Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-07-2012, 19:02   #1
tim12232
Pistolero

Tucker Gunleather The Answer holster review!

Well, I had looked on this forum for a detailed review of the Answer holster by Tucker. Didnt see one so I ordered it and will review it myseld

Let me start by saying how well made this holster is! It is a true quality piece of craftsmanship! The suede back, to the optional leather lined kydex and how well its all blended together! Comfort is getting there as I have only worn it for a few hours today since receiving it, and know that it will mold to my body over the next few days of wear.

Lets get to the pics! "hope this works"
here is the front view taken with my phone!
Carry Issues

back view showing the suede back, all of these that I have seen had the black suede, which I like a little better, but dont care because no one else will see it!
Carry Issues

Top view showing the thickness of the leather and the leather lined kydex. The leather lining makes for a very buttery smooth draw! Awesome upgrade highly recommended!
Carry Issues

Sight Channel for a snag free draw!
Carry Issues

front view with G19! muzzle is dang near flush with the kydex at the bottom.
Carry Issues
I also had no need for NV, so I went with the 512. As far as the submersion, if I'm 10 feet under water and still holding onto my rifle, something has gone terribly awry and I don't think an extra 23 feet is going to matter to me. YMMV
G21 Club #858
tim12232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 19:02   #2
tim12232
Pistolero

Fitment of slide at bottom.
Carry Issues

Lastly the trigger guard!
Carry Issues

I will take some pics in the next few days wearing it and showing the conceal! I am really happy I chose this holster, it was a bit more money, but with my G19 being my primary carry, I wanted to have a nice lifelong holster for it! Tucker quoted at 4 weeks wait and it was shipped just over a week after ordering it!
I also had no need for NV, so I went with the 512. As far as the submersion, if I'm 10 feet under water and still holding onto my rifle, something has gone terribly awry and I don't think an extra 23 feet is going to matter to me. YMMV
G21 Club #858
tim12232 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g19, holsters, the answer, tucker