Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-19-2009, 20:23   #1
thePirho

List of Suppliers

I was looking for places online to buy reloading supplies and I realized that I would have to do quite a search to find where the veteran reloaders buy their parts. So, I thought to myself why doesn't the reloading section have a sticky for this information? After they read the newbie guide of course they will need other things as they progress as a re-loader. So I started compiling my limited knowledge. List any suppliers that I might have missed and what categories they should be in and I will try add them to the list, on a regular basis. Once added please remove your post if you can so that the thread doesn't become bogged down with UNNECESSARY INFORMATION.

Listed in no Particular Order

Bullets:
www.LuckyGunner.com
www.scharch.com
www.dardascastbullets.com
www.berrysmfg.com/
www.missouribullet.com/
www.cabelas.com/
www.bayoubullets.net/
www.twoalphabullets.com/
www.rmrbullets.com/
www.rozedist.com
www.montanagoldbullet.com
www.precisiondelta.com/
www.xtremebullets.com/
www.scharch.com/
www.grafs.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
www.rrarms.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.natchezss.com/
www.tjconevera.com

Primers:
www.LuckyGunner.com
www.cabelas.com
www.powdervalleyinc.com/
www.cabelas.com/
www.grafs.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.natchezss.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.rrarms.com/
www.gamaliel.com/

Brass:
www.centerfirebrass.com
www.berrysmfg.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.grafs.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
www.cabelas.com/
www.scharch.com
www.powdervalleyinc.com/
www.starlinebrass.com
www.natchezss.com/
www.tjconevera.com/
www.rrarms.com/

Reloading Press and Tools:
www.rcbs.com/default.aspx
www.kempfgunshop.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
www.dillonprecision.com/
www.cabelas.com/
www.fmreloading.com/
www.brianenos.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.leeprecision.com/html/index.htm
www.hornady.com/
www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.rrarms.com/

Dies:
www.kempfgunshop.com/
www.dillonprecision.com/
www.rcbs.com/
www.fmreloading.com/
www.cabelas.com/
www.brianenos.com/
www.leeprecision.com/
www.hornady.com/
www.natchezss.com/
www.wideners.com
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.midwayusa.com/
www.rrarms.com/

Misc. Tools:
www.rrarms.com/
www.berrysmfg.com/
www.kempfgunshop.com/
www.cabelas.com/
www.dillonprecision.com/
www.brianenos.com/
www.leeprecision.com/
www.hornady.com/
www.harborfreight.com/
www.wideners.com
www.rcbs.com/
www.sinclairintl.com/
www.natchezss.com/
www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/
www.jandjproducts.com/.
www.midwayusa.com/
www.gamaliel.com/
TX CHL, 17c with Houge Slip-On, extended slide release,mag release, glockmeister SS guide rod 22lb spring. Sig P6 with pacymyer grips, Sig 226 with houge grips in 9mm 357 40S&W, Beretta INOX Vertec 9mm, and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by thePirho; 05-10-2011 at 20:17.. Reason: Additions
thePirho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 20:25   #2
thePirho

reserved in case of more space needs.
TX CHL, 17c with Houge Slip-On, extended slide release,mag release, glockmeister SS guide rod 22lb spring. Sig P6 with pacymyer grips, Sig 226 with houge grips in 9mm 357 40S&W, Beretta INOX Vertec 9mm, and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 08-19-2009, 20:47   #3
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Add Starline to the brass you can buy direct from them, other than that I would say you have a good list going there, good job brother.

http://www.starlinebrass.com/
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
Fire_Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 00:16   #4
CCCPsoldier

Send a message via AIM to CCCPsoldier Send a message via Yahoo to CCCPsoldier
here's one i found in a thread in this forum for bullets

http://www.rmrbullets.com/

"Only my mosin nagants understand me!" -CCCPsoldier
CCCPsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 00:43   #5
GlockSupremacy
Recycle Kids!

I vote for a sticky!

here is another:

http://www.twoalphabullets.com/
GlockSupremacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:17   #6
ron59
Bustin Caps

And another Lead BULLET company. I saw several good reviews of them in this forum, I just ordered some, they came within a week:

http://www.missouribullet.com/

Quote:
WTF?! How a cheap can an old, the old fart get?!
ron59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:32   #7
Bob2223
Jack's buddy!

Great ideal !

Maybe a group for gen reloading that has it all like Midway & Midsouth , then a group for casting, moulds etc. ?

a couple more,,

bullets http://www.berrysmfg.com/default.aspx?n=582615

reloading http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/
Bob2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:39   #8
Maninmirror

Are you sure your being unfair to some of the sponsors doing this? I mean making it a sticky. Just asking. Another thing I am basically new to forum stuff and semi-new to online ordering. With Google I have managed to find all this stuff myself. Or you ask. Like start a thread

I'm not so sure doing this research yourself isn't part of the dues a new reloader needs to pay.

It's a nice gesture but it can also be your competition to get something you've been waiting and waiting for.

Part of why we as Americans are in the Economic mess we are in has to do with not knowing how to do something on our own. Like use your Brain. Don't get me wrong I surely don't mind helping someone out when they ask. But let them ask.

What's next. Offering to place the order for them? Or doing a sticky on how to find any product for that manner.

I just think your idea helps no-one but the lazy person. Don't we have enough free-loaders already.

I am sure this will offend some of you. I am not trying to do that. It's just where do you end it. Should there be a Holster sticky a handgun sticky a blackrifle sticky tactical clothes stick . Just saying

Last edited by Maninmirror; 08-21-2009 at 09:47..
Maninmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:18   #9
Kansas Cockshutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maninmirror View Post

I just think your idea helps no-one but the lazy person. Don't we have enough free-loaders already.
Yikes!

I think it is great to share links and sources, who knows, you might stumble accross a new one and it will turn out to be better then the old reliable you have always used!
Kansas Cockshutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:40   #10
Maninmirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas Cockshutt View Post
Yikes!

I think it is great to share links and sources, who knows, you might stumble accross a new one and it will turn out to be better then the old reliable you have always used!
I didn't say I was opposed to it. I am a newbie myself. Just read his opening sentence. In short it says I am wasting to much time so who can do this for me. Nothing wrong with that. what's wrong is you taking one sentence of what I wrote and making it seem as though that's all I said. That's what the media does. Twists the facts. I don't mind helping I just think it should be a thread you can't just join and use right away. Like some other forums. You have to wait awhile before selling or something.Part of being a good reloader is research research research. I don't like seeing a thread that starts out. Good load for 45 ACP. That's scary. Besides part of whats fun about figuring something out on your own is figuring it out. Granted I asked myself. But not before I look first. Help is great. Doing it all for someone else builds nothing but Lazy people.

Last edited by Maninmirror; 08-21-2009 at 10:48..
Maninmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:54   #11
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Are you sure your being unfair to some of the sponsors doing this? I mean making it a sticky. Just asking. Another thing I am basically new to forum stuff and semi-new to online ordering. With Google I have managed to find all this stuff myself. Or you ask. Like start a thread

I'm not so sure doing this research yourself isn't part of the dues a new reloader needs to pay.

It's a nice gesture but it can also be your competition to get something you've been waiting and waiting for.

Part of why we as Americans are in the Economic mess we are in has to do with not knowing how to do something on our own. Like use your Brain. Don't get me wrong I surely don't mind helping someone out when they ask. But let them ask.

What's next. Offering to place the order for them? Or doing a sticky on how to find any product for that manner.

I am sure this will offend some of you. I am not trying to do that. It's just where do you end it. Should there be a Holster sticky a handgun sticky a blackrifle sticky tactical clothes stick . Just saying
Wow...

I think this would be good to sticky.. There's a similar thread w/ freeware software links in Tech Talk, its very useful.

IGF
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 13:15   #12
Three-Five-Seven
Seor Mombo

I ain't tellin' you where I get my stuff.
Old 08-21-2009, 13:20   #13
freakshow10mm
10mm Advocate

Quote:

I'd rather have a sticky with common sources and questions rather than scan through a dozen threads asking where primers are because newbies are too stupid to read the sticky. Just took a glance at the sponsors here. Not a single one of them to my knowledge sells reloading equipment or components.

freakshow10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 19:53   #14
thePirho

Quote:
Are you sure your being unfair to some of the sponsors doing this? I mean making it a sticky. Just asking.
If there is a sponsor that needs to be on the list tell me and I will add it to the category.

Quote:
Another thing I am basically new to forum stuff and semi-new to online ordering. With Google I have managed to find all this stuff myself. Or you ask. Like start a thread
I doubt that you found all of these suppliers when you googled a particular part. That is the point, some stuff does not show up on google. Could you imagine re-inventing math because someone didn't want to help you learn it?

Quote:
This is for buying parts and books for the craft, it has nothing to do with learning the craft. It only provides a list of where people can purchase what they need.

Quote:

To answer your question, Yes at some point there will be the magical place where you don't have to leave your house to buy things. It will be so easy that people will not even take the time to look at what their buy or what it costs and just buy stuff. Yes I will place the order for people too, and I will charge a service fee, maybe I will call it the lazy tax.

Do you have something against the advertisements on the sides of this web page? There actually trying to sell stuff. The list at the top of this thread does not advertise anything. It lists where you can find stuff from places that have been listed by other members on this forum. It does not mean that somebody wont have to open each one of those websites up and check to see if something they need is in stock. It doesn't buy it for them. They still have to look up what they need and compare prices. This is the reloading forum, this thread helps people find websites that sell reloading equipment.

Quote:
Maybe it helps the people who need it. Like I said above it doesn't take the research out of it. It doesn't make them buy anything. It makes it easier to find what they are looking for. Instead of having to sort through which website sells what on google, its sorted here.

Quote:
Then why would you post something if you think it might offend them?

There is a holster stickie. http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=786771

Its handy. It helps people find holsters with out having to go to every gun show (not that going to every gun show it bad).
Old 08-21-2009, 20:37   #15
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Maninmirror:

Take some time please and have a look around on GT. Almost every forum that is "Specific" to something such as this one is to reloading has at least 1 sticky, in most cases more than one.

Thanks
FM
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
Fire_Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 20:38   #16
Colorado4Wheel

PM the administrator for the reloading section. I bet he makes it a sticky.
Old 08-21-2009, 22:49   #17
SCANNER

thePirho and all who are willing to share their knowledge of reloading thank you for pointing the way to the yellow brick road to reloading. I too vote for stickying this thread.

ManinMirror, I'm all about every man paying his dues. I always pay my dues where paying is due. And I make sure anyone under my care does the same. But I don't believe that applies to this situation.

If you're worried about newbie horders. Don't worry I or the rest of the newbs won't buy all the reloading supplies, we still have many other steps to take before considering stocking up on supplies. If your trying to hide a secret source all for yourself, I say DON'T BE SO DARN SELFISH MAN! That source could use the business, especially in todays economy. If none of the above applies to you then just let my comments go in one eye and out the other.

I'm having a great time learning to reload inspite of all this useful information these old salts of reloading keep offering me.

Anyway, the reason I signed up with GLOCKTALK was for the comradery and the wealth of experience available to me.

SCANNER

Last edited by SCANNER; 08-21-2009 at 23:51..
SCANNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 22:58   #18
ssax

stickyickyicky!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 23:12   #19
sicbstrd

bullets & brass
http://www.tjconevera.com/index.html
sicbstrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 13:18   #20
CCCPsoldier

Send a message via AIM to CCCPsoldier Send a message via Yahoo to CCCPsoldier
i think this thread is a good idea for newbs,and anybody else.the sponsers have ads on this site easy to see,on the other hand you have to dig into this forum and this particular thread to find the links for the reloading supplies.you might get pointed here anyway if you did a google search for reloading supplies.often gun,ammo,reloading related searches will pull up threads in a forum.i vote to sticky this too

"Only my mosin nagants understand me!" -CCCPsoldier
CCCPsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote