Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-07-2012, 18:13   #161
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexHead View Post
That's pretty much been my experience. Women like sex. Maybe even more than we do.
Speak for yourself......

(just kidding, but I couldn't resist that one)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 18:14   #162
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT HATRED View Post
Today it's homosexuality, tomorrow it's what? Marrying animals, cousins, brothers and sisters? Shoot wht not children? How low can our moral standard go?
Draw a firm line at consenting adults. That will be more than sufficient.

--Gunhaver

Old 05-07-2012, 18:18   #163
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
You're thinking of Islam. If you have a Bible citation to the contrary, let's see it.
People do a lot of bad things for a lot of reasons. Some use religion as an excuse to do bad things. For most religions, that is a bastardization of the tenets of the religion. No, Jeffs was not a good man, and not doing God's work. But he claimed he was.

--Gunhaver

Old 05-07-2012, 18:25   #164
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
No. The COTUS is the basis for oc/cc, etc. There is nothing in the COTUS that speaks to efforts to normalize debauched aberrant homosexuality, either by men or women.
[/QUOTE]

Even a blind dog finds a bone now and then.

You're absolutely correct! That is why this isn't a federal issue and the fed needs to stay out and let the people of the states decide.

Last edited by certifiedfunds; 05-07-2012 at 18:25..
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 18:28   #165
Restless28

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-19 View Post
Paul, thinks it just fine also. Maybe him and Biden have a lot in common.
Yes. They both support personal freedom without religious prejudice.
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 18:33   #166
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Like what?
Art

Science

Medicine

Literature

Business

Quote:
They don't reproduce and do engage in a deadly lifestyle. We tell kids not to smoke but endorse this lifestyle that is as dangerous as smoking.
All? You're comfortable with generalizations like that?

Do heterosexuals ever engage in a deadly lifestyle? Do they all.

I don't endorse the lifestyle. Who here is endorsing the lifestyle?

While we're on the topic, exactly what is the lifestyle?

Quote:
IMHO, homosexuality is often the result of childhood trauma. With our many dysfunctional families we are manufacturing gays.
IMHO some healthy families are manufacturing gays.

Take these two twin brothers I know. One grew up to be perfectly well-adjusted and hetero. The other brother's loafers never touch the ground.

Quote:
So should siblings, or three people, or a man and dog be able to marry?
What do the laws in their state say?
Old 05-07-2012, 20:44   #167
Brucev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless28 View Post
Yes. They both support personal freedom without religious prejudice.
Wrong. As to RP... he is a zero. What he thinks is irrelevant. As to JB, he is a deokrat. When he opens his mouth out come lies. If he thought it would get him votes, he'd come out and support muslim law as the new norm. He gets behind homos because he doesn't want them behind him. He just wants their votes.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 21:09   #168
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post

You're absolutely correct! That is why this isn't a federal issue and the fed needs to stay out and let the people of the states decide.
As usual, we agree.

I hope it's on every ballot in every state this November.
"He said he fired a burst at the chest and if they didn't fall fast enough, he fired a burst at the face. He never needed to reload and had enough on board so if he missed a shot or two he could catch up in the fight. " -Gabe Suarez, 2008

Last edited by ChuteTheMall; 05-07-2012 at 21:10..
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:34   #169
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
People do a lot of bad things for a lot of reasons. Some use religion as an excuse to do bad things. For most religions, that is a bastardization of the tenets of the religion. No, Jeffs was not a good man, and not doing God's work. But he claimed he was.
I was asking for a citation from the Christian scriptures to support this, your example is a Mormon, who most orthodox Christians consider a cult.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:35   #170
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Draw a firm line at consenting adults. That will be more than sufficient.
So we should legalize prostitution? Polygamy?

Last edited by Paul7; 05-08-2012 at 07:35..
Paul7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:19   #171
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Why not? What's wrong with either of those?

Granted I wouldn't want to be married to more than one nagging woman, but still it's practiced in other cultures and was acceptable in the earlier days of ancient Hebrew mythology.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:32   #172
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Why any man would want to deal with two wives is beyond me, and prostitution is often a trap, where people are forced into it, I'd have some reservations.....

But I see no reason for me to interfere with what freely consenting adults wish to do in their relationships.

I am only one person, and other than posting here, which has no effect on current laws, I don't feel strongly enough one way or the other to take the effort to change things.

--Gunhaver

Old 05-08-2012, 08:36   #173
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post

Granted I wouldn't want to be married to more than one nagging woman, but still it's practiced in other cultures and was acceptable in the earlier days of ancient Hebrew mythology.
I don't get a lot of nagging, but as wonderful a catch as I am, I would expect that there would be significant jealousy issues and competition for my "affection" time.

[/sarcasm]

I do think that being committed to a single person, forsaking all others in that way, is the way to go if you want a happy and lasting partnership. If women are a commodity, that would be different, but I prefer an equal, not a subordinate.

--Gunhaver

Old 05-08-2012, 10:15   #174
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post

OK, and as the Constitution is silent on those things, it is up to the people and their representatives, the same as gay marriage.

My point was that we don't allow everything consenting adults want to do. Drugs would be another thing.
Old 05-08-2012, 15:16   #175
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
I don't get a lot of nagging, but as wonderful a catch as I am, I would expect that there would be significant jealousy issues and competition for my "affection" time.
You're doing it wrong.

Or, so I've heard.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 16:26   #176
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
You're doing it wrong.

Or, so I've heard.
I'd explain it, but can't think of a way to do it without it sounding like bragging. Knowledge of anatomy is a special skill.

--Gunhaver

Old 05-08-2012, 20:44   #177
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Who is we? What state do you live in?
Old 05-08-2012, 22:14   #178
Brucev

Quote:
There is nothing to prevent it in the COTUS either. If people want to do something that you think will damn them to hell, they have a right to do it, and you have a right to believe they are hell bound.

If there is a God, he gave us free will, for a reason.
The founding fathers were normal men. They wrote the COTUS for normal people. There is no oblgation for normal men to accommodate abnormal degenerates. If a judge is so stupid as to rule otherwise, then one just ignores the little man/woman in the black robe. And if the little man squatting in the white house doesn't like it, and if he wants to play army fine. He hasn't so far demonstrated any ability to do anything at all except make promises and excuses.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 22:39   #179
9jeeps
Fogey

Sometimes Biden just amazes me. Don't think I've ever witnessed such an inept man in such a high office. Well there are a couple exceptions at higher level.
9jeeps is offline   Reply With Quote