Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-09-2011, 14:52   #1381
LWD Armorer
GT Sponsor

isbbigdog,

looks good, just sent you a PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Want to see more?
Visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
LWD Armorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 18:15   #1382
Archer-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbbigdog View Post
Dan

Here are a few in OD Cerakote

Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
I'm a fan of the Coyote brown ones you posted, not too shabby!
Archer-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 21:00   #1383
solvability

Has anyone bought a production frame - I am thinking about it - are all the issues solved - drop free mags/premature release of mags/backstrap release/warpage of the dustcover/rails wrong height? I would like one if the QC is there on the production frame?
solvability is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 22:16   #1384
rsm688

Quote:
Originally Posted by solvability View Post
Has anyone bought a production frame - I am thinking about it - are all the issues solved - drop free mags/premature release of mags/backstrap release/warpage of the dustcover/rails wrong height? I would like one if the QC is there on the production frame?
Lone Wolf wouldn't release a production frame if it had any of those problems, all those have long been taken care of, if you read the thread you would know this.

lsbigdog those look great, although i cant stand the black backstrap on the FDE one, if it was tan itd be soooooo much sexier. great work on the finishing, i might have to send you one to be done too sometime
rsm688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 22:25   #1385
Robs_G23

I built a custom G22 on a production Timberwolf frame. I works great. I've put over 200 rounds through it so far and it has no problems. I like the flat grip config the best.
Robs_G23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:30   #1386
lsbbigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsm688 View Post
Lone Wolf wouldn't release a production frame if it had any of those problems, all those have long been taken care of, if you read the thread you would know this.

lsbigdog those look great, although i cant stand the black backstrap on the FDE one, if it was tan itd be soooooo much sexier. great work on the finishing, i might have to send you one to be done too sometime
thanks. It's up to the customer but I agree.
Sponsor Showcase

lsbbigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:48   #1387
solvability

I have a production frame on the way - look forward to shooting it.
Old 02-16-2011, 17:02   #1388
ARJohnston

Just assembled my TimberWolf frame, I can remove the magazine without even pressing the release. Tried with 2 magazine release springs and 3 magazines. I promise I didnt goober up the assembly, I'm a certified gunsmith and posess a glock armorers certification. Little help?

Last edited by ARJohnston; 02-16-2011 at 18:43..
ARJohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 17:06   #1389
LWD Armorer
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARJohnston View Post
Just assembled my TimberWolf frame, I can remove the magazine without even pressing the release. Tried with 2 magazine release springs and 3 magazines. I promise I didnt goober up the assembly, I'm a certified gunsmith and have a glock armorers certirfication. Little help?
PM Sent....

Want to see more?
Visit
Old 02-25-2011, 19:58   #1390
solvability

Got my production frame in today and set it up - no issues - went to the range and ran it with a G17 topend - ran great - looks like the issues are well address - I had no problem with the mag release but it is rather light - mags easily drop free - look forward to putting more rounds downrange.
Old 03-01-2011, 00:09   #1391
toothlesrooster

LWD Armorer, I have emailed you twice about the magazine catch letting the mag loose every time I fire and my back straps sliding loose every time I fire twice now over a one month period. I haven't heard anything back from you. I'll purchase the parts, not looking for a handout. But I do need to know how to get them. Please?
toothlesrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 20:40   #1392
bel970

I'm finally getting my proto frame running full time, what do I need to do to get the updated back straps and mag release?
bel970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 20:38   #1393
EDCholsters
EDCholster.com

Please excuse the shameless plug, but I make kydex rigs..and the timberwolf is one of my options.

Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase

EDCholsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 22:34   #1394
oef24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bel970 View Post
I'm finally getting my proto frame running full time, what do I need to do to get the updated back straps and mag release?
Email LW and they will take care of you. I ordered the updated back straps and mag release. They shipped them out to me at no cost in record time. My Proto is running top!

O
oef24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 13:32   #1395
LWD Armorer
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlesrooster View Post
LWD Armorer, I have emailed you twice about the magazine catch letting the mag loose every time I fire and my back straps sliding loose every time I fire twice now over a one month period. I haven't heard anything back from you. I'll purchase the parts, not looking for a handout. But I do need to know how to get them. Please?
I was out of the office sick for a while... Replacement parts were sent today, you should receive them shortly. PM was sent.

Want to see more?
Visit
Old 03-07-2011, 22:00   #1396
LoneWolfMarketing
GT Sponsor

Did everyone get to see this video of Pat Kelley shooting the Timberwolf in competition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhYb3ziaTWM

Its pretty sweet if you ask me.

Lone Wolf Distributors Inc. <
>
Phone: 208.448.0600
LoneWolfMarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:31   #1397
lsbbigdog

One in Sniper Grey
Sponsor Showcase

lsbbigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 21:19   #1398
Olivers_AR

Email them and they will take care of you! Just tried the modded mag release and a world of difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oef24 View Post
Email LW and they will take care of you. I ordered the updated back straps and mag release. They shipped them out to me at no cost in record time. My Proto is running top!

O
Olivers_AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:42   #1399
Al Swearengen

Just had a LW receiver put on my G17 and it's real nice, only problem i'm having is the two pins above the trigger guard are coming loose and working their way out as i shoot, any ideas on a fix for this?
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:52   #1400
Pardoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfMarketing View Post
Did everyone get to see this video of Pat Kelley shooting the Timberwolf in competition?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhYb3ziaTWM

Its pretty sweet if you ask me.
Anyone know what kind of barrel he is shooting? A 40 to 9 conversion?

I could almost make it out.
Pardoner is offline   Reply With Quote