Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-16-2012, 17:18   #61
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Man View Post
Thanks Doug, now I don't have to respond to him
You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )

Last edited by tnpatriot; 09-16-2012 at 20:38..
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:13   #62
Phaze5ive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
Do you not understand what a pedophile is ? My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile to have contact with boys.
How I felt after reading that post.
Phaze5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:44   #63
Zombie Steve
Decap Pin Killa

We're just like you!!!!!

The Furball Forum
Zombie Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54   #64
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

^ That needs to be a Haters poster, Steve.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57   #65
Stang_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )
Keep digging that hole, dude.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:46   #66
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

I don't even want to ask what they have to do for their merit badges.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:47   #67
Foxtrotx1

For a short time after receiving the honor of joining the Circle of Eagles, I questioned whether or not I should remain proud of that award knowing the policies of the current leadership.

I know that there are good people in the organization who do not discriminate. That alone, in the end, made the decision easy.

There are non bigoted people in the organization who make me proud to be an Eagle Scout. The few bad apples who currently run the show will not ruin it for me.

The spirit of scouting is to aid young men on their path to greatness. I do not see how a person loving someone else, no mater their race, creed or gender, interferes with that spirit.

Eagle Scout.
Foxtrotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:37   #68
LAWDOGKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Man View Post
Wow, lots of ignorance in this thread.

Just because you are a gay male, does not mean you like little boys.

Just the same as because you are a straight male, does not mean you like little girls.

How hard is it to get wrap your tiny minds around this?
Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

also, I think gay adult males would be very likely to take the opportunity alone with impressionable and trusting juveniles, to "indoctrinate" young boys into the gay lifestyle. Gays always seem to be attempting to get the mainstream to accept their perverse lifestyle, if not outright promoting it. What better impressionable targets than young boys?

If the sex acts available to gays to perform on one another, and the fact that one of them is so medically risky in so many ways doesn't spell out that being gay is perverse and just not biologically natural, i don't know what else to say.

Last edited by LAWDOGKMS; 09-25-2012 at 06:21..
LAWDOGKMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:23   #69
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWDOGKMS View Post
Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right?

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with!

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours?
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:14   #70
Foxtrotx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right?

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with!

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours?
But God would never let that happen! oh wait.

Eagle Scout.
Foxtrotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:20   #71
Blast
'nuff said

The Furball Forum
Old 09-28-2012, 07:42   #72
tnpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
The Furball Forum
They never give up man, that's because they never win.

Last edited by tnpatriot; 09-28-2012 at 07:43..
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 22:57   #73
Clutch Cargo
Amsterdam Haze

I would think most Boyscouts are gay and festive.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:01   #74
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Calling it as it is. Unfortunatley the liberal left is far too simple minded to see reality.
I used to be strongly agonstic, and even then I considered gay to be deviant. Though I've reconsidered the possible existance of God, I'm not very religious at all. The Bible simply reinforces what I've already considered to be unnatural and deviant.
I know lots of atheists who also think gay is disgusting. Are you going to tell them to go sit in a corner and clutch a Bible?
The left and it's agenda is doomed to failure.
I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:32   #75
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.
The Furball Forum

You can believe it. You have no clue the "worlds" I've explored.

The left is doomed because people will wise up some day and see the lies of the left.

Edited to add: It is very narrow and shallow minded to assume that atheists as a rule have to accept the gay agenda and that only theists are against gays.
I personally don't give a #*^% what gays do behind closed doors. But when they try shove gaydom down the public's throats and try to make it seem all natural and normal... HELL NO is my and many others response.

Last edited by Blast; 12-03-2012 at 01:48..
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 19:06   #76
Glock20 10mm
Use Linux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glotin View Post

Do straight people also molest children?
Yes we call them priests.
Glock20 10mm is offline   Reply With Quote