Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-23-2010, 19:34   #1
skhori

Glock Armorer's Website?

I just took the Armorer's class a few weeks ago and was wondering if there's a website for Glock Armorer's? I received the hardcopy parts order and pistol purchase forms as part of the course materials but it would seem a lot more efficient and convenient to be able to place orders online. Thanks.
skhori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 21:06   #2
Glockrunner
HOOYA DEEPSEA

Send a message via Yahoo to Glockrunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by skhori View Post
I just took the Armorer's class a few weeks ago and was wondering if there's a website for Glock Armorer's? I received the hardcopy parts order and pistol purchase forms as part of the course materials but it would seem a lot more efficient and convenient to be able to place orders online. Thanks.
There are none to my knowledge. Copy the order form and payment form, and order away!

I do know that if you use a credit card, you can fax the order in, just a bit faster. Oh, and don't forget the copy of your certification.

Good luck!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:38   #3
itsgottabeapit

Send a message via AIM to itsgottabeapit
you might be able to fax a copy of the armorers papers to Brownells for a dealer discount also. I know you can get the discount if you've gone to a gunsmithing school.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:23   #4
skhori

Thanks, but.....

Yes, I realize that I can FAX or mail in an order, but with current web enabled, on-line ordering technology being the prevalent, preferred and most secure method, I was just wondering why this is not available - it wouldn't take much to implement and manage.

I can't remember when the last time was that I sent a check with an order form or worse yet, FAXed an order with my credit card information for everyone and anyone to see. I don't think Glock even accepts phone orders, which would at least be better (more secure) than the above two methods.......
skhori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 17:14   #5
Chuckc

I think you will find that Glock, while innovative in the pistol department, is a little behind times in the business,business.
Email is not (yet) available for many things. FAX or mail are required.
Hopefully one day this will change, but then look at how long it takes for Glock to update the web site.
Chuckc is offline   Reply With Quote