Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 21:05   #81
Airhasz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPlank View Post
Fixed that for you, before it drives me nuts.
Ah, I'll watch that in the future..lol

What drives me nuts is Javilin's avatar....lol
Old 04-25-2012, 21:51   #82
Fwdftw

Quote:
Fixed that for you, before it drives me nuts.

lol
Old 04-25-2012, 22:07   #83
Fwdftw

im beginning to think that i dont need a CHF barrel if i have to wait 2 weeks for it.. I guess im impatient.
Old 04-25-2012, 22:55   #84
MD357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwdftw View Post
Yes they have the standard and CHF midlength uppers in stock.
FWIW, I just got an email today that my upper is being shipped.

I placed my order Monday.
Old 04-25-2012, 23:00   #85
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Send a message via AIM to Jer Send a message via MSN to Jer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD357 View Post

Cool, I ordered mine Sunday and still nothing. Granted I had to have them make a correction to the order due to my mistake so hopefully it doesn't set me back too much.

Tactical Commander - Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)
Old 04-25-2012, 23:53   #86
Chowser

Quote:

that is probably just the automated UPS system PSA has set up.

Last time they said uppers are taking the 15 days to build.

Check your UPS tracking #, more than likely, you will not see any movement on it until you get closer to the 15 day mark.

This is one of the things that they state that their system automatically prints a UPS label, it stays with the order while being built.

FWIW, all of my complete upper or rifle kit orders, I got the UPS tracking # within a day, but no movement until the build time they quote.

Lots of people get the UPS # within days of placing the order then get angry and upset when they see no movement. Most then promptly go over to ar15.com, register an account and whine and complain at PSA in the industry forum.

at the bottom of each upper page:

*Please allow up to 15 business days for your Complete Assembled Upper to ship from our facility. Holiday and special lead times can be longer*

Shipping labels are created shortly after orders are placed. Shipping labels update when the product leaves our facility and are en route to their destination. You will be emailed tracking information when the order leaves our facility, however if you receive one shortly after you place your order and it remains dormant, don’t be alarmed. Your tracking information will be updated when it leaves our facility and is still subject to the aforementioned lead time. If your tracking number goes beyond the listed lead time please get in contact with us via email or phone and we will look into your issue.

Signature required on delivery.

Just be patient, it'll get there and you'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Last edited by Chowser; 04-25-2012 at 23:54.. Reason: whoops, forgot about no swearing.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:02   #87
Fwdftw

Have you seen any movement md357?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Old 04-26-2012, 07:21   #88
DaleGribble
Well Heeled Bum

I'm not trying to sound like a ****** or anything but jeez dude, take a pill. It will eventually ship and you'll have a good upper at a great price.

My prison social worker gave me some advice once during an anger management class, maybe it will help you out...

See, stop, let it be, let it go.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:29   #89
Fwdftw

I was just asking lol I'm stocked up on chill pills

Old 04-26-2012, 07:36   #90
GSSF17
...2 of 'em

Quote:
im beginning to think that i dont need a CHF barrel if i have to wait 2 weeks for it.. I guess im impatient.
You will wait 2 weeks on ANY upper you order from them. They build and test each one. Trust me, worth the wait, and you will not find a better deal on a CHF upper anywhere. Oh, and yes, "your Effing out!"
-Rimfire Club#1097 -Florida Glockers Club#1097 -Black Rifle Club #1097 -Certified Glock Armorer

RIP John Noveske- 1976 - 2013
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45   #91
MD357

Quote:
Have you seen any movement md357?

Nope, but it's 9am here and I had no idea about the whole "we shipped your stuff but not really" email.

I guess I'm not going to war anytime soon so I'm fine waiting if that's the case.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:29   #92
bmoore

The shipping email is the only thing that is a bummer. You guys wont see any movement on the shipping page for probably 8-10 days.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:38   #93
michael_b
BRC #1492

Quote:
Nope, but it's 9am here and I had no idea about the whole "we shipped your stuff but not really" email.

I guess I'm not going to war anytime soon so I'm fine waiting if that's the case.
I work in the logistic industry and this is normal. I also ran a distribution center and we would do the exact same thing.

Get the label printed and ready and then wait for the item to be ready.

The reason it shows in UPS is that unlike FedEx, as soon as you print out a shipping label UPS bills your UPS account number. Once you close out your shipping for the day, and upload the data to UPS(manifest), it's as if the package has shipped.

FedEx does not bill you until the package has been scanned at pick up and that's why they don't show up in their system until shipped.

It's also a great audit point for 3PAs to go after. Many shippers print labels that are never used yet are still billed for them.

Posted from my iPhone

"Compromise on gun-rights? Did Rosa Parks settle for the middle of the bus?"-Mushinto

Last edited by michael_b; 04-26-2012 at 08:51..
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48   #94
OdinIII

Send a message via ICQ to OdinIII
I'm on day 15 on a rifle kit. Maybe today is the day.

I ordered a mid-length light profile. I didn't research but I'm hoping for a govt. profile under the hand guards and a slightly smaller than .750 in front of the FSB.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:53   #95
bmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdinIII View Post
I'm on day 15 on a rifle kit. Maybe today is the day.

I ordered a mid-length light profile. I didn't research but I'm hoping for a govt. profile under the hand guards and a slightly smaller than .750 in front of the FSB.

That's what it will be. I can caliper it tomorrow when I get home from work. Its not a pencil barrel. You can certainly feel the taper after the FSB.

Last edited by bmoore; 05-08-2012 at 13:08..
Old 04-27-2012, 16:54   #96
punkey71

I posted the factual information he had no clue existed. It's not decaf I need. Perhaps I only desired other posters with knowledge....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSSF17 View Post
Try decaf, brotha. Good gosh, you are one stirred up young man. Relax.

Just a word to the wise: you have been labeled a troll because you (s)talk crap and simply wait for it to hit the perverbial fan. You antagonize greatly and contribute minimally. Many here don't see your posts cause you are on their ignore list.

I swear I am not trying to be a jerk, but you rained on a PSA parade (thread) that you had no business in, other than to be antagonistic. You had nothing positive to contribute, only crap to throw and a yellow 'foul' flag against BMoore. Fine, we get it.

Someone posts some bullshtuff? Good. It will be seen clearer if you let it play itself out with other factual data by interested posters, than if you sling your own mud upon it. Don't you get it?

Take a breath and if you really want to do the "my dad can beat up your dad" stuff, I hear M4C loves their new members.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- Join Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- Join Us
Old 04-27-2012, 16:56   #97
punkey71

Obviously you're not...trying desperately to find a way to convince the folks that come here for factual information you are not completely ignorant when it comes to the AR-15 system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
Oh geez, is dingle goat still posting in this thread? I'm out.

- Join Us

- Join Us
Old 04-27-2012, 17:03   #98
punkey71

To be a really totally awesome interwebs stalker you should probably call Fredericiskburg Fire Department and ask about me.

Of course the fact that I don't work there is irrelevant. Perhaps the little tid-bit that F'Burg is within 1 hour of the greater Washington, DC area escapes someone from a small department. Some of us have to live an hour or more from our job.

Please search BMoore's lie regarding his employment. It's quite entertaining.

He's an ambulance driver. Not a fireman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
No problem partner. And I actually kind of understand the offenders frustration. I just looked up Fredricksburg VA. I think he's just bored at work, serving an area of 22,000 people would get me a little stir crazy too. I think we have more people in a square block of apartment buildings than 22,000 total. Its not his fault, go easy. See ya in the next thread.

- Join Us

- Join Us
Old 04-27-2012, 17:58   #99
WoodenPlank
Who?

Well, this thread has turned out well...
Old 04-27-2012, 18:27   #100
punkey71

I realize you are one of the truly knowledge folks that frequent this forum.

Bmoores complete lack of knowledge of the AR platform combined with personal BS put me over the edge.

I'm not claiming to be as knowledgeable as you or others but I feel, at times, I brought something to the table. The complete fan-boy, ignorant crap turned me off a bit ago. I check in once in a while to see if folks like yourself and others still tried to help but rational, educated advice is scarce.

Not having real world feedback is fine but here it seems simply making crap up equals sound research or better yet, expertise.

The SME's left for a reason.

Quote:
Well, this thread has turned out well...

- Join Us

- Join Us

Closed Thread