Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:37   #21
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Actually, this Christmas was the best I have had in recent years and I think this is due to the fact that I just have grown to appreciate my family more and more and the fact that I got to spend it with my mother and father and sister was wonderful. Not to mention, next Christmas, I will be active duty Army so I might not be here with them :(

Good news on the $ for the 17. Fantastic piece, the glock that started it all! thats normally the piece I take camping with me, as in i dont have to worry about concealment!

Now - we get to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! for the next few days!!! So, Happy New Year to all!!!!
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 19:20   #22
farnhamj
NY CCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
Actually, this Christmas was the best I have had in recent years and I think this is due to the fact that I just have grown to appreciate my family more and more and the fact that I got to spend it with my mother and father and sister was wonderful. Not to mention, next Christmas, I will be active duty Army so I might not be here with them :(

Good news on the $ for the 17. Fantastic piece, the glock that started it all! thats normally the piece I take camping with me, as in i dont have to worry about concealment!

Now - we get to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! for the next few days!!! So, Happy New Year to all!!!!
Happy new year to you too.

When do you deploy and where to you head to? Military's not the thing for me, although I do appreciate all that is done by all branches for this country. Thanks for all you're about to do in your line of career and your life.
Old 06-21-2009, 19:47   #23
Carolina Drifter
CLM Number 5
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
I think Obama will run a great WH and government. The people are really wanting something new and a gov. that is honest with them.. I think President Obama will give us that. I am hoping for it at least.
and I think you will be sorely disappointed in the long run.
“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.” -- William Pitt, the Younger
Carolina Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote