SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-30-2009, 13:30   #261
Batesmotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioso2112 View Post
I'll never understand grip reductions. I need a grip about twice the size of the standard Glock grip. A ways bigger than say, an Ergo overmolded AR grip. Then I'll be interested. Looks like this is made for the market (obviously a good thing), like most of their stuff. Hope they don't get any farther behind in 9mm slides/barrels due to it...
You don't have short fingers then. I can shoot a 1911 OK but anything as fat as a glock is hard for me to get a grip on. I think Glock is Ok for the average size hand but if your hand is small it puts the backstrap way out on the thumb not in the center of the web.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:19   #262
David_Ely
GAP'r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batesmotel View Post
You don't have short fingers then. I can shoot a 1911 OK but anything as fat as a glock is hard for me to get a grip on. I think Glock is Ok for the average size hand but if your hand is small it puts the backstrap way out on the thumb not in the center of the web.
That exactly what I have to do to fire a Glock, put the backstrap out on my thumb and not in the web of my hand. I'm interested in this new frame as well for my G17. Now to sit and wait for it to hit the market. . . . .
Bull Dawgs #1966
David_Ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 17:48   #263
KingsideRook

Just found a G17, now to get the LWD frame I really want! Here's hoping for a quick delivery.
KingsideRook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:27   #264
scratchy wilson
Silver Membership

How's it coming along? Still look like end of the month release?
scratchy wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 19:03   #265
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Due to an unforeseen problem with the mold maker we have run into a delay regarding general production of the Timberwolf replacement frame. This situation is going to cost us at least another 2 to 3 weeks. Unfortunately we may not be able to deliver the frame at the NRA meeting held in Phoenix this May 15-17. Please be assured, we will have prototypes on hand for your inspection however general delivery may not be an option. We will see how this situation plays out and I plan to keep you updated.

Now for the good news. This delay will put us on the fast track for proving the Timberwolf system. I need to get 100,000 rounds of 9/40/357/45GAP ammunition through the initial production frames as fast as possible. This is a huge time consuming and expensive task, but I have a great idea to resolve it. Maybe you would like to be a part of the solution? Very soon I will be making a very special offer to 100 GT members.

How would you like to pick up a first run Timberwolf replacement frame for $75.00? Unbelievable you say? What do you have to do to get in on this deal? All you need to do is promise to assemble the frame using your Glock pistol for parts and shoot 1,000 rounds through the gun the same week you receive it. Get back to me with a detailed range report (I will provide) and consider your promise fulfilled. As an extra bonus I plan to manufacture the first 100 frames using a very special serial number that will instantly make these a collectors item.

Don't email me regarding this offer. Don't PM me for more information. I will get back to you guys and lay it all out very soon. If you think you are interested and you currently own a 3rd generation Glock 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37 pistol you are half way qualified to take part of this special offer. All you need to do is make sure you have 1,000 rounds of ammunition for the range test and visit your local FFL dealer to verify he is willing to receive the Timberwolf frame and transfer to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 19:13   #266
slate mike

I've got the 1000 rds, 3rd gen 17 and FFL. Love to sign up!
slate mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:21   #267
smokey45

Hell yes! Sign me up!!!! I'll put a thousand rounds thru it in a day! I have both the stock and Lone Wolf barrels for my a 3rd gen mdl 17 and 22.

S45

Last edited by smokey45; 04-20-2009 at 05:29..
smokey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:43   #268
zenmanxxx

Sign me up too!

I would love to help out on this project. I've got the thousand rounds of .40 and a G35 and G24C. Take your pick of which slide you would like tested on it.

Best of luck on getting this frame out!
Old 04-20-2009, 14:12   #269
QNman
resU deretsigeR

If a second gen 22 counts, I've got the ammo! Count me IN!!

ETA: Read it again... Oh well. If the $75 frame will include the laser option, I will buy a 22 just to include for the testing!!

I belong to a private range and I have more than 1,000 rounds of .40 sitting ready.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 14:17   #270
blboyd

I've got 3rd Geb 22's and 23's plus a couple cases of .40 sitting ready to unload.

I'm definetly game for this deal!

Brandon
blboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 22:48   #271
scratchy wilson
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
Maybe you would like to be a part of the solution? Very soon I will be making a very special offer to 100 GT members.

How would you like to pick up a first run Timberwolf replacement frame for $75.00? Unbelievable you say? What do you have to do to get in on this deal? All you need to do is promise to assemble the frame using your Glock pistol for parts and shoot 1,000 rounds through the gun the same week you receive it. Get back to me with a detailed range report (I will provide) and consider your promise fulfilled. As an extra bonus I plan to manufacture the first 100 frames using a very special serial number that will instantly make these a collectors item.
scratchy wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:25   #272
tlafrance
Missing AZ

Quote:

All over it, 1k 9mm already loaded and waiting. Can provide photo and video of the event as well

Tom LaFrance
PHX, AZ

"We need to save the planet from Liberals, not from incandescent light bulbs" - Kurt Larson
tlafrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:35   #273
45reloader
Live Free

The thread is so long did LWD say they are going to make a G19/23 frame soon?
Old 04-21-2009, 06:41   #274
BuckyP
Lifetime Membership

Got parts, got FFL, got ammo.

I'm in.
BuckyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:44   #275
GunQuest
NRA Member

Quote:
originally posted by jr view post
maybe you would like to be a part of the solution? Very soon i will be making a very special offer to 100 gt members.

How would you like to pick up a first run timberwolf replacement frame for $75.00? Unbelievable you say? What do you have to do to get in on this deal? All you need to do is promise to assemble the frame using your glock pistol for parts and shoot 1,000 rounds through the gun the same week you receive it. Get back to me with a detailed range report (i will provide) and consider your promise fulfilled. As an extra bonus i plan to manufacture the first 100 frames using a very special serial number that will instantly make these a collectors item.
count me in!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:19   #276
Total_Recoil

Count me in, got the ammo, and my FFL has me on speed dial, or just about
Total_Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:32   #277
AnchorArmament

We are really excited about this frame. Myself and one of my partners have the means to test the frame out extensively. We are an FFL and would like to stock these frame.

Please keep us posted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
AnchorArmament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:28   #278
Xrunner
Running Man

Quote:
Glock... check.
Ammo.... check.
FFL... check.

Looking forward to the details.

got glock? shirts for sale
and glow in the dark cord ends
Xrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:47   #279
yO B

I'm going out to buy one of the guns listed so I can have fun. I called in sick so I'd have time to make the ammo.

Check.
Old 04-24-2009, 23:37   #280
KingsideRook

Quote:

Don't email me regarding this offer. Don't PM me for more information. I will get back to you guys and lay it all out very soon. If you think you are interested and you currently own a 3rd generation Glock 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37 pistol you are half way qualified to take part of this special offer. All you need to do is make sure you have 1,000 rounds of ammunition for the range test and visit your local FFL dealer to verify he is willing to receive the Timberwolf frame and transfer to you.
I can and will do this. Period. I work for a gun store that receives for me, have a recent G17, have the ammo on hand, can provide pictures of all of the above, and have done range tests before. Please, count me in, I will give you data-per-round if you need it. I would be delighted to get you your data for the chance to test one of these early.
KingsideRook is offline   Reply With Quote