Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 01:58   #1021
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Dave "Hawg" Hanner – Joel David Hanner (May 20, 1930 – September 11, 2008) was an American football player, coach and scout who spent his entire 42 year career with the Green Bay Packers.
Welcome to Hanney Dawkins & Jones Solicitors
Local services for local people
For over 60 years we have been providing legal advice and services of the highest quality to businesses, families and individuals in and around Pinner and throughout the country. A large part of our business comes by way of recommendation from existing clients. We provide a friendly and efficient service and we ensure that each matter is handled promptly, your questions are answered and legal procedures are explained.

The Lighter Side
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:34   #1022
robin303
Helicopter Nut
 
robin303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 6,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Welcome to Hanney Dawkins & Jones Solicitors
Local services for local people
There was a thread in the lounge where a cop shot his wife in the FANNEY.
__________________
G19 RTF w/gills
G17 RTF w/gills
robin303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 20:16   #1023
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin303 View Post
There was a thread in the lounge where a cop shot his wife in the FANNEY.
That's not spelled correctly.

Anyway.

Greg Vanney (born June 11, 1974 in South Boston, Virginia) is retired American soccer defender who last played for the Los Angeles Galaxy of MLS. He retired in October 2008 after a 13-year professional career.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan

Last edited by dan20703; 06-18-2012 at 20:24..
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 14:22   #1024
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
That's not spelled correctly.

Anyway.

Greg Vanney (born June 11, 1974 in South Boston, Virginia) is retired American soccer defender who last played for the Los Angeles Galaxy of MLS. He retired in October 2008 after a 13-year professional career.
James Albert "Jim" Varney, Jr. (June 15, 1949 – February 10, 2000) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, musician, writer, voice artist, and comedian, best known for his role as Ernest P. Worrell, who was used in numerous television commercial campaigns and movies in the following years, giving Varney fame worldwide and playing Jed Clampett in the 1993 movie version of The Beverly Hillbillies as well as Tex in Rudy.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:57   #1025
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
James Albert "Jim" Varney, Jr. (June 15, 1949 – February 10, 2000) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, musician, writer, voice artist, and comedian, best known for his role as Ernest P. Worrell, who was used in numerous television commercial campaigns and movies in the following years, giving Varney fame worldwide and playing Jed Clampett in the 1993 movie version of The Beverly Hillbillies as well as Tex in Rudy.
Arthur William Matthew “Art” Carney (November 4, 1918 – November 9, 2003) was an American actor in film, stage, television and radio. He is best known for playing Ed Norton, opposite Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden in the situation comedy The Honeymooners, and for winning the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in Harry and Tonto.

The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:12   #1026
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Arthur William Matthew “Art” Carney (November 4, 1918 – November 9, 2003) was an American actor in film, stage, television and radio. He is best known for playing Ed Norton, opposite Jackie Gleason's Ralph Kramden in the situation comedy The Honeymooners, and for winning the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in Harry and Tonto.
Carzey is Cockney slang for a lavatory; toilet.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:40   #1027
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Carzey is Cockney slang for a lavatory; toilet.
CarZen, a new car-shopping app, may not put you in a meditative state, but it could be a step toward automotive enlightenment.

The app, which claims to be the first of its kind built exclusively for the Apple iPad, offers detailed information on 367 vehicles from 43 makes, essentially all of the new cars on the market. A sampling turns up everything from economical Hyundais to wallet-busting Lamborghinis.

CarZen’s principal charm is that it amasses specification sheets, photos and reviews from numerous sources into a single place that can then be carried into a dealership. Any issues of trim, build or price that a salesman might be tempted to fudge can be conveniently researched.
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:47   #1028
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
CarZen, a new car-shopping app, may not put you in a meditative state, but it could be a step toward automotive enlightenment.

The app, which claims to be the first of its kind built exclusively for the Apple iPad, offers detailed information on 367 vehicles from 43 makes, essentially all of the new cars on the market. A sampling turns up everything from economical Hyundais to wallet-busting Lamborghinis.

CarZen’s principal charm is that it amasses specification sheets, photos and reviews from numerous sources into a single place that can then be carried into a dealership. Any issues of trim, build or price that a salesman might be tempted to fudge can be conveniently researched.
The Lighter Side
Carzep from Taurus Labs contains CarbamazepineBelow are some of the details of Carbamazepine(generic)

Carbamazepine (CBZ) is an anticonvulsant and mood stabilizing drug used primarily in the treatment of epilepsy and bipolar disorder, as well as trigeminal neuralgia. It is also used off-label for a variety of indications, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia, phantom limb syndrome, paroxysmal extreme pain disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 16:44   #1029
MooseJaw
CLM Number 37
NRA Lifer
 
MooseJaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 10,815


Carpet..

Last edited by MooseJaw; 07-02-2012 at 17:02..
MooseJaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 16:52   #1030
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseJaw View Post
You can only change one letter at a time.

Back to Carzep
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 07-02-2012 at 16:53..
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 20:53   #1031
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Carzep from Taurus Labs contains CarbamazepineBelow are some of the details of Carbamazepine(generic)

Carbamazepine (CBZ) is an anticonvulsant and mood stabilizing drug used primarily in the treatment of epilepsy and bipolar disorder, as well as trigeminal neuralgia. It is also used off-label for a variety of indications, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia, phantom limb syndrome, paroxysmal extreme pain disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
CARZER Technologies, LLC offers an array of outsourcing solutions to support organizations regulated by the FDA and ISO. We specialize in the implementation, assessment, and maintenance of quality systems for medical device organizations at all stages, allowing them to achieve and maintain compliance as required by FDA regulations and ISO requirements.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 22:18   #1032
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
CARZER Technologies, LLC offers an array of outsourcing solutions to support organizations regulated by the FDA and ISO. We specialize in the implementation, assessment, and maintenance of quality systems for medical device organizations at all stages, allowing them to achieve and maintain compliance as required by FDA regulations and ISO requirements.
Jimmy CARTER was not my favorite president.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:04   #1033
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Jimmy CARTER was not my favorite president.
I'll BARTER that he's not your least favorite either!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:18   #1034
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
I'll BARTER that he's not your least favorite either!
This kind of BANTER is fun!
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:07   #1035
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
This kind of BANTER is fun!
I should have been a BANKER!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 15:20   #1036
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
I should have been a BANKER!
Better than being a WANKER.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 14:03   #1037
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Better than being a WANKER.
Or worse, a wanker banker with a CANKER!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:17   #1038
Dogue
Trouble Maker
 
Dogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Or worse, a wanker banker with a CANKER!
Or one with CANCER.
__________________
FL Glocker #556
GSSF Member
Dogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 19:31   #1039
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogue View Post
Or one with CANCER.
Or maybe a DANCER!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:07   #1040
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Or maybe a DANCER!
A LANCER for the CANKER!
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is online now   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 606
159 Members
447 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31