SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 14:28   #1
RICKSR

Paying by pay pal

I AM NOT SURE IF I AM PUTTING THIS IN THE RIGHT PLACE BUT I AM SURE IT WILL BE READ. BE CAREFULL WHEN PAYING FOR YOU GUNS & RELATED ITEMS. HERE IS THE REASON WHY TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM PAY PAL. I WAS TOLD IF THEY FIND OUT THEY WILL FREEZE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ALL FUNDS/MONEY ETC.

What is PayPalís policy on transactions that involve firearms?

Question : Answer :
We donít allow PayPal members to buy or sell any kind of firearm, whether itís in working order or not. The same goes for certain firearm parts and ammunition.

For example, using PayPal, you canít buy or sell:
  • Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether theyíre for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
  • Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
  • Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.
Stun gun sales are allowed for U.S. residents, but only if the transaction is permitted by law in both the buyer's and seller's jurisdictions. (PayPal account holders outside the U.S. canít buy or sell stun guns.) Before they complete a sale, U.S. sellers must make sure that the transaction is legal in both locations.

Related items that you can buy and sell using PayPal include paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns, as long as such transactions are legal in the applicable jurisdiction. All of these items must display the markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and canít include blank ammunition.

Old 04-08-2011, 16:05   #2
pilsbury

Yep, unfortunately this has been standard practice for PayPal. You have to remember they are in ultra lib CA.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:40   #3
trekgod3
Quad-Glocker

So does that mean you can buy low cap mags? As in 10 rounds or less?
Florida Glockers Club #1980

Check out my firearms blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:01   #4
itstime

How do they know what you are buying if you just send the money?

Closed Thread