Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:26   #1
Peace Officer

Executive privilege!?-bulls@&%!

For the first time in my life I am ashamed to be an American, I am ashamed of America! This "thing" we have as a President along with his Attorney General are perfect examples of what is wrong with America. Fast and Furious-shows the outright stupidity of our so-called government, (past and present)!, and then to hide behind Executive Privilege so the public as well as the murdered Border Patrol Agents family will never know the truth of the matter is criminal! Last year saw the largest increase of U.S. Citizens renouncing their citizenship and moving out of the country! Now I now why. And to think this Muslim along with his Attorney General will probably get re-elected for another 4 years??? Screw the USA!
Peace Officer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:16   #2
alwaysshootin

You are looking at this all wrong. Up until now, King "O" proclaimed no involvement. Now, he has obviously, implicated himself. As if what he's done, to date, wouldn't get him the title, of worst president ever, now he goes, and does this.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:23   #3
eracer
Where's my EBT?

George W. Bush claimed Executive Privilege when he tried to block GAO requests for information on meetings between Dick Cheney and Energy company executives (and used it six times in total during his presidency.)

Certainly not as egregious as Holder's villiany, but anyone who thinks Obama is the first president to invoke EP to cover up malfeasance is only fooling themselves.

This is not the first time I've been amazed at what our so-called 'leaders' (democrat and republican alike) get away with.
Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. And now...the weather! ---- Bill Hicks

Last edited by eracer; 06-22-2012 at 09:23..
eracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:25   #4
Peace Officer

Let's not forget that Bush was not responsible for a Border Patrol Agent being killed. The only reason EP is being invoked is because the blood of a Border Patrol Agent is on the hands of Eric Holder and the Bama!
Old 06-23-2012, 07:02   #5
RichardB
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Officer View Post
For the first time in my life I am ashamed to be an American, I am ashamed of America!
If you live any length of time this feeling will happen many times. The American people and the American government are just another work in progress. You have the choice to either cry, laugh, or get involved and do something.

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
RichardB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 17:50   #6
Peace Officer

You could have the most honest of intentions, you could be the most righteous person-on a mission from God if you will but when you are dealing with a low down slime bucket bottm feeding scum bag Muslims, like the administration we have now,,, you don't have a chance in hell. So in a way you are right......all you can do is laugh! In other words we are all F@$%&@!

Last edited by Peace Officer; 06-23-2012 at 17:53..
Old 06-23-2012, 20:07   #7
m2hmghb

Let's not forget that Clinton used EP 14 times during his presidency. In addition EP was one of the things that screwed Nixon over.

The M1 Garand rifle is the best battle implement ever devised by man.
m2hmghb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 00:10   #8
Chris Brines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Officer View Post
For the first time in my life I am ashamed to be an American, I am ashamed of America!
I understand your sentiments but being American is NOTHING to be ashamed of. We have a huge pile of trash in Washington D.C. that needs to be taken out, DESPERATELY, but we are still the best nation on Earth. Don't get discouraged, this too shall pass.

What ticks me off the most about Obama is his blatant disregard for our Constitution and for the political process drawn out by the Founding Fathers. He believes the government should be huge and all empowering, when that is the complete opposite of how it was intended. He does everything he can to bypass Congress and be the sole ruler of the USA. And he gets away with it, that is the sad part and the result of decades of political complacency. Complacency that is being slowly but surely educated out, but not fast enough, not nearly fast enough. I go to a major University so I see the devastating effects of liberal academia first hand every single day.

Furthermore, I think the Obamas (Barack and Michelle, and likely their indoctrinated children), have ZERO respect for America. Michelle Obama has been caught on camera more than once expressing downright DISGUST for the flag, national anthem, and anything patriotic in nature. SHE is TRULY ashamed to be American and her and her husband want to "change" us to something they in their sick twisted liberal minds approve of. They basically consider the Constitution a racist document because the men who wrote it, happened to be slave owners, something that was commonplace in those days, and was not the oppressive system seen in the Southern States in the decades leading up to the Civil War and during the war. That is no excuse for me, because since the Bill of Rights has been applied to everyone of all races and genders, the Constitution and Bill of Rights are some of the most ingenious words ever to be put on paper, and must be protected with everything if we are to maintain the freedom our ancestors fought and died for.

Wanna know when I decided I didn't like Obama? It was the first time I heard he was not displaying the American flag on his campaign jet. It was the first time I saw this:

The Furball Forum

It basically told me that he was here for the Anti American liberal fanatics and, anyone else, he referred to as "they". Basically saying we are not part of what he wants for this country, we are part of the problem he is trying to remedy with his "change". I knew it that very day. But boy was I ever right when I saw the countless other things he's done or said, any one of them by themselves would have been enough for me to say, "NO WAY IN HELL!!!". Notice the day of his inauguration highlighted the massive split in our nation. To some it was a day of epic celebration. Celebrating what? I have no idea. For me it was a day of pure disgust that the acceptance of hatred for American principles has gotten so out of hand that we now have a sitting president who not only has little regard for those values, but wants to erase them from our society. I've always thought to myself it would be a great thing for an African American man to finally make it the Oval Office, and that it would be a uniting event. But Obama has done nothing but divide the nation from day one, actually the division started early on in his campaign, when he started preaching about "fundamental change".

Last edited by Chris Brines; 06-24-2012 at 00:29..
Chris Brines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 15:24   #9
Peace Officer

The first time I started to despise the bama was when he was in France. While there he apologized for, "Americas arrogance". Not more than a two hour drive from where he was making his speech there are hundreds upon hundreds of brave Americans burried. Americans who died while liberating France during WWII! The United States of America has reached a now low. Yes, I am ashamed of America and I am ashamed to be an American!

Last edited by Peace Officer; 06-24-2012 at 15:25..
Old 06-24-2012, 20:25   #10
RichardB
Silver Membership

I'm not sure if "arrogance" is the right word to describe Americans relations to France. But once when my wife and I were on a tour bus full of American soldiers and family members in France, we only spoke German to the French folks in the restaurants and on other stops so that we would not be too closely identified with the louts who were our countrymen. I later found out other mature Americans did the same thing in similar situations .

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”
RichardB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 21:32   #11
Chris Brines

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
I'm not sure if "arrogance" is the right word to describe Americans relations to France. But once when my wife and I were on a tour bus full of American soldiers and family members in France, we only spoke German to the French folks in the restaurants and on other stops so that we would not be too closely identified with the louts who were our countrymen. I later found out other mature Americans did the same thing in similar situations .
Wow....well that's a dang shame. I'm still proud to be American. Our president isn't an American, by any definition of the word. But ya know, when I watch shows like Jersey Shore, it kinda makes me ashamed to be associated with that sometimes. But the fact that our gov's are evil can't take my pride away, just makes me want to abolish them more and more every day.
Chris Brines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 23:31   #12
dango

Who are these people moving out and why , might it have anything to do with pay your fare share ? Seems to me the richest , the one's that made there billions on the backs of the working (-EX-) middle class are the one's running , how patriotic. I'm proud to be an American and all who payed with their blood , their lives and their money.

Yo , send me a post card !
dango is offline   Reply With Quote