Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2011, 19:39   #1
alecat88

occupy wallstreet

Well well it turns out none other then the lib Sorros in bank rolling the protests. Now shouldnt he arrested?
Big Dawg #1560 Bull Dawg#2137 subclub #1560
Life member GSSF G17 gen 1,G19,G20,G21,G22C,G23 gen 4
Illegal aliens cost us 338 Billion a year, Obama Lied Freedom Died.
alecat88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 21:55   #2
Brucev

Possible sorros is in on it. Probably like the koch brothers funding the tea party movement.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 00:38   #3
alecat88

http://www.prisonplanet.com/soros-pu...ll-street.html
Old 10-11-2011, 12:22   #4
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
Possible sorros is in on it. Probably like the koch brothers funding the tea party movement.
Yes, except the Occupy crowds are scum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 15:45   #5
Brucev

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
Yes, except the Occupy crowds are scum.
They are not the sort of folks I'd want to spend time with. However, to call them scum is sophomoric. The same such extreme statements have been cast about by demokrats and left-wing liberals about the TPM.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 19:45   #6
rgregoryb
Sapere aude

but, they are scum

"demography is destiny"
rgregoryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 23:13   #7
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Amusing to see the writings of ignorant freshmen.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:40   #8
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
Amusing to see the writings of ignorant freshmen.
Ouch

The Furball Forum
Old 11-13-2011, 00:13   #9
runcible68

The Occupy Wall Street people are scum? What? Gimme a break. They're just voicing their opinion as is their Constitutional right. A right people have fought and died for. Just because YOU disagree with them does not mean they are "scum." I don't like a lot of things about the Tea Party, but I'm not calling for their heads on pikes.

A lot of what the Tea Party says is correct. But so is a lot of what the Occupy people are saying. This economy is killing us, and it's an situation that has developed in large part due to the action of BOTH parties. Both conservatives and liberals!

This mess is the result of deregulation, corporate greed, the average Joe being greedy and living beyond his means, bad fiscal policies stretching back to Reagan and the total unfairness of the tax code. We should be holding banks and corporate America to account! But a lot of lower middle class to middle class Republican men vote against their own financial self interest. They want deregulation and lower income taxes on the off chance they will become rich someday. Well, most of us will never be millionaires and billionaires.

We've got a lot of work to do in this country. And people on both sides have to drop the rhetoric and get to work. If all you've got is mindless Rush, Hannity and Maddow hyperbolic talking points, you're not serious about making this country work again.
Remington 870 Express
Colt AR-15 Competition Match HBAR II

Last edited by runcible68; 11-13-2011 at 00:19..
runcible68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:26   #10
alecat88

Tea party members dont **** on our flag, Tea Party is forced to get the proper permits and shows the local goverments and police respect. Didnt recall hearing the tea party calling the jewish bankers Nazi's nor did they have communist running around. The Tea party has been called rasicts, terrorist, and tea baggers. Never heard of any woman getting rapped at a tea party rally. Nor have any men been rapped at a tea party rally. OWS cant say that, so yes they are SCUM. The tea party doesnt hand out flyers telling people when to shoot a cop either.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/OAOrT0O...search=0&showi

Last edited by alecat88; 11-13-2011 at 13:17..
Old 11-13-2011, 08:54   #11
SixkillerEnterprises

Scum sounds right. Or filth.
SixkillerEnterprises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 17:03   #12
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Liberals defend scum!

Old 11-13-2011, 21:05   #13
runcible68

I'm not for burning the flag, but I'm proud that I live in a country where you can do it in protest and not get thrown into a gulag. And yes, people have fought and died for that right as well.

we don't like when people trample on our Second Amendments rights, so we can't trample on their First Amendment ones. Both sides might find the others distasteful, but tolerance is the name of the game.
Remington 870 Express
Colt AR-15 Competition Match HBAR II
runcible68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:02   #14
PartyBible

Quote:
Originally Posted by runcible68 View Post
This economy is killing us, and it's an situation that has developed in large part due to the action of BOTH parties. Both conservatives and liberals!

This mess is the result of deregulation, corporate greed, the average Joe being greedy and living beyond his means, bad fiscal policies stretching back to Reagan and the total unfairness of the tax code. We should be holding banks and corporate America to account! But a lot of lower middle class to middle class Republican men vote against their own financial self interest. They want deregulation and lower income taxes on the off chance they will become rich someday. Well, most of us will never be millionaires and billionaires.

Talk about sophomoric...
Old 01-23-2012, 12:52   #15
Glock20 10mm
Use Linux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runcible68 View Post
The Occupy Wall Street people are scum? What? Gimme a break. They're just voicing their opinion as is their Constitutional right. A right people have fought and died for. Just because YOU disagree with them does not mean they are "scum." I don't like a lot of things about the Tea Party, but I'm not calling for their heads on pikes.

A lot of what the Tea Party says is correct. But so is a lot of what the Occupy people are saying. This economy is killing us, and it's an situation that has developed in large part due to the action of BOTH parties. Both conservatives and liberals!

We've got a lot of work to do in this country. And people on both sides have to drop the rhetoric and get to work. If all you've got is mindless Rush, Hannity and Maddow hyperbolic talking points, you're not serious about making this country work again.
While much of your prose is dead on, the problem is the people and their egos. "I am right an you are wrong!" mentality is the real problem. The fact that both sides are so polarized that neither can take the time to step back and see that they are just as much right as they are wrong.

My granny taught me that when you point a finger and lay blame on someone else there are always three fingers pointing back at you... so you better have your back yard clean and tidy BEFORE you start pointing a finger. And that's the problem, nobody wants to step up and say "Hey! Damn I am not really part of the solution and I don't have my house in order!" You can thank Bush in part for that due to his "If your not with us, you're against us!" rhetoric.

I agree, both the Tea Party and the Occupy folks have their valid points. The problem is how the Occupy folks have gone about it.
Glock20 10mm is offline   Reply With Quote