Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-29-2011, 15:40   #1
neveravicitim

Better than a crossbreed?

I recently ordered a holster from SHTF Gear(well, a few weeks ago). Its an ACE-1 for my G23. I just wanted to see if any of you guys have heard of or had experience with them? I was about to purchase another crossbreed , because I like the one I have for my J frame, but a friend of mine had an SHTF Gear for his XD sub and really liked it. I tested his out a bit and held it side by side tho the CBST, they are really close in general design but I liked the fact that I could get a good shooting grip on the gun and I saved a few bucks (Found a coupon code and got it for $60). I'm excited to get it so I can stop carrying with an old Uncle Mikes I had layin' around. (I hate uncle mikes holsters, but I just couldn't resist carrying my new G23).

You can find the holster I ordered at [URL="http://www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1"]Here[/URL]

I just thought I'd share my new find with you guys and see if any others have had experience with them.
neveravicitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 21:28   #2
TSAX
USAF Vet

I find that the Crossbreed with combat cut makes a big difference. Thanks for the FYI, its always good to have options, add another holster to that list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

GSSF Member
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

NRA Member
TSAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:35   #3
denn1911

Their holster looks pretty good. I agree that the CB Combat Cut is definitely a nice option. My latest CB SuperTuck has one, and it's like night and day.

Thanks for the info and Welcome to GT!
denn1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:39   #4
neveravicitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by denn1911 View Post
Their holster looks pretty good. I agree that the CB Combat Cut is definitely a nice option. My latest CB SuperTuck has one, and it's like night and day.

Thanks for the info and Welcome to GT!
I didn't even realize that they offered a combat cut. My brother has one for a SR9 and doesn't like the draw because of it, Maybe he can just cut it himself. I did like that i essentially get a combat cut on the SHTF gear holster without paying extra. Thats a nice feature. After I've had a chance to try the holster I'll post a bit of a review on here.

And thanks for the welcome! I really like the sense of community here.
neveravicitim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
concealed carry, crossbreed, holster