GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-03-2009, 19:26   #341
NitLion

got nothing but time...will wait patiently for that g31 frame!!
TOP GUNS 357SIG Club #5
Pa. Glockers #65
NitLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 19:36   #342
jonm61

Since I didn't have the patience to read all 14 pages, please forgive me if this has been asked.

Since, as has been discussed on here before, "the frame is the gun", are these going to have to ship through a FFL?

Member NRA, USCCA, GeorgiaCarry.org
jonm61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 19:42   #343
MAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonm61 View Post
Since I didn't have the patience to read all 14 pages, please forgive me if this has been asked.

Since, as has been discussed on here before, "the frame is the gun", are these going to have to ship through a FFL?
Yes, FFL transfer required
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 18:07   #344
forlornwarrior

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but is Lone Wolf considering a frame for the 26/27 size?
forlornwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 21:13   #345
RottnJP
Lifetime Membership

Those come after the 20/21's..... Right JR? C'mon, you know you want to...
Outpost Member #69.14159
RottnJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:39   #346
N.D.Glock23

J.R. "Sorry MY BAD" I had WAY too much coffee that day (didnt mean to be an A.H.), But in my defense I did find a NEW CCF frame in stainless for way under $300.00 on sale on the net just prior to writing that silly statement, and I like how a heavy weight gun hangs on target durring rapid fire (one of my nit picks with my G23), however even though Ive read a number of test reveiws of the CCF frames. . . I hadnt heard the other negatives you mentioned before so thanks for the update. I do really like your concept of a built in tunable laser sight, closer to vertical grip angle (Ala 1911) and I do kinda have small hands to the point of constantly wishing for a much smaller grip frame and I will definitely be looking forward to the G23 offering when available (I want one! even if its not heavy the way I like it), and if you really wanna make me happier than a baby in a barrel full of pacifiers . . offer a trigger systym for my glock that feels like a Para LDA trigger system and offer the whole thing out the door under $400.00 and my dreams will have come true! but untill then (the G23 offering) I guess I'll just keep on dreaming.
Thanks J.R.
Peace
N.D.Glock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 15:23   #347
Kolat

I liked the LWD frame that I held so much that I've been looking for a good deal on an upper assembly to go with it since I held one :-)

JR - can I come up and drool over your shop one weekend?

T
Kolat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:56   #348
m4arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlornwarrior View Post
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but is Lone Wolf considering a frame for the 26/27 size?
According to JR the frame runs are as follows:

1. 17/22
2. 19/23
3. 20/21

Based on that I would assume there are no plans for a G26/27 sized frame.
Old 08-06-2009, 13:14   #349
MAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
My new target delivery date is August
JR, any news? Sorry to be so impatient. How about some new pics?

Thanks,

Mike
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 16:01   #350
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Me too, recently thinking about getting a 23 and the other day I thought about just doing it your way, buy a piece at a time, make it a little more affordable for me. If I start with the slide first, will I have a frame before too much longer?
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 20:17   #351
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
No good news yet but we should have something very soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 21:01   #352
fbrown

Hey JR,

Please sign me up for the frame testing. I have four hundred rounds ready and more on the way.

Best regards,

Fred
fbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:11   #353
dtrosch

Guys, on the below pic, does it look the the beveled nose on the LW slide doesn't match up with the new LW squared frame (2 toned example, not the long slide)? Seems a shame if this is what winds up in full production for the frame without a beveled option...

Sponsor Showcase

Last edited by dtrosch; 08-16-2009 at 09:12.. Reason: spelling
dtrosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 14:48   #354
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Old pic.... issue resolved awhile ago

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 14:13   #355
quirartefamily1

JR any word on the frames?
quirartefamily1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 14:26   #356
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Hey, I would like to know, from looking at that pic, would we have to change the spring rod when adding a comp to the gun?

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:48   #357
True Punisher
Light 'em up!

By the looks of the pictures, is it safe to assume that you will NOT be making a backstrap that will make the grip the same size as the current Glock frame? Pictures look like a "small" or "medium" type back strap.

I don't mind the normal Glock size and I would like to install a magwel, but if the grip size is not the same (or can be made the same) as a Glock frame I don't think any magwel would fit... that would force me back to buying a stock Glock and working from there to build a competition pistol.

Sorry if this has been talked about before.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:34   #358
LWD Armorer
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
Hey, I would like to know, from looking at that pic, would we have to change the spring rod when adding a comp to the gun?
“spring rod”… Do you mean guide rod and recoil spring?
It depends on the caliber and the ammo you are going to run through the comp. If you are going to use weaker ammo, you will need a lighter recoil spring.

Want to see more?
Visit
LWD Armorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:45   #359
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWD Armorer View Post
“spring rod”… Do you mean guide rod and recoil spring?
It depends on the caliber and the ammo you are going to run through the comp. If you are going to use weaker ammo, you will need a lighter recoil spring.
Yeah, that. .357 Sig and .45 ACP. I read somewhere that you'd have to use a metal guide rod, any truth to this? And, no, if I'm using a comp, it's not because I'm going to push weaker ammo through it...

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:57   #360
LWD Armorer
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
Yeah, that. .357 Sig and .45 ACP. I read somewhere that you'd have to use a metal guide rod, any truth to this? And, no, if I'm using a comp, it's not because I'm going to push weaker ammo through it...
A metal guide rod is not required, it makes it easier if you want to change spring weight but you do not need to have one when using our comps.

Want to see more?
Visit
LWD Armorer is offline   Reply With Quote