Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-27-2011, 21:26   #81
21Carrier
Until I Gota 29

Do I miss the food?! Awwww, man!!! I brought my girlfriend to NOLA this spring break since she had never been, and I didn't want to leave. I ate as much crawfish, oysters, and other seafood as I could handle. Luckily the Birmingham, AL area has a good food selection, and a good bit of seafood and cajun food, but it's still not like southern Louisiana. We definitely have more cajun restaurants after Katrina with all the people being displaced here, and luckily, there are a few places I can still buy live crawfish around here. Matter of fact, that sounds like a hell of a good idea for this weekend!

Yeah, Phenix City is a good bit southeast of me, but I've been there a few times. It was really windy here, too, yesterday. I doubt it hit 65mph here, but maybe around 40. This spring's weather has been crazy, but we'll make it. I sure hope those levees and spillways hold for y'all down in southern Louisiana.
21Carrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 15:23   #82
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
BTW, I just got my Lee Adjustable Charge Bar in the mail when I got back from the lake. Should be a nice replacement for the Lee disc measures.... will let you know when I finally get some time to install and test it.
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:32   #83
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
My reloading room has expanded a bit ...

10mm Reloading Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
Old 07-28-2011, 22:16   #84
BOSSX

You need one of these for your turret press

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVeZhKrrQY[/URL]
BOSSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:00   #85
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickE10mm View Post
BTW, I just got my Lee Adjustable Charge Bar in the mail when I got back from the lake. Should be a nice replacement for the Lee disc measures.... will let you know when I finally get some time to install and test it.
BTW, I've been using the adjustable charge bar and its been flawless so far. The ONLY downside of it that I've found is that it does allow a bit more leakage around the wiper area of the powder measure. Not a big deal... and not even as bad as the original (Deluxe Powder Measure) that came with my Deluxe kit (before I got the Pro upgrade).

All in all, very nice, inexpensive tool to add to the toolkit.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:02   #86
BOSSX

Case Ejector - Very Nice

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6tsohP_K04&feature=related[/URL]
Old 08-01-2011, 10:43   #87
BOSSX

Here it is...

[URL]http://mods.mybigcommerce.com/[/URL]
Old 08-01-2011, 11:20   #88
arushus
Biggest Member

Man Id love to have your reloading area nickE10mm! I got my 20sf a few days ago and im already looking at reloading equipment so when I have the money in the future Ill be prepared and know what I want...only bad part is Im living in an apartment right now and I dont really see being able to mount any equipment anywhere in here. Oh well, maybe my grandparents will let me use their garage in the short term.
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:51   #89
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSX View Post
Thanks BOSSX, I'd been eyeing that tool ... I'll look more into it in the next few days. Looks cool!

Why do I carry a 10mm?
Old 08-02-2011, 10:53   #90
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arushus View Post
Man Id love to have your reloading area nickE10mm! I got my 20sf a few days ago and im already looking at reloading equipment so when I have the money in the future Ill be prepared and know what I want...only bad part is Im living in an apartment right now and I dont really see being able to mount any equipment anywhere in here. Oh well, maybe my grandparents will let me use their garage in the short term.
Thanks arushus... I love my reloading area. I actually moved into my current house shortly after I started reloading so I knew what to look for when house shopping. Found a place with a real nice work shop type area ... as you can see.

Here's what I recommend for a reloading stand: You can get them direct from Lee or of course Midway, Midsouth or Grafs....

https://factorysales.com/

Cheers

Why do I carry a 10mm?