Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 21:02   #15661
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
HE SAID WORK FOR A LIVING.....

WASH HIS MOUTH OUT WITH CHEAP BEER ! (insert BudLight or Keystone here)
I counsel demonsrating a measure of mercy toward Countrygun for his transgression (as long as he does not make a habit of such statements.) I think a penalty of ROTATING oral regeneration treatment with N-Sweat, '61 Lafite Rothschild, and 20-year-old single malt Scotch may be in order as punishment for this particular offense.

Perhaps we should convene a plenipotentiary tribunal to consider this issue. The Dungeon will cover the bar tab for this particular convocation.
__________________
Samurai Rabbi

Last edited by samurairabbi; 07-06-2012 at 21:03..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 21:28   #15662
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater
 
ChuteTheMall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Anti-Obamaville
Posts: 59,940


Are we going to need the funnel and the rubber hose?
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 22:22   #15663
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Are we going to need the funnel and the rubber hose?
Only if the "recipient" of the action formally requests them. It really comes down to personal preference in our enforcement policies.
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 22:35   #15664
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Only if the "recipient" of the action formally requests them. It really comes down to personal preference in our enforcement policies.
I have always been one to stand and take my medicine straight up.

When the man comes up tp me and asks if I'd like a blindfold, I intend to say,

"Too late, I needed one when I was boning your ole' lady"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 22:48   #15665
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
When the man comes up tp me and asks if I'd like a blindfold, I intend to say,

"Too late, I needed one when I was boning your ole' lady"
A perfectly appropriate response in THIS thread, but in more gracious surroundings, it might be preferable to say: Beauty is a lightswitch away!
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 23:07   #15666
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
A perfectly appropriate response in THIS thread, but in more gracious surroundings, it might be preferable to say: Beauty is a lightswitch away!

Oh indeed.

I don't tend to waste frankness and honesty on the common rabble elsewhere, it's a bad habit to get into business wise.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 23:36   #15667
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Oh indeed.

I don't tend to waste frankness and honesty on the common rabble elsewhere, it's a bad habit to get into business wise.
An excellent policy! The old Jewish deli shops in NYC were famous for their surly insolent waiters. The saying was: if the waiter is polite to you, you know you're NOT on the A-list!
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 00:01   #15668
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator
 
Tazz10m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: On the beach with girls in bikinis
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Your wish is my command (blah blah blah etc.); I do offer ONE caution:

The construction work needed to stick a 13-mile circumference tunnel underground might disrupt the continuity of the partying within the 10-Ring Resort Facility, what with that long tunnel excavation messing up the continuity of the Lagoon celebratory overrun area. Such considerations should always be carefully considered in the scheme of things.

Besides, our embezzled take from the Cern budget would be considerably reduced if that Swiss operation had to go up against competition with US!

Good points. Yeah, but i think we can also use the WarpMaster to reduce the length of the tube to 10 miles, then switch the 9mm Euro guns to the much more powerful 10mm guns we have, have Mike McNett cook up some super accurate duplex loads, and really have a smashing good time/space/reality and an even bigger light show out of the deal... which, is ultimately much easier to observe and photograph. Then, because we'll take the lead in field, the investors of the Swiss operation will force the Swiss to take direction from us, instead of the Progressively lame-brain Socialists they call "scientists", and then we can totally control all finances and teach them what embezzlement is all about. They'll never know what hit them, and since we will then control them all including their wives and daughters, we can take their "most promising" and, well, we can use them anyway we please... ya know, like have them learn to be Lagoon Girls. The possibilities are not only mind blowing, they are endless. Hey, makes sense to me!
__________________
Celebrating 20 Years of helping good people get AGripô!

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.



Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 00:07   #15669
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator
 
Tazz10m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: On the beach with girls in bikinis
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Oh indeed.

I don't tend to waste frankness and honesty on the common rabble elsewhere, it's a bad habit to get into business wise.
Oh, and nice save, Countrygun. But, i think a better move would have been to "invite" her over, let our surgeons have their way with her, then slip her into the harem. She'll be so happy she'll forget where she came from and the rest of her past and have the brand new start she's always dreamed of.

Remember; Go BIG.... and get'r done!
__________________
Celebrating 20 Years of helping good people get AGripô!

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.



Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 00:15   #15670
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz10m View Post
Good points. Yeah, but i think we can also use the WarpMaster to reduce the length of the tube to 10 miles, then switch the 9mm Euro guns to the much more powerful 10mm guns we have, have Mike McNett cook up some super accurate duplex loads, and really have a smashing good time/space/reality and an even bigger light show out of the deal...
Everything you outlined in your post is entirely possible, but there are important ADMIN considerations.

Using the WarpMaster to reduce the length of the tube to 10 miles makes all the rest do-able, but it would mean dedicating the WarpMaster to this project for AT LEAST seventy percent of its operating time for the next year. Worse yet, scheduling of it would be subject to very tight advance scheduling. Such scheduling would, of course, be set up by the LSMPS(bbb)DPs in their administative and logistic capacities. Are the high-falutin' 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) TRULY willing to have the lowly Dungeon admin types assume this much control over one of the 10-Ring's favorite toys?
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 00:20   #15671
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
An excellent policy! The old Jewish deli shops in NYC were famous for their surly insolent waiters. The saying was: if the waiter is polite to you, you know you're NOT on the A-list!

As an old deliman( as opposed to a New Dehli man) told me in Portland.

"You come here for the food. I know I'm making it right because you come back for the food, not for the nice.If you wanted the nice you'd go to the Goy joint down the street."
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 00:35   #15672
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator
 
Tazz10m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: On the beach with girls in bikinis
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Everything you outlined in your post is entirely possible, but there are important ADMIN considerations.

Using the WarpMaster to reduce the length of the tube to 10 miles makes all the rest do-able, but it would mean dedicating the WarpMaster to this project for AT LEAST seventy percent of its operating time for the next year. Worse yet, scheduling of it would be subject to very tight advance scheduling. Such scheduling would, of course, be set up by the LSMPS(bbb)DPs in their administative and logistic capacities. Are the high-falutin' 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) TRULY willing to have the lowly Dungeon admin types assume this much control over one of the 10-Ring's favorite toys?
Nope, don't let the Dungeon Scumb NEAR that thing! I was thinking more of using the high roll'n Fungeoneers to do it. Those guys can do anything as long as the motivation is Ni(*)(*)le Sweet and Lagoon Girls at the end of the tunnel! And we've got and endless supply of that. Just remember to use the carrot and stick method. They'll figure out how to warp the WarpMaster into OverOverWarp and speed up the drive. Yeah, it's got to work! I know those guys... and those girls... and, matter of fact, that Beer... and it's TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND!! Noth'n like a little WooHOOOOO!!!

__________________
Celebrating 20 Years of helping good people get AGripô!

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.



Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:07   #15673
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz10m View Post
Nope, don't let the Dungeon Scumb NEAR that thing! I was thinking more of using the high roll'n Fungeoneers to do it.
We'll go with your call, Tazz; of course, it might help things along if your inebriated 10-Ring crew (again, pardon my redundancy) attained at least a measure of sobriety when doing the targeting alignment for the excavation. I mean, well, once they were aiming a 10mm round at somewhere in Northern Canada ... and Chernobyl happened!
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:53   #15674
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator
 
Tazz10m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: On the beach with girls in bikinis
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
We'll go with your call, Tazz; of course, it might help things along if your inebriated 10-Ring crew (again, pardon my redundancy) attained at least a measure of sobriety when doing the targeting alignment for the excavation. I mean, well, once they were aiming a 10mm round at somewhere in Northern Canada ... and Chernobyl happened!
Sammy, Sammy, Sammy... you, my friend, have been watching too much RTTV! It's ok to watch it, but you've got to learn to dodge that propaganda just a weeeee bit better. Heck, you're a proven and decorated master of propaganda, i can't believe you missed this one!

If there is one thing me a sure of it's sob rioty. Especially when doing targeting alignment. Now, i know you are relatively new 10mm guy... what 4.5 years now? At any rate, we didn't cause Chernobyl, they just blamed it on us because they were too embarrassed about their ineptness, and well, what we DID do.

Ok, here's what we did do; First we sank one of their nuke subs with our 10's... K27 with a secret prototype 10mm. plain and simple, just like that... in order to send a message to them to quit steaming our tail... and, as you can see, it worked quite well. Now, of course, they knew they couldn't tell the truth about it, so, they set out to find something they could hit us with. Then the lame-brains goofed up big time and allowed Chernobyl to blow. Honestly they never should have used that design, but they did, and they just couldn't admit it along with all their other epic failures. So, what they did was blame us for it. So, we went out and did a little more plinking... kind of like plinking for fish in a barrel, and plinked K219, right to the bottom. They didn't like that one bit because of the obvious backlash they would have had to face over such an epically weak stealth failure, and the fact proving we did it would have showed the reality of their inept weakness and inferiority, so, they set out to find something that would cause the world to blame us enough to hate us. Well, we knew all this and they just kept up their antics, so, fire 3, we sank their K-728 sub. This, of course just set them off to find another target. Blah blah, blah... the usual commie stuff, and then us blasting them again. It just keeps going back and forth. Anyway, segue to today, they planted their favorite agent Obama into the mix, and now we have situation we are in today.
__________________
Celebrating 20 Years of helping good people get AGripô!

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.



Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!

Last edited by Tazz10m; 07-07-2012 at 02:55..
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:50   #15675
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
... and the K27, K219, and K728 are ONLY the 10mm-induced Soviet disasters of which SOME indication has leaked out of the old Soviet system. The Dungeon Historical Research Division has firmly established the destructiveness of the 10mm in destroying the MIC strategic bomber, the KEY ballistic missle sub, and the MOUSE experimental main battle tank.

Many Dungeon types suffered sobriety to bring us this information.
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:05   #15676
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman
 
_The_Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southeast, LoUiSiAna
Posts: 4,277
MOVED to Page 628

I remember sometime back one of our subs was trying to bounce a 10mm off a jap fishing vessel, but the targeting was disturbed by some unseen intersecting seismic annomolies...they blamed the sub for hitting th jap boat and sinking it.

We got lucky on that one too!
__________________
Southeast, LoUiSiAna
NRA Life Member
BASS Life Member

Last edited by _The_Shadow; 07-07-2012 at 09:06..
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:09   #15677
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater
 
ChuteTheMall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Anti-Obamaville
Posts: 59,940


Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
MOVED to Page 628

I remember sometime back one of our subs was trying to bounce a 10mm off a jap fishing vessel, but the targeting was disturbed by some unseen intersecting seismic annomolies...they blamed the sub for hitting th jap boat and sinking it.

We got lucky on that one too!
The insurance company had a gecko on board that ship.
The shock wave of the 10mm turned him into Godzilla and the rest is Japanese cinematic history.
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:15   #15678
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator
 
Tazz10m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: On the beach with girls in bikinis
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
... and the K27, K219, and K728 are ONLY the 10mm-induced Soviet disasters of which SOME indication has leaked out of the old Soviet system. The Dungeon Historical Research Division has firmly established the destructiveness of the 10mm in destroying the MIC strategic bomber, the KEY ballistic missle sub, and the MOUSE experimental main battle tank.

Many Dungeon types suffered sobriety to bring us this information.
That's right... that's exactly right. WE brought down the Soviet Union. They can lie about it all they want, but facts remain. Ha! Let them try to explain how we are taking away all their hottest women!

Oh, and the Dungeon types suffer sobriety because they never learned to "turn it on and off" (or "off and on" as the case may, could, or should be,) like a light switch.
__________________
Celebrating 20 Years of helping good people get AGripô!

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.



Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:21   #15679
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
A point I would like to bring up for consideration. Since we now have the 10mm as a reality, I think we can streamline our vernacular and make communications mor efficient if we simply adopt the habit of referring to all other handgun cartridges as "Experimental" as in "There is the 10mm and then their are the experiments"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:09   #15680
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman
 
_The_Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southeast, LoUiSiAna
Posts: 4,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
I remember sometime back one of our subs was trying to bounce a 10mm off a jap fishing vessel, but the targeting was disturbed by some unseen intersecting seismic annomolies...they blamed the sub for hitting th jap boat and sinking it.

We got lucky on that one too!
It was determined that the intersecting seismic annomolies were the result of two mating HumpBack Whales that simultaneously orgasmed...No one could have corrected for such a biological whale experience!

The biological aftermath of material in the water could have spawned the Godzilla creature???...
__________________
Southeast, LoUiSiAna
NRA Life Member
BASS Life Member

Last edited by _The_Shadow; 07-07-2012 at 13:29..
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply


Tags
moved to page, retardis revival
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:06.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 805
221 Members
584 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31