GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-13-2008, 19:29   #21
Lisa82

Lady Marksman has a site for women. You may want to share your thoughts on the forum there.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:19   #22
Misty02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa82 View Post
Lady Marksman has a site for women. You may want to share your thoughts on the forum there.
Excellent! I would like to read what is there already too. Do you have a link to her site?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69
Old 10-14-2008, 10:54   #23
Lisa82

Misty,

What kind of gun are you looking to holster? I have hundreds of holsters to offer. Once I know the gun, I'll post the holsters that would work for you on Lady Marksman. I have shoulder holsters, belly bands, waist holsters and more. It's a newer site and I'm still uploading my inventory so if I know what you need, I'll make sure it's there for you.

Lisa
LadyMarksman
Old 10-22-2008, 19:51   #24
Misty02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa82 View Post
Misty,

What kind of gun are you looking to holster? I have hundreds of holsters to offer. Once I know the gun, I'll post the holsters that would work for you on Lady Marksman. I have shoulder holsters, belly bands, waist holsters and more. It's a newer site and I'm still uploading my inventory so if I know what you need, I'll make sure it's there for you.

Lisa
LadyMarksman
A pleasure to meet you, my apologies for the delay in posting, had forgotten to return to this thread. I have a G19.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
You probably read above my version of the undershirt holster, I just needed much thinner straps to go with my current clothing and avoid a serious rash or blistering from having the grip riding so high under my arm.<o:p></o:p>
The one I see myself using most is the belly band, if you ignore the issues of rehosltering it is the most comfortable and discrete way of carrying. Hopefully I will never have a need to reholster in public that means I had to draw.<o:p></o:p>
I followed your name to the forum and joined. I will be doing some reading as time permits. I usually take breaks while I do computer work I wasn’t able to finish at the office and read the forum, I have much to learn and can utilize these breaks for that (not to mention that they are fun). <o:p></o:p>

"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69
Old 12-05-2008, 20:58   #25
www.bssol.com
QTProfessionals

Please feel free to visit [URL="http://www.bssol.com"]www.bssol.com[/URL] for information regarding Professional Options for your person protection.
Old 03-02-2009, 18:51   #26
FlaChef
Steyroid

If anyone has never heard of the "Babes with Bullets" camps put on across the country by Kay Mikuleck and Debbie Ferns...

http://web.me.com/gongas/Babeswithbullets/Welcome.html

http://www.bang-inc.com/store/index....products_id=17

http://www.babeswithbullets.com/

My wife is going to the one in FL in October '09. Hell for the price for three days of instruction from a couple of national champion handgunners I wish i could go.
Old 04-10-2009, 18:50   #27
Cat91
Red Tabby

www.klnullholsters.com

Girls, if you want a shoulder rig, go here. Trust me. I swear by my Coronado purse but have my hands on the Unique Shoulder Holster, what he calls his "USH." It's designed for subcompact and compact Glocks. He also has the SKR for J frame S&W revolvers and his SMZ for autos like the Walther PPK, all of them are similar. They hang vertical inverted and once you get used to the draw they're slick. And Mr. Null is both lightning fast and easy to deal with, and builds a quality, cost-logical product that won't break your bank. $110 for a leather USH, $80 for it in polymer, and $65 for the SMZ and SKR.

Miao, Cat
Old 06-21-2009, 22:04   #28
kentuckysptpr

ThanksThese links are good.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:36   #29
Glockenspiel 19

Thank you SilentGLOCK and everyone else who added these links. Since I'm new to shooting, I am always looking for more information. Can't wait to start reading!

Kim