Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 14:21   #121
arclight610
Senior Member
 
arclight610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by boby View Post
This crap is on the same level as "Those evil blacks will rape and kill the white women, he is a savage beast."
Actually, there is alot of truth in that statement.
arclight610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:30   #122
Annoyedgrunt
Dry Heat my ASS
 
Annoyedgrunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 5,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by arclight610 View Post
Actually, there is alot of truth in that statement.
Whatever you say, David Duke.
__________________
Quote:
That's true. Because those with very high IQs are often found on the general BS section of gun forums, stating as much to those who will listen.
Annoyedgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:31   #123
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 28,344
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boby View Post
This crap is on the same level as "Those evil blacks will rape and kill the white women, he is a savage beast."
No, this was written by a male, homosexual strategist as a manifesto for other homosexual men to consider. I'm sure your response, like the tired rhetoric above, if ever true, was written by someone even you'd think was a "white man."

Besides, the homosexual agenda has literally NOTHING, and I mean it literally has NADA, ZIP, ZERO things to do with civil rights in general and or the Civil Rights movement in particular.

You're mixing apples and moon rocks with this comparison.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-12-2012 at 14:32..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:34   #124
gwalchmai
Lucky Member
 
gwalchmai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Outside the perimeter
Posts: 46,278


Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoyedgrunt View Post
Whatever you say, David Duke.
Or, if you prefer, the FBI's crime reports.
gwalchmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:34   #125
boby
Senior Member
 
boby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
No, this was written by a male, homosexual strategist as a manifesto for other homosexual men to consider. I'm sure your response, like the tired rhetoric above, if ever true, was written by someone even you'd think was a "white man."

Besides, the homosexual agenda has literally NOTHING, and I mean has NADA, ZIP, ZERO things to do with civil rights in general and or the Civil Rights movement in particular.
It was written by a homosexual, clearly it must be what every homosexual believes.

In fact it is a civil rights issue.

civil rights

Noun:
The rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality.

The term social refers to a characteristic of living organisms as applied to populations of humans and other animals. It always refers to the interaction of organisms with other organisms and to their collective co-existence, irrespective of whether they are aware of it or not, and irrespective of whether the interaction is voluntary or involuntary.

Sure seems like a civil rights issue to me.
boby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:40   #126
magic
Mean Old Man
 
magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
The Furball Forum

Oh no, it's facing the wrong way! All the gay soldiers patches are in the retreat position!
magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:41   #127
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater
 
ChuteTheMall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Anti-Obamaville
Posts: 61,626


Either she was born gay, lied about it, and is therefore subject to ten years in prison for lying about this, or homosexual behavior is a choice which anyone could possibly make.

The only third choice would be that it's somehow contagious, kinda like leprosy or liberalism.
How then should it be quarantined, assuming there is no vaccine or cure?

__________________
"I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project that weaponized diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made..."
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 14:48   #128
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 28,344
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by boby View Post
It was written by a homosexual, clearly it must be what every homosexual believes.

In fact it is a civil rights issue.

civil rights

Noun:
The rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality.

The term social refers to a characteristic of living organisms as applied to populations of humans and other animals. It always refers to the interaction of organisms with other organisms and to their collective co-existence, irrespective of whether they are aware of it or not, and irrespective of whether the interaction is voluntary or involuntary.

Sure seems like a civil rights issue to me.
Like I said prior, you're still mixing apples and moon rocks in your comparison.

Civil rights cover the broad spectrum of rights as a created being. These supersede governmental rights and are codified so as to prevent discrimination against people based on such things as "RACE," age, religion, national origin, ethnicity and gender.

The attempt to label homosexuality as a civil right is simply something that a group of homosexuals have cooked up themselves. The concept of "being born homosexual" was exposed and admitted to by some of the militants long, long ago.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-12-2012 at 14:49..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 15:27   #129
Diesel McBadass
Tactically Epic
 
Diesel McBadass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Maine
Posts: 6,833
congrats to the general, wish the best of luck.
__________________
GTDS
Diesel McBadass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:20   #130
Glock13
Senior Member
 
Glock13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglin AFB
Posts: 2,678
I wonder how many of you would be for stripping a Medal of Honor recipient if you found out he did pot before they signed up and lied about it. Anyone?
__________________
PUTTING WARHEADS ON FOREHEADS...
Glock13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:23   #131
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 31,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
I wonder how many of you would be for stripping a Medal of Honor recipient if you found out he did pot before they signed up and lied about it. Anyone?
Most people here, apparently, along with dishing out a CM and DD.
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:27   #132
JW1178
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
I wonder how many of you would be for stripping a Medal of Honor recipient if you found out he did pot before they signed up and lied about it. Anyone?
No kidding.

The idea behind "no gays in the military" is for the same reason they separate male and females. They don't want hanky panky getting in the way of duties. They also don't want other members of the military uncomfortable with each other.

A buddy of mine was in the USMC and another Marine blew kisses at him a few times just to mess with him, not because he was actually gay, and it got that guy discharged. Now, that wouldn't happen.

I have no problem with gays serving, but sexual harassment needs to be taken seriously, and I'm afraid gays will get away with it because if they are punished for it they will just scream discrimination.
JW1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:34   #133
Brucev
Senior Member
 
Brucev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,189
Deleted.

Last edited by Brucev; 08-12-2012 at 19:17..
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:34   #134
Diesel McBadass
Tactically Epic
 
Diesel McBadass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Maine
Posts: 6,833
Before DADT everyone knew who the gays were, as long as it didnt interfere with duties (never did) nobody gave a crap. Girl i was in my a school with came out the day of the repeal and we were like "knew already."
__________________
GTDS
Diesel McBadass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:34   #135
427
 
427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: KUMSC
Posts: 7,000
An honor code violation will get you canned.

West Point honor code
"A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do."

United States Air Force Academy
We will not lie, steal or cheat, nor tolerate among us anyone who does.

United States Naval Academy
"Who lives here reveres honor, honors duty; we neither lie, cheat, steal nor attempt to deceive."

The United States Coast Guard Academy
"Who lives here reveres honor, honors duty; we neither lie, cheat, steal nor attempt to deceive."


Lying IS a big deal! She should be held to the same standard as cadet/midshipmen with an honor code violation.
__________________
Death twitches my ear. "Live," he says, "I am coming."
Virgil, Minor Poems

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:34   #136
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 31,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW1178 View Post
No kidding.

The idea behind "no gays in the military" is for the same reason they separate male and females. They don't want hanky panky getting in the way of duties. They also don't want other members of the military uncomfortable with each other.

A buddy of mine was in the USMC and another Marine blew kisses at him a few times just to mess with him, not because he was actually gay, and it got that guy discharged. Now, that wouldn't happen.

I have no problem with gays serving, but sexual harassment needs to be taken seriously, and I'm afraid gays will get away with it because if they are punished for it they will just scream discrimination.
There's got to be more to it than that, 90% of the Soldiers I ever met did that and more, jokingly of course.
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:36   #137
magic
Mean Old Man
 
magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
I wonder how many of you would be for stripping a Medal of Honor recipient if you found out he did pot before they signed up and lied about it. Anyone?
The OP stated that to join the army, you must sign on your application that you are not a homosexual. I assume that is a true statement because nobody here has argued it as a false fact. And he assumes she might have had to sign again throughout her career for security clearance. If that's true, I would find her lie a little worse considering that she is still gay every day she lies about it, compared to your hypothetical MoH recipient who lied about something that happened in the past and is no longer using drugs on a regular basis.

With that said, I don't care if there are gays in the military. Americans are Americans and if you want to serve your country, I don't care what you like to do in bed as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Really, why should anyone care what someone does in their personal time unless it affects their ability to do their job?
magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:46   #138
JW1178
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
There's got to be more to it than that, 90% of the Soldiers I ever met did that and more, jokingly of course.
Well, I only know the story from one person. I guess that Marine was doing it to others as well, and he was not well liked. It's kind of one thing when you do it to people you are friends with, my buddies and I do that.

XOXOXOXOXO
JW1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:49   #139
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 31,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW1178 View Post
Well, I only know the story from one person. I guess that Marine was doing it to others as well, and he was not well liked. It's kind of one thing when you do it to people you are friends with, my buddies and I do that.

XOXOXOXOXO
Right back to you snookums
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 16:58   #140
zoyter2
Yeah, so what?
 
zoyter2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Anniston, Alabama
Posts: 11,672


I have often wondered how the backwards ass, ignorant, white trash, dumbasses managed to take the stances they did in the 50's. Now I wonder what they will hate when the majority of Americans finally decide to allow gays, like blacks, have the same rights as anyone else, and homophobia and those who embrace it is found to be as unacceptably ignorant as the racially bigoted and their ilk are today?
__________________
Sorry, Okie. I tried, I really did. There are just too many idiots for whom I have little patience. You were a better man than I.
zoyter2 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 898
262 Members
636 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31