GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 06:38   #1041
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
A LANCER for the CANKER!
The wanker banker who was a dancer with cancer LANCED that canker with a lancer.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:23   #1042
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
The wanker banker who was a dancer with cancer LANCED that canker with a lancer.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 20:11   #1043
Dogue
Trouble Maker
 
Dogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
The wanker banker who was a dancer with cancer LANCED that canker with a lancer.
And then he DANCED all the way to the bank.
__________________
FL Glocker #556
GSSF Member
Dogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:58   #1044
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogue View Post
And then he DANCED all the way to the bank.
Dancey Quarter Horses
http://www.danceyquarterhorses.com/
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan

Last edited by dan20703; 07-17-2012 at 06:59..
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:02   #1045
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
DanceX was a reality television show produced in the UK for BBC One in 2007. It was a live show, in which two teams of male and female dancers competed to form a new dance group. Team Bruno won the show on August 25.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:59   #1046
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
DanceX was a reality television show produced in the UK for BBC One in 2007. It was a live show, in which two teams of male and female dancers competed to form a new dance group. Team Bruno won the show on August 25.
Pancex Corporation
11010 Nw 3rd Ter
Miami, FL 33172

Entity Status: Active
Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Company
Entity Creation Date: Mar 22, 2012
Days in Business: 120 days

Employees

Jose A Rodriguez: President
Nancy A Chona: Vice President
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 13:50   #1047
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Pancex Corporation
11010 Nw 3rd Ter
Miami, FL 33172

Entity Status: Active
Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Company
Entity Creation Date: Mar 22, 2012
Days in Business: 120 days

Employees

Jose A Rodriguez: President
Nancy A Chona: Vice President
The Pantex plant is America's only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile. The facility is located on a 16,000 acre (65 km2) site 17 miles (27 km) northeast of Amarillo, in Carson County, Texas in the Panhandle of Texas. The plant is managed and operated for the United States Department of Energy by BWXT Pantex and Sandia National Laboratories. BWXT Pantex is a limited liability enterprise of Babcock & Wilcox Technical Services Group, Honeywell and Bechtel.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:49   #1048
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
The Pantex plant is America's only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile. The facility is located on a 16,000 acre (65 km2) site 17 miles (27 km) northeast of Amarillo, in Carson County, Texas in the Panhandle of Texas. The plant is managed and operated for the United States Department of Energy by BWXT Pantex and Sandia National Laboratories. BWXT Pantex is a limited liability enterprise of Babcock & Wilcox Technical Services Group, Honeywell and Bechtel.
I PANTED while staring at those beautiful guns!
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:41   #1049
HolvikArms
Member
 
HolvikArms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Edgewater FL
Posts: 42
punted
__________________
Guns don't kill people...it's mostly the bullets.

“Though defensive violence will always be ‘a sad necessity’ in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men.” — St. Augustine
HolvikArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:45   #1050
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolvikArms View Post
punted
"That PUNTER panted after he punted the ball onto the Pantex property" said Penelope Pepperman.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan

Last edited by dan20703; 07-27-2012 at 11:47..
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:05   #1051
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
"That PUNTER panted after he punted the ball onto the Pantex property" said Penelope Pepperman.


Garry Sunter, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Plant Pathology
Office: BSB 2.03.38
Phone: (210) 458-5479
Garry.Sunter@utsa.edu
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:08   #1052
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post


Garry Sunter, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Plant Pathology
Office: BSB 2.03.38
Phone: (210) 458-5479
Garry.Sunter@utsa.edu
SUNDER

vb to break or cause to break apart or in pieces

n in sunder into pieces; apart

[Old English sundrian; related to Old Norse sundr asunder, Gothic sundrō apart, Old High German suntar, Latin sine without]

sunderable adj

sunderance n

sunderer n
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 17:24   #1053
Dogue
Trouble Maker
 
Dogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 235
sander
__________________
FL Glocker #556
GSSF Member
Dogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 21:06   #1054
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogue View Post
sander
Watch Nobama pander to any special interest group he thinks he can squeeze a vote from.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 14:00   #1055
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
Watch Nobama pander to any special interest group he thinks he can squeeze a vote from.
I aways wondered what it be like to earn a living as a gold PANNER.
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 19:46   #1056
robin303
Helicopter Nut
 
robin303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 6,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
I aways wondered what it be like to earn a living as a gold PANNER.
One smelly job is being a tanner.
__________________
G19 RTF w/gills
G17 RTF w/gills
robin303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:16   #1057
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin303 View Post
One smelly job is being a tanner.
I would need a dedicated fanner if I had that job as a tanner.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767

Last edited by SlimlineGlock; 08-18-2012 at 02:17..
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:25   #1058
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
I aways wondered what it be like to earn a living as a gold PANNER.
Tanner and Fanner were both previous ly used (#1015 & 1017).

Back to PANNER
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 21:07   #1059
wk9k
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
tanner and fanner were both previous ly used (#1015 & 1017).

Back to panner
banner
wk9k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 22:14   #1060
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by wk9k View Post
banner
Banner was previously used. Back to Panner
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:24.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 840
170 Members
670 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42