Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:49   #326
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Actually, polygamy is the same as homosexuality.
No, it isn't. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, is genetically pre-determined. Just as God hard-wired you to like the opposite sex, some folks are wired to like the same sex. It's not like people simply flip a coin when they hit puberty and say "heads I'll be sexually attracted the opposite sex, tails I'll prefer my own."

Polygamy, however, has no genetic trigger whatsoever. It is a simply lifestyle choice, and as I pointed out earlier, it is an illegal lifestyle choice.

Last edited by tsmo1066; 08-14-2012 at 11:49..
tsmo1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 13:29   #327
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
You just make reference to their supposed desire to destroy the institution of the family and point to, as evidence, a supposed 'homosexual manifesto.'

please define the work then...

Do you believe it is satire? What?

ETA: The author, Michael Swift, himself titled it, "The Homosexual Manifesto" when he wrote it in 1987.

What do you think it is?
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-14-2012 at 13:35..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 13:40   #328
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

If you call out barry "the first gay president" soetoro on his obvious lies, then you're a racist.

Call out a Officer on her supposed lies, then you're a homo-basher.

Yeah, the pattern is obviously clear.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
Old 08-14-2012, 14:16   #329
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
If you call out barry "the first gay president" soetoro on his obvious lies, then you're a racist.

Call out a Officer on her supposed lies, then you're a homo-basher.

Yeah, the pattern is obviously clear.
Coming from you, "obviously clear" means less than nothing.
For the last time

Last edited by NeverMore1701; 08-14-2012 at 14:16..
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 14:45   #330
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
Coming from you, "obviously clear" means less than nothing.
And yet, the pattern IS clear, and everyone can see it. You may choose to ignore it or even deny it, but the fact is that anyone who speaks out against the leftist plan for America is insulted and marginalized.
gwalchmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 15:26   #331
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalchmai View Post
And yet, the pattern IS clear, and everyone can see it. You may choose to ignore it or even deny it, but the fact is that anyone who speaks out against the leftist plan for America is insulted and marginalized.
I'm not arguing that everyone wants to turn America into their version of "perfect". I am arguing that "the gay agenda" is even remotely important in the big scheme of things, and that "obviously clear" means less than nothing coming from a 9/11 conspiracy nutcase.
For the last time
Old 08-14-2012, 16:52   #332
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Ignorance is no excuse. We quoted the article, and 99%, if not all of the military would be discharged or "punished" if we went by your way of thinking.

Unless you want to tell me you've never engaged in oral sex, regardless if it was heterosexual or not.
Oh, here we are with more of what I refer to as "word magic."

Before the word magic of the militant homosexuals turned it into oral sex, it had always been referred to oral sodomy. The word magic tried to incorporate the word copulation, in that the militant homosexuals created the terminology "oral copulation" from the black hat of their word magic show.

Copulation today means sexual intercourse. Prior, and still held in the minds of many people, copulation actually meant sexual intercourse with the chance (and or intent) of procreation, which only occurs between a man and a woman

Now that this is currently being pointed out, I give the militant homosexuals less than a year to have all this redefined, by their own word magic, in less than the time it takes for next year's school books to be printed.

When you say, "oral sex," you are really speaking of, oral sodomy. ETA: One thing is true though, oral sodomy is not sex, it is sodomy, and this is true regardless of whether the oral sodomy occurs heterosexually or homosexually.

So now go back and review the article and formulate the standard that ALL Officers are accountable to. Did she lie? Most likely. Should she be able to lie and become a general by doing so? Nope.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-14-2012 at 16:54..
Old 08-14-2012, 17:01   #333
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
I'm not arguing that everyone wants to turn America into their version of "perfect". I am arguing that "the gay agenda" is even remotely important in the big scheme of things, and that "obviously clear" means less than nothing coming from a 9/11 conspiracy nutcase.
What you call the "gay agenda" will never stop. Just in this thread you can read where the after homosexuality is acceptable, then "we" want polygamy to gain acceptance.

All of this of course is being played out on a public stage while back dropped by a riser proclaiming TOLERANCE.

The recent Chik-Fil-A proved beyond doubt how tolerance, to militant homosexuals, only means as long as you ddo not resist our views and way of doing things you are being tolerant. Much like the Communistic understanding of the word PEACE. In Russia, when no one resisted the Communists, the government declared it as PEACE, and yet at the same time MILLIONS were being murdered and or sent off to labor camps.

So, to the communists peace means no one resists, and to militant homosexuals one is tolerant if they do not resist. Gotcha!

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-14-2012 at 17:05..
Old 08-14-2012, 17:42   #334
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Quote:
When you say, "oral sex," you are really speaking of, oral sodomy. ETA: One thing is true though, oral sodomy is not sex, it is sodomy, and this is true regardless of whether the oral sodomy occurs heterosexually or homosexually.
So then Bill really DIDN'T have sex with that woman...
gwalchmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 17:48   #335
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
So then Bill really DIDN'T have sex with that woman...
For one time in his life he told the truth, and he didn't even realize he had.

Some of us at a gun range had a bet going with the range master that hillary would stick behind "her man," during the monica fiasco, due to hillary's ability to allow the stuff that went on while he was da gubner to happen without losing her mind. We was right and all got a day FREE day at the range!

slick willy's stint as POTUS did pay off.
Old 08-14-2012, 22:52   #336
SDDL-UP

Glock13,

Please note I said "practicing homosexual" that is most definitely a lifestyle choice, just as some people choose celibacy, or monogomy, or polygamy, or vegenatarianism, or whatever - it is a CHOICE to act a certain way. I you want to argue we have no choice in the way we act that's up to you.
Old 08-14-2012, 23:04   #337
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDDL-UP View Post
Glock13,

Please note I said "practicing homosexual" that is most definitely a lifestyle choice, just as some people choose celibacy, or monogomy, or polygamy, or vegenatarianism, or whatever - it is a CHOICE to act a certain way. I you want to argue we have no choice in the way we act that's up to you.
Just like a "practicing heterosexual", eh?

For the last time
Old 08-15-2012, 06:39   #338
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmo1066 View Post
No, it isn't. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, is genetically pre-determined. Just as God hard-wired you to like the opposite sex, some folks are wired to like the same sex. It's not like people simply flip a coin when they hit puberty and say "heads I'll be sexually attracted the opposite sex, tails I'll prefer my own."

Polygamy, however, has no genetic trigger whatsoever. It is a simply lifestyle choice, and as I pointed out earlier, it is an illegal lifestyle choice.

Someone who finds that a polygamous lifestyle suits them best was genetically wired that way too. Or are we just picking and choosing what we feel should be considered "genetically pre-determined" ?

Could you honestly say to yourself you'd be fine with a polygamous relationship one morning, and would desire that? Because if it's behavioral you can tell me you would be able to, and are attracted to that idea.
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:43   #339
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Oh, here we are with more of what I refer to as "word magic."

Before the word magic of the militant homosexuals turned it into oral sex, it had always been referred to oral sodomy. The word magic tried to incorporate the word copulation, in that the militant homosexuals created the terminology "oral copulation" from the black hat of their word magic show.

Copulation today means sexual intercourse. Prior, and still held in the minds of many people, copulation actually meant sexual intercourse with the chance (and or intent) of procreation, which only occurs between a man and a woman

Now that this is currently being pointed out, I give the militant homosexuals less than a year to have all this redefined, by their own word magic, in less than the time it takes for next year's school books to be printed.

So now go back and review the article and formulate the standard that ALL Officers are accountable to. Did she lie? Most likely. Should she be able to lie and become a general by doing so? Nope.

Dude, by what you just posted, you've just accused 99% of this board of engaging in sodomy. Since Oral sex hetero or homo is sodomy by your definition.

I'd type more in regards to your post, but I can't. I really can't, when you've gone on the record as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, and someone who truly believes in a book written thousands of years ago that has time and time again been proven as a big fish story, and parts just flat out false.

I really hope the best for you, and that you wake up one day and stop being a follower, and try being a thinker/leader for a change.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:46   #340
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
My way of thinking? What would that be?

Why would I want to discuss my sex life with some stranger on the internet, particularly one who seems to support military officers lying to their selection boards?

Your way of thinking is she should be punished for lying. I quoted article 125 of the UCMJ, which clearly states oral sex hetero or homo is prohibited. Therefor 99% of the officers have lied then. Should they all be punished accordingly?

Why are you trying to run circles in this? Is it really that hard for you to admit you're wrong? Have some integrity.

You seem to be high as a kite.....Off your ego.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:46   #341
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Just like a "practicing heterosexual", eh?

Well, you know, when I was 16 I finally became a practicing hetero sexual.... I would have tried sooner, I just couldn't find any girls that liked me.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:32   #342
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Dude, by what you just posted, you've just accused 99% of this board of engaging in sodomy. Since Oral sex hetero or homo is sodomy by your definition. ...
You must actually like being wrong. Go figure huh?
Quote:
... I'd type more in regards to your post, but I can't. I really can't, when you've gone on the record as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, and someone who truly believes in a book written thousands of years ago... that has time and time again been proven as a big fish story, and parts just flat out false. ...
Again, you must actually like being wrong. Go figure huh?

Quote:
... I really hope the best for you, and that you wake up one day and stop being a follower, and try being a thinker/leader for a change.
Do you often adopt a person's stance, which you are in disagreement with, just to represent back to that person and others nearby as if it was your own?

Either you are out of your own ideas and simply borrowed mine, or, I landed one squarely upon your personal psyche and the only way you have to "defend" against it is to first represent it as your own thought, and then apply it back to me. Nice try there sparky.