SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-10-2012, 19:33   #21
Walt_NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Progressive liberalism is destroying the traditional values of America.
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural...
Just so we're clear: sharia is compatible with the acceptance of gays? You should google 'cognitive dissonance'.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:40   #22
AZL

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350 View Post
I have no problem with a gay BOY being a scout, kids at that age really don't have much of an idea about sex.

BUT if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????
As a matter of fact...you might just be able to. I am a registered girl scout...and I am a 44 year old straight man (retired sworn law enforcement officer). My wife (sworn and full time law enforcement officer) is the the troop leader to my 8 year old daughter's Brownie troop, and I build their parade floats, do the archery instruction, and am a very involved dad. As such, I had to register as a girl scout and pass a background check. There are several dads who are very involved in the troop as well, and we are all registered and passed background checks.

"If you take your hands off the back of my cruiser one more time, I will make your birth certificate a worthless document." Me Again

Last edited by AZL; 09-15-2012 at 12:47..
AZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:58   #23
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Jeez....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Angry Fist; 09-15-2012 at 12:58..
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 17:35   #24
Zombie Steve
Decap Pin Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthefrey View Post
Did I ask you how you felt?!
Posting on the internet? Ya did, really...
Zombie Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 18:15   #25
Goldendog Redux
Shut your mouth

Surely we don't want them homersexuhls teaching all the nerdy fat kids who join the boy scouts...That could lead to good hygiene and explicit macaroni pictures
Old 09-15-2012, 20:11   #26
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glotin View Post
The ignorance displayed in this thread is a huge part of the problem with the right.

Stop making the rest of us look bad; crawl out from under your rocks.

So Mitt Romney is OK with gay Boy Scouts. Who cares? Is that really the issue you're most concerned with? As long as he isn't saying the Boy Scouts should be forced into hiring gays, which he's not, I don't have a problem with his opinion on the matter. Grow up.
Grow up ? So its alright to express our beliefs and opinions , as long as we agree with you. If we don't agree with you then we have a problem. I have a problem, with YOU
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 20:18   #27
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Progressive liberalism is destroying the traditional values of America.
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural... which it is not, they want to take away from the people that earn their way and give to people who are parasites of society.
Plus they want to disarm everybody.

They need to be stopped... by any means necessary.

'nuff said.
I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of being pushed around

Last edited by tnpatriot; 09-15-2012 at 22:03..
Old 09-15-2012, 20:36   #28
pesticidal
CLM Number 181
Eh?

Send a message via Yahoo to pesticidal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 View Post
Yesterday it was blacks, now it's gays. What are you going to discriminate against next?
Pedophiles. That upset you?
Old 09-15-2012, 20:54   #29
NMG26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of benig pushed around
Danged old Mormons seem to be all right with homosexuality. Maybe you will feel better about it as time goes on and the Mormon culture spreads a bit.

Christians sticking together?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by NMG26; 09-15-2012 at 20:55..
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 22:01   #30
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
Danged old Mormons seem to be all right with homosexuality. Maybe you will feel better about it as time goes on and the Mormon culture spreads a bit.

Christians sticking together?

Did I say anything about Mormons or homosexuals in my posts ? Why are you concerned about my feelings ? I hope it is because you care about your fellow man. Then again maybe your are not a very manly guy. Why are you so easily offended . Do you feel weak and insecure ? Do you want someone to control your life for you because you don't have the balls to deal with it. Well... What is it boy? How do you know if I am a Mormon or not.
Old 09-15-2012, 22:14   #31
NMG26

Quote:
Did I say anything about Mormons or homosexuals in my posts ? Why are you concerned about my feelings ? I hope it is because you care about your fellow man. Then again maybe your are not a very manly guy. Why are you so easily offended . Do you feel weak and insecure ? Do you want someone to control your life for you because you don't have the balls to deal with it. Well... What is it boy? How do you know if I am a Mormon or not.
Did I say I was offended? I care about you man. I'm a bit of a control freak. Don't care if you are Mormon, Christian, Atheist or JW.

But really. Christians sticking together?

The Furball Forum

Last edited by NMG26; 09-15-2012 at 22:20..
Old 09-15-2012, 22:32   #32
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticidal View Post
Pedophiles. That upset you?
Where's my Saiga....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 23:14   #33
Walt_NC

Quote:
I agree. the means necessary are for ALL of us is to stick together on this. christian, American, proud of it and tired of being pushed around
Could not agree with you more! White Christian Americans are without a doubt the most disenfranchised and discriminated against group in the United States and always have been. LOL

Last edited by Walt_NC; 09-15-2012 at 23:15..
Walt_NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 23:25   #34
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
Did I say I was offended? I care about you man. I'm a bit of a control freak. Don't care if you are Mormon, Christian, Atheist or JW.

But really. Christians sticking together?
The Furball Forum

thanks for making my point for me. I am tired of Christians being made fun of when any other groups are off limits. I don't know what you believe in , oh yeah" control freaks". What does this picture have to do with anything other than trying to offend me because of my faith ? Now go tell Mommy to change your diaper , you are starting to smell bad.
Old 09-15-2012, 23:31   #35
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt_NC View Post
Could not agree with you more! White Christian Americans are without a doubt the most disenfranchised and discriminated against group in the United States and always have been. LOL
Thank you. Well there you go, two of us already sticking together. Now the time has come for all our brothers and sisters to join in

Last edited by tnpatriot; 09-15-2012 at 23:34..
Old 09-15-2012, 23:33   #36
Walt_NC

....simply stunning.
Old 09-15-2012, 23:36   #37
douggmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt_NC View Post
....simply stunning.
Definitely true ... but really now ... you can't quite expect someone with his beliefs to "get it" ... can you?
douggmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 23:44   #38
NMG26

Quote:
I am tired of Christians being made fun of when any other groups are off limits. I don't know what you believe in , oh yeah" control freaks". What does this picture have to do with anything other than trying to offend me because of my faith ? Now go tell Mommy to change your diaper , you are starting to smell bad.
Poor Christians.

It seems to offend you that Romney approves of gay boy scouts. Offensive........right?

Last edited by NMG26; 09-15-2012 at 23:45..
Old 09-15-2012, 23:56   #39
Zombie Steve
Decap Pin Killa

<--- kicked out of the Webelos.
Zombie Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 23:58   #40
NMG26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Steve View Post
<--- kicked out of the Webelos.

LOL

Do tell.