grip was more exposed.. That picture on their website posted must have been a prototype..Mines the leather portion on the Kydex side was very smooth and clean also the holes for the clips adjusting was much cleaner..Ill post pics soon,I will also post a discount code I got from them you can all use for ordering.

NRA

Last edited by peteG21; 12-18-2008 at 09:36..
Old 12-19-2008, 06:57   #10
peteG21

Here are some pics of my new Kholster IWB with my G21...I had to use my phone for the pics I lost my usb cable for my digital camera sorry...Check out them love handles!

NRA

Last edited by peteG21; 04-15-2009 at 05:45..
Old 12-19-2008, 07:13   #11
peteG21

Im still playing with the different adjusting positions so Im still trying to find that perfect kant, holstering and reholstering its very smooth Ive been wearing it for a week now and no issues.I'm glad I went with Kholster I almost dropped $80.00 on a M-tac my friend has one and after trying out my Kholster he ordered one for his Springfield 1911.

NRA
Old 12-19-2008, 23:40   #12
allcd88

From the pictures on the web, it looks like you wouldn't be able to get a full grip on your handgun due to the kydex rolling out or being too high above the trigger guard.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:07   #13
tonerguy
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post
Just another in the chain of knock-offs. The Crossbreed wasn't created from an idea that occurred one day in the shower, either.

Gee, I wonder who was first with a hybrid IWB holster?

Who knows the answer?

Oh, yeah! "The Answer."

Still made with the best leather money can buy, and worth every penny.

Oh, well, those who know, know that already.

Merry Christmas from Tucker Gunleather.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

tonerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 13:21   #14
peteG21

Quote:
Originally Posted by allcd88 View Post
From the pictures on the web, it looks like you wouldn't be able to get a full grip on your handgun due to the kydex rolling out or being too high above the trigger guard.
the leather its against your skin like a second skin effect I can draw and reholster it with no issues the leather doesnt get in the way at all and If you dont like it you can always trim it at your liking...hey for $33.50 delivered Im very happy with it.. I have been wearing it every day now and its very confortable with my G21 in it.

NRA
Old 01-28-2009, 20:12   #15
mr.scott

I have one for my XD 40 and was going to order one for my glock 23, but an unknown source that isn't happy to have competition is trying to shut kholster down. :(
For someone to be able to patent a holster and enforce it is amazing. I guess they beat the bigger guys to the punch but don't want to go after them because the likes of Galco has a much larger legal department.
I hope Kholster pulls through as I won't spend the outrageous prices for the Tucker Gun Leather or Comp-Tac Minotaurs.
mr.scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 23:15   #16
tonerguy
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.scott View Post
I have one for my XD 40 and was going to order one for my glock 23, but an unknown source that isn't happy to have competition is trying to shut kholster down. :(
For someone to be able to patent a holster and enforce it is amazing. I guess they beat the bigger guys to the punch but don't want to go after them because the likes of Galco has a much larger legal department.
I hope Kholster pulls through as I won't spend the outrageous prices for the Tucker Gun Leather or Comp-Tac Minotaurs.
Interesting point of view. We're not involved in trying to shut Kholster down. I didn't try to shut Crossbreed or Minotaur down either. We have plenty of business and people do want holsters at different price points and quality levels. No harm, no foul.

tonerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:54   #17
Jaxco

KHolster all the way.... I would never have worn an IWB holster without this fine holster at such a reasonable price.
Old 04-11-2009, 19:49   #18
JimK

Pete , did you trim that leather on the Kholster? The holster on the websight is like a round shape .
JimK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:29   #19
TJS

Are the clips metal or kydex? Did you ever find them slipping off the belt?
TJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:38   #20
Fly-n-hi

I got a Kholster for my M&P .45 fullsize. I trimmed down the leather so that I could get my hand around the grip. The leather will hamper your draw if you don't.

The clips are metal and you can tuck in your shirt while wearing it.

Great holster for the price.
H&K USP 40 Compact
Ruger MkII, GP100, SP101
Fly-n-hi is offline   Reply With Quote