SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-24-2011, 09:13   #1
Glocktrigger
GT Sponsor

2 New Trigger Systems Coming Soon!!!

We will be coming out with 2 New Trigger Systems for your Glock in the very near future. They will be the first that offer multiple trigger pull weights and will have new parts added as well. Stay tuned.

"Smooth is Faster"
Glocktrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 22:44   #2
skydiver69

what is the lightest trigger pulll available for a glock 34 gen 4 ?
skydiver69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 22:55   #3
Glocktrigger
GT Sponsor

The lightest trigger I will make is 2.5 lbs.

"Smooth is Faster"
Old 02-22-2012, 13:40   #4
skydiver69

Is there a noticeable difference between 3,5 and 2.5...I got my Glock frm GlockMeister and I think their competition trigger is either a 3,25 or a 3,5.
Old 02-22-2012, 14:46   #5
Glocktrigger
GT Sponsor

Yes there would be a noticeable difference. 1 lb. is significant.

"Smooth is Faster"
Old 02-23-2012, 11:33   #6
skydiver69

Thanks for the quick responses. About how much would it cost to have a 2.5 pound trigger installed on a Glock34gen4. What open sights would you suggest for target shooting? Joe
Old 02-23-2012, 13:52   #7
tim12232
Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiver69 View Post
Thanks for the quick responses. About how much would it cost to have a 2.5 pound trigger installed on a Glock34gen4. What open sights would you suggest for target shooting? Joe
hopefully not out of place here, but I am assuming the 2 new triggers they will have coming out should be no more difficult in installing than most other trigger sets......in other words pretty simple if you have COMPLETELY disassembled your gun before for say a .25 cent trigger job.

Tim
I also had no need for NV, so I went with the 512. As far as the submersion, if I'm 10 feet under water and still holding onto my rifle, something has gone terribly awry and I don't think an extra 23 feet is going to matter to me. YMMV
G21 Club #858
tim12232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 16:31   #8
Glocktrigger
GT Sponsor

Tim, If you will just go to www.glocktriggers.com and watch the installation video on the Products page you can see how simple it is. Sounds like you probably already know. If your a fan of the .25 cent job, fine with me. Some people want a complete trigger system with modifications to enhance function. They don't necessarily want to do it themselves. I do encourage everyone to take a Glock Armorer's course to help them understand and be able to work on their own Glock.

"Smooth is Faster"
Old 02-23-2012, 22:51   #9
tim12232
Pistolero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocktrigger View Post
Tim, If you will just go to www.glocktriggers.com and watch the installation video on the Products page you can see how simple it is. Sounds like you probably already know. If your a fan of the .25 cent job, fine with me. Some people want a complete trigger system with modifications to enhance function. They don't necessarily want to do it themselves. I do encourage everyone to take a Glock Armorer's course to help them understand and be able to work on their own Glock.
I am currently setting some cash aside for one of your trigger kits for my G21!!! .25 cent was just on my edc g19.
Thanks for the info!
I also had no need for NV, so I went with the 512. As far as the submersion, if I'm 10 feet under water and still holding onto my rifle, something has gone terribly awry and I don't think an extra 23 feet is going to matter to me. YMMV
G21 Club #858
tim12232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 15:15   #10
theglock

Just installed the Skimmer. Took me less than an hour, watching the installation video. First time I've taken the Glock that far down. Needed some cleaning along the way, too, so that was the extra time involved. Anyway, trigger feels great with dry fire. Will probably be another ten days before I get to the range. Looking forward to it! :-)

Lobbied for one for my G-37, but so far no joy. Perhaps if others are interested in that option...
theglock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
competition, custom, glock, systems, triggers