SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-17-2012, 15:37   #1
Kentguy

Advice on back or field packs

Hi JC Refuge,

I was interested in your thoughts on a really good (I guess you call them) bug out bags, back packs or as we used to call em field packs.

My wife and I have the house sturdy & secure, good amount of provisions ect. However in the event (God Forbid) that we have to "take this act on the road". We would like a lite weight, durable, pack, Oh she added lots of pockets... go figure
Kentguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 16:05   #2
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Hi Kentguy. I'm partial to Maxpedition Hard Use Gear. They have a robust bag or pack for every use or application you can think of.

Safecastle is a Maxpedition dealer though at the moment we're moving some old inventory so we don't have many of their products listed.

Nonetheless--I suggest you go to Maxpedition's site (maxpedition.com) and find what seems to best fit your health/fitness profile, bag carrying capacity, your load expectations, and preferred method you anticipate using to pack and hump your bug-out belongings.

Specific bag or pack type is really about what is comfortable for you based on your specific circumstances. But as for a reliable brand--you can't go wrong with Maxpedition.

Safecastle Royal Buyers Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Refuge blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Win a Case of MH Food - LIKE us on Facebook
JC Refuge is offline   Reply With Quote