GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-05-2010, 19:45   #51
69HEMI-R/T

I regularly carry a g32c and it is my favorite carry pistol. Bear in mind I have a few and that includes 12 Glocks. The "c" part is the least of my worries and will continue to be for my G32c .

I do not carry my G31cc but only because it is a little big. Yes, it really is a "CC": model from the factory. The double "C" stands for "Compensated Competition" and has adjustable sights and a true 3 1/2lb trigger installed from the factory. Again, the C part of the pistol is no problem whatsoever.

If you like it, carry it without worrying. The "C" models are outstanding.
Old 10-05-2010, 20:09   #52
tchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry V View Post
Theirs no need for a compensated model 19!
^^^^ This ^^^^

With the trigger reset a Glock can already get a quick second shot off.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tchick
Old 10-05-2010, 20:14   #53
cciman

No No No
Old 10-05-2010, 20:40   #54
Infallible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry V View Post
Theirs no need for a compensated model 19!
Have you shot one? While "need" may a subjective and all encompassing term, the "C" model Glocks in 9mm are an absolute baby to shoot. My G19C is my favorite shooter.
Old 10-05-2010, 21:34   #55
sigchaser723

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHoliday View Post
another person that hasn't shot a C model before, just regurgitating info he/she heard on the internet.

I've shot a C model in the night, is it no worse then shooting a regular model.

99% of the people that talk bad about the C models on here have never shot one, so take what you hear for what its worth.
Let me give you a momment to remove your foot from your mouth. Nowhere in my post do I say I have never shot a c model in fact I have shot a couple most notably the 23c which I tried in a low light senario the weapon belonged to a friend who was kind enough to allow me to try it since I was thinking about buying one. The senario was at an indoor range with most of the lights off to simulate a night shoot not ideal but not horrible since its all we had. I fired 165gr gold dots and frankly to me the sights were harder to aquire after the flash from the port but once again that's me I told the op if it worked for him then to go for it. Additionally I have fired several other ported guns both semi and revolvers and while they would work well in a comp I just didn't like the idea of carrying them. Frankly you seem to be in the catagory of people who feel they become psycic when their fingers touch the keyboard
Old 10-05-2010, 21:40   #56
sigchaser723

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigchaser723 View Post
Let me give you a momment to remove your foot from your mouth. Nowhere in my post do I say I have never shot a c model in fact I have shot a couple most notably the 23c which I tried in a low light senario the weapon belonged to a friend who was kind enough to allow me to try it since I was thinking about buying one. The senario was at an indoor range with most of the lights off to simulate a night shoot not ideal but not horrible since its all we had. I fired 165gr gold dots and frankly to me the sights were harder to aquire after the flash from the port but once again that's me I told the op if it worked for him then to go for it. Additionally I have fired several other ported guns both semi and revolvers and while they would work well in a comp I just didn't like the idea of carrying them. Frankly you seem to be in the catagory of people who feel they become psycic when their fingers touch the keyboard
If that came across as abrasive then I apologize but frankly I for one am sick of people who don't know me making judgment calls over a forum. If you don't agree with something I say that's cool to each their own just because something works for me doesn't mean it will for you and the same holds truebthe other way too. If you want to question somthin I post go ahead I am not the type to get pisses about that just man up and ask instead of being childish and assuming you know all. Rant complete thankyou for your time
Old 10-05-2010, 21:48   #57
shotgunred
reloading nut

I don't understand why someone would need a C model in 9mm.

You should carry what ever you practice with.
and motivated by pride and vanity.
Old 10-06-2010, 00:35   #58
DJ Niner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunred View Post
I don't understand why someone would need a C model in 9mm.

Like a lot of gun-related things, it's not always about need. And along the same lines, many (or most?) shooters simply cannot make use of the small but significant advantage a ported/compensated weapon provides.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:45   #59
Larry V

Send a message via Yahoo to Larry V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infallible View Post
Have you shot one? While "need" may a subjective and all encompassing term, the "C" model Glocks in 9mm are an absolute baby to shoot. My G19C is my favorite shooter.
Actually I have fired a compensated 19 6 times. Speaking for me and only me, a 19 is like a cap gun. I have no need for a compensated barrel.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:55   #60
SACharlie

You will find that most people who dont like C models have never owned one.

I have 22 C and carrying for a long time , Shot at night and day no problem.
No problem with things flying out the front either