Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:10   #151
glockin-45

Delete.

Last edited by glockin-45; 04-01-2012 at 10:36..
glockin-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:32   #152
glockin-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Just because you do believe in the bible, oh well. We hear complaints about the gay agenda and normalizing gay behavior. Who's accepting it? Society. Believers are very concerned with who doesn't believe in the bible. Non-believers could care less that you do.

Do you feel the shrinking influence of the bible yet?
Yes, i see the shrinking influence of the Bible in todays time. We will all live and die with the path that we choose.
Praise GOD!
glockin-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 13:30   #153
Alizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePirate View Post
The NC House has decided to let voters decide next May as to whether or not they want to add a provision to the state constitution that defines marriage between one man and one woman.

I was just curious as to whether or not your state has a similar provision in your states constitution?

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/129638638.html
I wonder if there was a recent time they would have passed an amendment keeping it illegal for whites and blacks to marry.

Yes, it was illegal for blacks and whites to marry most places at one time. here in "Liberal California", there was a recent time when it was illegal for Asians and whites to marry.

I guess the point is, if you set up an amendment that panders to the inherent bigotry of stupid people, most of them will vote for it.
Alizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:41   #154
camelotkid
non-believer

Quote:
How exactly is it being put in your face? Do you wake up to a homosexual couple making out on your front lawn every morning? Might want to turn the garden hose on them.

You see gay men holding hands or kissing or whatever just like hetero couples have always done and you just can't handle it. You're not man enough to let people go about their business that doesn't hurt you. It's weak and pathetic that you let it bother you so much. Do you avoid giving a woman a kiss in public for fear that you might offend some homo couple?

Your arguments always boil down to, "You can't do that because I have a problem with it but I'm going to do it even if you have a problem with it."
good post
camelotkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:54   #155
Brucev

This just in... NC voters vote a big "NO" on letting homos play at marriage or even the quaint little arrangement they like to style as civil unions. Ah power to the people! Yea boy! Wonderful to see what happens when the people speak. And amazingly, professional politician listen. They can hear this new message loud and clear.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:34   #156
camelotkid
non-believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
This just in... NC voters vote a big "NO" on letting homos play at marriage or even the quaint little arrangement they like to style as civil unions. Ah power to the people! Yea boy! Wonderful to see what happens when the people speak. And amazingly, professional politician listen. They can hear this new message loud and clear.
the hate must keep you warm, by the time you realize you are wrong it will be too late
camelotkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:49   #157
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Failed as it should have.We are the bible belt.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:23   #158
Brucev

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotkid View Post
the hate must keep you warm, by the time you realize you are wrong it will be too late
You are mistaken. You mistake arises from your equating hatred with abject rejection of a repugnant degenerate abnormal lifestyle.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:40   #159
HexHead

Once the queers eventually win on this issue, I wonder what group will next become the cause célèbre for the left? I'm guessing pedophiles will be next. After all, the left will claim they are born that way too, so we must need to accept them, just like their gay argument. And if we don't, they will label us Pedophobes.

Last edited by HexHead; 05-09-2012 at 11:41..
HexHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:53   #160
Alizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver The Furball Forum
How exactly is it being put in your face? Do you wake up to a homosexual couple making out on your front lawn every morning? Might want to turn the garden hose on them.

You see gay men holding hands or kissing or whatever just like hetero couples have always done and you just can't handle it. You're not man enough to let people go about their business that doesn't hurt you. It's weak and pathetic that you let it bother you so much. Do you avoid giving a woman a kiss in public for fear that you might offend some homo couple?

Your arguments always boil down to, "You can't do that because I have a problem with it but I'm going to do it even if you have a problem with it."
Amen.
Old 05-09-2012, 13:00   #161
Alizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
You are mistaken. You mistake arises from your equating hatred with abject rejection of a repugnant degenerate abnormal lifestyle.
No, he's exactly right. If you just wanted to reject the lifestyle, you would simply not become a gay or follow the lifestyle. No, this is all about persecuting them, making them the focus of hatred and discrimination, and eradicating them from your lives.... pretty much the definition of bigotry.

Everytime I see the "good christians" out there holding the "Fags Burn in Hell" signs or posting things like you just did, I wonder what bible they could be reading. In mine, Christ made it clear that we are not allowed to judge others or condemn them for actions we perceive as wrong since we are all sinners.

Oh well, one thing I know for sure is people who love to hate are addicted to it and won't give it up.
Old 05-09-2012, 13:04   #162
Alizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexHead View Post
Once the queers eventually win on this issue, I wonder what group will next become the cause célèbre for the left? I'm guessing pedophiles will be next.
WOW. Finding somebody who equates gays and child molesters is like finding somebody who still thinks the earth is flat. BTW, most pedophiles are heterosexual in their adult orientation, they just have a strong desire to molest children.

One more thing the gays are to be blamed for? Like the "destruction of marriage"? Funny how gays destroy marriage....... not serial adulterous cheaters like Newt Gingrich who champions himself the candidate for the party of "family values". Sometimes the hypocrisy gets so deep you can't even see the bottom of the well.

Last edited by Alizard; 05-09-2012 at 13:05..
Old 05-09-2012, 15:34   #163
Brucev

[QUOTE=Alizard;18946563]No, he's exactly right. If you just wanted to reject the lifestyle, you would simply not become a gay or follow the lifestyle. No, this is all about persecuting them, making them the focus of hatred and discrimination, and eradicating them from your lives.... pretty much the definition of bigotry. Actually... no. I completely reject the lifestyle as anything other than aberrance. I despise it. I have no use for it. I will not tolerate it. I will not accommodate those who practice it as though they are anything except abnormal. I will not live and let live... I will not pass and repass. I will call it the spade that it is and if someone doesn't like it, then that is the rock they will have to carry. As to your concern about bigotry, it is meaningless. For it to have any merit, you would have to be significant.

Everytime I see the "good christians" out there holding the "Fags Burn in Hell" signs or posting things like you just did, I wonder what bible they could be reading. In mine, Christ made it clear that we are not allowed to judge others or condemn them for actions we perceive as wrong since we are all sinners. Try again. No where are believers told to tolerate evil, sin, etc. As to those who do the signs/protest bit, that is their responsibility, not mine. So... why don't you complain to them? Hum?

Oh well, one thing I know for sure is people who love to hate are addicted to it and won't give it up. Agree. Let me know when some who hates shows up in this thread. At least for the present, the only instances of hate have been when advocates of the homo lifestyle have accused of hatred those who reject them and their lifestyle. It's about like the pretend problem of homophobia. More than likely it reflects rampant heterophobia among the homos.
Old 05-09-2012, 16:03   #164
Sendarr

Quote:

Just curious, do you have kids?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Sendarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 16:09   #165
Alizard

[quote=Brucev;18947134]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizard View Post
No, he's exactly right. If you just wanted to reject the lifestyle, you would simply not become a gay or follow the lifestyle. No, this is all about persecuting them, making them the focus of hatred and discrimination, and eradicating them from your lives.... pretty much the definition of bigotry. Actually... no. I completely reject the lifestyle as anything other than aberrance. I despise it. I have no use for it. I will not tolerate it. I will not accommodate those who practice it as though they are anything except abnormal. I will not live and let live... I will not pass and repass. I will call it the spade that it is and if someone doesn't like it, then that is the rock they will have to carry. As to your concern about bigotry, it is meaningless. For it to have any merit, you would have to be significant.

Everytime I see the "good christians" out there holding the "Fags Burn in Hell" signs or posting things like you just did, I wonder what bible they could be reading. In mine, Christ made it clear that we are not allowed to judge others or condemn them for actions we perceive as wrong since we are all sinners. Try again. No where are believers told to tolerate evil, sin, etc. As to those who do the signs/protest bit, that is their responsibility, not mine. So... why don't you complain to them? Hum?

Oh well, one thing I know for sure is people who love to hate are addicted to it and won't give it up. Agree. Let me know when some who hates shows up in this thread. At least for the present, the only instances of hate have been when advocates of the homo lifestyle have accused of hatred those who reject them and their lifestyle. It's about like the pretend problem of homophobia. More than likely it reflects rampant heterophobia among the homos.
I could write a reply, but I doubt if I need to add anything to what you already posted:

Quote:
I despise it. I have no use for it. I will not tolerate it.
The pathological loathing oozes out of your postings. I don't give a crap, just keep sailing down denial river. I just don't understand why you are so obsessed with persecuting gays and attacking anybody who says we ought to give them the same legal rights as the other Americans.

I do agree with one thing you posted, which sums it all up well:

Quote:
For it to have any merit, you would have to be significant.
It doesn't, you ain't.

Last edited by Alizard; 05-09-2012 at 16:14..
Old 05-09-2012, 16:11   #166
Alizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendarr View Post
Oh boy..... are we about to be treated to the myth that kids "learn" to be gay from adults or that gays are all closet pedophiles?

God help us, this is just too depressing.
Old 05-09-2012, 20:37   #167
whenmonkeysfly
CLM Number 249
Charter Lifetime Member

Marriage is not gay marriage!

Sorry folks, but I just cannot support gay marriage. I blame it on my Christian values and old age. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

So if two people of the same sex try to procreate, what will their children look like and how will they behave? What will become of the human race?
Old 05-09-2012, 23:14   #168
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendarr View Post

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
3, and I teach them all sorts of abhorrent things, that people can love whomever they want however they want as long as nobody involved is unhappy with the situation, that evil people who believe silly fairy tales hate other people for stupid reasons and want to control your life, that they are here for a maybe 100 years if they're lucky and that's it so they better make the best of their time, that every time a person or animal or anything living is born it's a little bit closer to being something different than before and that's why we used to be monkeys who used to be big mouse critters who used to be lizards who used to be fish who used to be tiny germs like the ones they see under their microscopes.

But the most important thing I teach them is how to call their friends out on their BS.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 23:17   #169
ModGlock17

Quote:
Once the queers eventually win on this issue, I wonder what group will next become the cause célèbre for the left? I'm guessing pedophiles will be next. After all, the left will claim they are born that way too, so we must need to accept them, just like their gay argument. And if we don't, they will label us Pedophobes.
Probably a union between man (woman) and his best friend (her male black dane). Then dogs can get a social security number and be on 1040 forms along with his human companion.
ModGlock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 23:17   #170
ModGlock17

duplicate

Last edited by ModGlock17; 05-09-2012 at 23:18..
Old 05-09-2012, 23:19   #171
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenmonkeysfly View Post
Sorry folks, but I just cannot support gay marriage. I blame it on my Christian values and old age. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

So if two people of the same sex try to procreate, what will their children look like and how will they behave? What will become of the human race?
Kudos for at least admitting that the decision has been made for you and you don't have the luxury of being allowed to think objectively about this but 7 billion people ain't enough for you?
Old 05-09-2012, 23:26   #172
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
No telling where it will stop since from a legal standpoint a consenting adult is the same as a child, a pet goat or a washing machine. There's no distinction whatsoever.

There's a good thread over in the religious issues forum on intellectual dishonesty that you should probably read.
Old 05-09-2012, 23:34   #173
ModGlock17

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenmonkeysfly View Post

Homosexuality is not a physical and natural state of the human body. The science of human biology can attest to that.

Rather, homosexuality is a behavior,

often mistakenly equated to the aspects of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status in discrimination laws.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:17   #174
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModGlock17 View Post
Homosexuality is not a physical and natural state of the human body. The science of human biology can attest to that.

Rather, homosexuality is a behavior,

often mistakenly equated to the aspects of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status in discrimination laws.
Homosexuality is not a behavior. One can be attracted to the opposite sex or the same sex and remain celibate for whatever reason and they're still either homo or hetero or bi sexual based on their preference. No need to act on that preference to know what you like.
But assuming you were right, wouldn't religion be a behavior as well? Does that mean you have to capitulate to people that don't agree with your religion and instead live the way they want or at the very least tolerate the government's refusal to treat you as equal to them? What if they were rabid about it making loads of weak arguments why you should do as they do and used flaccid words like "abhorrent", "unnatural" and "sinful", does that make a difference? Maybe you'd think they were just ignorant bigots that need to STFU and mind their own business.

Seems to me that religion is clearly decided by how one is raised while sexual orientation either way occurs naturally. That means that people have more right to protection for sexual orientation than religion and given enough time and enough dead, cranky old people that's exactly where our society will be.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:20   #175
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizard View Post
No, he's exactly right. If you just wanted to reject the lifestyle, you would simply not become a gay or follow the lifestyle. No, this is all about persecuting them, making them the focus of hatred and discrimination, and eradicating them from your lives.... pretty much the definition of bigotry.

Everytime I see the "good christians" out there holding the "Fags Burn in Hell" signs or posting things like you just did, I wonder what bible they could be reading. In mine, Christ made it clear that we are not allowed to judge others or condemn them for actions we perceive as wrong since we are all sinners.

Oh well, one thing I know for sure is people who love to hate are addicted to it and won't give it up.
I have a problem with it being taught to my children as being normal and acceptable. Then it violates my family's rights. I have the right to teach my children the following, and not have the state interfere:

Leviticus 18:6-28, "“‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.

21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you."

These are things that pretty much accepted in society as wrong, except when it comes to homosexuality? Why is that? Better mainstream media and Hollywood press?

Either way, I have the right and the ability to teach my children these things are wrong, without the state trying to brainwash them with books like "So and So has two Dads", etc. When the state decides to do that, they have violated MY freedom under the First Amendment.