Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-05-2012, 22:48   #1
G23Skadoo

CC Holster?

Hello everyone, I'm a new and very pleased Glock owner. A few days ago I bought a Gen 3 G23 (I'm sure many of you gathered that by my forum name) and although it is not my first gun it is the first I purchased and I must say I am in love.

Anywho enough of my rambling.

I am looking for advice on a CC holster. The one I have been using is the cloth BLACKHAWK! IWB holster. Frankly it sucks. It was cheap and I actually didn't buy it for this gun but it seemed to fit. It was purchased for my pretty little Kimber. But I got the Glock because I don't feel I can trust my Kimber in a friendly shooting match to function properly, so definitely not with my life. Anyways, I'm about 5'11" with love handles. Can anyone recommend a comfortable, functional holster for a guy like me from personal experience please?

Thank you to everyone, and please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong area or anything of the sort.

Chase
G23Skadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:31   #2
Mas Ayoob
KoolAidAntidote

Welcome to Glock Talk, Chase.

You might want to look at something like the CrossBreed, with a wide backing behind the holster pouch. The more you have of those love handles, the more rigid you'll want the backing , to keep flesh from folding it over the backstrap of the pistol.

Seems like you want more than just one guy's input, though, so I'd suggest you re-post this in Carry Issues.

Best,
Mas
Mas Ayoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 16:22   #3
G23Skadoo

Thank you very much! I'll give them a try.
G23Skadoo is offline   Reply With Quote