SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:37   #21
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModGlock17 View Post
The difference between a non-liberal and a liberal is that the liberal ALWAYS get personally nasty when they lose an issue based on merit.

Always true!

That is because liberals think their "feelings and ideals" are reality. When those pesky facts get in the way it shakes their belief system and they lash out.

Last edited by countrygun; 05-17-2012 at 10:37..
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:53   #22
ricklee4570

I like how the media even chooses which picture to continually show us of those involved.The picture of the "victim" is when he was 12 years old. They wont show the more current pictures when he was 6'2" and 185 plus pounds.
Attached Thumbnails
The Furball Forum - Click for larger version  

Last edited by ricklee4570; 05-17-2012 at 10:56..
ricklee4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 17:12   #23
ModGlock17

We're going through a constipation of fact releases...

The latest one says the little 6'3" angel had cocaine in his system when he expired.

It's strange when a 17 yrds old would walk half a mile just to get a bag of candy, in the rain, when others his age would dive for a car key just to take trash down the drive way... There's more to it. But then again, how many of those young guys would tell the truth where they go and what they do?
ModGlock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 17:16   #24
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModGlock17 View Post
We're going through a constipation of fact releases...

The latest one says the little 6'3" angel had cocaine in his system when he expired.

It's strange when a 17 yrds old would walk half a mile just to get a bag of candy, in the rain, when others his age would dive for a car key just to take trash down the drive way... There's more to it. But then again, how many of those young guys would tell the truth where they go and what they do?
Sorry bro, it was THC (pot) not cocaine. I'm on your side, just keepin the facts straight.
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 18:47   #25
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretefuzzynuts View Post
Sorry bro, it was THC (pot) not cocaine. I'm on your side, just keepin the facts straight.
Yup, just saw that...

I'm sure the Martin family mob will now come out saying he was a "good kid doing what kids do"....

IGF
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 19:14   #26
ModGlock17

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretefuzzynuts View Post
Am I an "angel" since I honestly don't know the difference ?
ModGlock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 05:46   #27
Brucev

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGunFreak View Post
Yup, just saw that...

I'm sure the Martin family mob will now come out saying he was a "good kid doing what kids do"....

IGF
Not much different from the internet defenders of truth, justice and the American way who instantly spring to the defense of the killer. Of course their defense is only driven by truth, justice and the American way. They are not at all driven by concerns of cc, syg, 2nd Amendment, or even simply not "liking" a bmw.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:01   #28
EGH129

see below

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by EGH129; 05-18-2012 at 10:04.. Reason: mistake
EGH129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:00   #29
EGH129

Zimmermans a liar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
So... a man in a car stalks another man walking through a neighborhood. Then the stalker accost the walking man... initiates a confrontation and gets pounded... and pulls his gun to protect himself. Got it. Yep. The walking man obviously is at fault. It's his fault the stalker stalked him... got out of the car and went looking for him... etc., etc., etc. Make the dead black man a dead white man and make the killer black... then try to foist off such a inventive excuse for killing a white man walking by a black man stalking and see how far you'd get. Got it? Yep. Got it.
Obviously Zimmerman is an evil liar, he on his face book page listed himself as Latino / hispanic when we all know hes a racist white man. And killing a poor little 5th grader as his pic is being portrayed in the paper. This racist BS about him being 6'3" 175 lbs, yeah right look at his cute little face. Zimmerman is so evil he'd even slam the back of his head in the pavement, break his own nose just to justify killing that adorable little child. Wake up america, white people are inheritantly evil preying upon defeseless
black folk who only want to get along and be productive members of society.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:35   #30
countrygun

Quote:
Not much different from the internet defenders of truth, justice and the American way who instantly spring to the defense of the killer. Of course their defense is only driven by truth, justice and the American way. They are not at all driven by concerns of cc, syg, 2nd Amendment, or even simply not "liking" a bmw.

Probably a bunch of lunatics who believe in that "presumed innocent until proven guilty" malarkey. they don't know that they are supposed to make their decisions based on what the media wants them to know, like the enlightened sheep do.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:35   #31
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
What 'Merican doesn't like a:

The Furball Forum

?????

Oh, and out of curiosity, what sort of malady is it that causes you to so frequently mangle the nearly idiot-proof quote feature? And is that malady also the cause of your constant misuse of words like "stalking" and "confront"?

Lastly, is there a charitable foundation which supports research to cure said malady? I'd gladly make a humble donation myself, and vigorously encourage others to do so as well. I'm sure we'll find a cure... Us 'Mericans can do anything.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:50   #32
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGH129 View Post
Obviously Zimmerman is an evil liar, he on his face book page listed himself as Latino / hispanic when we all know hes a racist white man. And killing a poor little 5th grader as his pic is being portrayed in the paper. This racist BS about him being 6'3" 175 lbs, yeah right look at his cute little face. Zimmerman is so evil he'd even slam the back of his head in the pavement, break his own nose just to justify killing that adorable little child. Wake up america, white people are inheritantly evil preying upon defeseless
black folk who only want to get along and be productive members of society.
Pssst... You forgot the part where the evil White Hispanic (with an Afro-Peruvian lineage) damaged the poor dead child's knuckles--by pounding them with his face--in order to frame the hapless lad.

The Furball Forum

Evil George's great-grandparents, holding their granddaughter, George's mom.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:51   #33
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
Oh, and out of curiosity, what sort of malady is it that causes you to so frequently mangle the nearly idiot-proof quote feature? And is that malady also the cause of your constant misuse of words like "stalking" and "confront"?

Lastly, is there a charitable foundation which supports research to cure said malady? I'd gladly make a humble donation myself, and vigorously encourage others to do so as well. I'm sure we'll find a cure... Us 'Mericans can do anything.

Quit picking on him. I am sure he has worked very hard to create the world he lives in and he must be exhausted from constantly having to redefine fine words to keep that fantasy land intact.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:14   #34
eracer
Where's my EBT?

Here's a photo of Zipperhead the night of the encounter.

The Furball Forum

I don't see black eyes, or any other evidence of a beating.

Maybe he hired this guy the day after the encounter:

Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. And now...the weather! ---- Bill Hicks

Last edited by eracer; 05-18-2012 at 12:16..
eracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:23   #35
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by eracer View Post

The Furball Forum

Maybe he hired this guy the day after the encounter:

Gee I thought that was his pre-trial booking photo taken weeks after the incident.

Wouldn't be deliberately disengenuous would you?
Old 05-18-2012, 12:24   #36
TX expat

Quote:

The Furball Forum

Seriously? I really hope you are just joking because otherwise I'm going to enjoy calling out the ignorance of this post...
TX expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:30   #37
eracer
Where's my EBT?

Yes, I was joking.... I guess the over-the-top Dirty Harry reference wasn't a big enough 'smiley.'

This is Furball, isn't it?
Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. And now...the weather! ---- Bill Hicks

Last edited by eracer; 05-18-2012 at 12:34..
Old 05-18-2012, 12:39   #38
EGH129

oops your right Fred

Very perceptive, he even smashed his face with little trayvons knuckles! What a monster, lets lock this freak up forever. I can just imagine adorable little Trayvon skipping down the road whistleing his favorite hymn looking forward to enjoying his skittles and ice tea that was bought with $ he most likely earned helping old ladies load up their trunk with groceries,
only after refusing $ for his good deed multiple times did he accept some $ and bought his candy. Just thinking about that WHITE monster makes me furious! I for one am embarressed to be a white person myself.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:41   #39
eracer
Where's my EBT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGH129 View Post
Very perceptive, he even smashed his face with little trayvons knuckles! What a monster, lets lock this freak up forever. I can just imagine adorable little Trayvon skipping down the road whistleing his favorite hymn looking forward to enjoying his skittles and ice tea that was bought with $ he most likely earned helping old ladies load up their trunk with groceries,
only after refusing $ for his good deed multiple times did he accept some $ and bought his candy. Just thinking about that WHITE monster makes me furious! I for one am embarressed to be a white person myself.
After that bit of weirdness, you should be.

Last edited by eracer; 05-18-2012 at 12:41..
Old 05-18-2012, 12:44   #40
TX expat

Quote:
Yes, I was joking.... I guess the over-the-top Dirty Harry reference wasn't a big enough 'smiley.'

This is Furball, isn't it?
Ah, ok.
TX expat is offline   Reply With Quote