SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-26-2012, 18:40   #1
jprj

Send a message via Yahoo to jprj

K. C. Eusebio

As a Filipino for this Filipino, allow me to double post this article about the steel prodigy.....

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...er-kc-eusebio/

Team Glock picks up former AMU shooter KC Eusebio

Glock, Inc. announced today that KC Eusebio will join Tori Nonaka as a second member of Team Glock, Glock’s competitive shooting team. Bringing Eusebio aboard as a full-time employee lays to rest rumors that Glock would move to a sponsorship-only support model after the recent departure of full-time, professional shooters Dave Sevigny and Randi Rogers.

From Glock’s morning press release:

Eusebio, three-time World Speed Shooting Champion and former United States Army Marksmanship Unit team member, brings with him significant accomplishments and experience.

Eusebio will join fellow teammate and renowned junior female shooter Tori Nonaka on Team GLOCK. Like Nonaka, Eusebio was introduced to shooting by his father and began shooting competitively at the age of 8. Quickly, Eusebio rose to Master class in two short years. By the age of 12 he was, and remains, the youngest competitor in the world to earn the ranking as a Grand Master class shooter. At 15, he became the youngest shooter to win a world championship at the prestigious World Speed Shooting Championships Steel Challenge. One of eight competitors ever to earn the USPSA Open National Title, Eusebio also boasts three Steel National Titles.

Upon high school graduation, Eusebio joined the United States Army and was immediately assigned to the USAMU. Honing his skills during his competitive shooting around the globe, his additional assignments included the training of troops in firearms marksmanship, one of the many mandates of the USAMU.

“Growing up, I remember sitting in my father’s garage, using a GLOCK Armorers’ Mat to clean our guns, while surrounded by GLOCK posters on the walls,” said Eusebio. “I was amazed at how impressive they looked, and now here I am, getting to shoot and work for that same, great company. I truly feel blessed to be honored with this opportunity.

“We were immediately impressed with KC’s skill and abilities that he has perfected during his short career,” stated GLOCK, Inc. Vice President, Gary Fletcher. “He has an extremely energetic personality. Being an accomplished competitor, an experienced leader and a trainer for the USAMU made him a great fit for our organization.”

In addition to joining the GLOCK shooting team, KC also assumes the day-to-day responsibilities as a GLOCK training instructor.
jprj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 19:19   #2
atmarcella

interesting....
Old 04-26-2012, 22:05   #3
jerrytrini

I have known KC for a long time. He calls me Uncle Jerry and even "Checks In" with me each time he visited his girlfriend in my city. Awesome family. His dad is his 'smith and coach.
jerrytrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 00:39   #4
dude.bandit

Nice Sir. Cheers!
dude.bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 19:27   #5
jprj

Sir Jerry, am wondering if KC would enjoy joining us BOGS on this forum
Old 04-30-2012, 09:07   #6
men16x

Make us proud to be Filipino. Hope he can come home to Phils for a shooting class.
men16x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:17   #7
paltiq

ayos!!

yesss!!! kasama nya sa team si Tori Nonaka!!!
paltiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:56   #8
jprj

Quote:
Originally Posted by paltiq View Post
yesss!!! kasama nya sa team si Tori Nonaka!!!
I like that Sir. Two thumbs up.