Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 12:33   #126
Brasso

Nothing you just posted is Scriptural. In context. Or any other semblence of correct.'

I'm tired of arguing with people who insist on calling God a liar.

When you can refute the plain and simple commandment that is forever, everlasting, throughout your generations, as a pertual covenant, then we can talk. Until then, let God be true and every man a liar. Including the Pope.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 09-28-2012 at 12:34..
Old 09-28-2012, 12:55   #127
Schabesbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
Nothing you just posted is Scriptural. In context. Or any other semblence of correct.'
OK, so scripture isn't scriptural. Got it.

Quote:
I'm tired of arguing with people who insist on calling God a liar.

When you can refute the plain and simple commandment that is forever, everlasting, throughout your generations, as a pertual covenant, then we can talk. Until then, let God be true and every man a liar. Including the Pope.
Ahhh, I understand. You don't have any hope of actually rebutting with facts, so you're going to stomp your feet.

Again.

Ho kurios mou, kai ho theos mou
Old 10-01-2012, 04:46   #128
FCoulter

Well I am loving the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, I had a change of plans and We are celebrating in Gettysburg.

Don't worry how I keep The Feast king, I keep it as God wants and if you are gonna ignore God and His commands to keep His Days then don't judge or try to explain how to keep them.
Old 10-01-2012, 15:33   #129
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCoulter View Post
You mean pagan feasts days huh? Lol
Nope, just those regarding Christ and His Church.
Old 10-01-2012, 15:40   #130
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Well I am loving the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, I had a change of plans and We are celebrating in Gettysburg.

Don't worry how I keep The Feast king, I keep it as God wants and if you are gonna ignore God and His commands to keep His Days then don't judge or try to explain how to keep them.
Old 10-01-2012, 19:33   #131
FCoulter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Good night, will you ever grow up?

I bet you were the nerdy kid in school who got bullied, then decided he would become a cop to help cover up his little man complex.
This would explain why you feel the needy to play the bully here and jump into threads and bash things you don't even observe.

Are you gonna next tell a Hindu how to keep their religious ceremonies?

I do feel sorry for you, and can't wait until the millennium so you can finally be taught the truth.
Old 10-01-2012, 20:00   #132
Kingarthurhk

Quote:
Good night, will you ever grow up?

I bet you were the nerdy kid in school who got bullied, then decided he would become a cop to help cover up his little man complex.
This would explain why you feel the needy to play the bully here and jump into threads and bash things you don't even observe.

Are you gonna next tell a Hindu how to keep their religious ceremonies?

I do feel sorry for you, and can't wait until the millennium so you can finally be taught the truth.
So, how's that judging thing for you. Point of fact I am 6 feet tall, mild manered, walk softly, and carry a big stick.

If we are going to play psychological games, I am guessing you are a very very insecure person. You lash out constantly at everyone around you in an attempt to gain some control over your own disturbing thoughts and anger issues. You are in a very controlling religious environment that you at once admire and feel opressed by. You wish you could emulate those in authority over you because you hate feeling powerless, but have the dark need for control.

English is clearly not your first language. When you are flustered your sentence structure becomes very erratic. It is then you reach out to copy paste something directly from the leaders you at once admire and despise.

I would say you are a younger person, who might be married, but in any event you feel the need to dominate your partner. This makes your relationships tempestuous at best. As a result your relationship with the opposite sex is strained and lurking beneath the surface is your potential for violence.

You cannot tolerate contrariness from anyone so you lash out verbally, though, I suspect you have had the "hands on approach" to the "weaker sex", (in your opinion) and probably pose a danger to them.

Your last comment is manifest of your need for domination, and you actually do thrive on a need for confrontation. When I would not respond to you in other threads you attempted to goad me into a response, again, in your desire to gain control.

In short you have the makings of a rapist or a serial killer.
Old 10-01-2012, 21:00   #133
FCoulter

Quote:
So, how's that judging thing for you. Point of fact I am 6 feet tall, mild manered, walk softly, and carry a big stick.

If we are going to play psychological games, I am guessing you are a very very insecure person. You lash out constantly at everyone around you in an attempt to gain some control over your own disturbing thoughts and anger issues. You are in a very controlling religious environment that you at once admire and feel opressed by. You wish you could emulate those in authority over you because you hate feeling powerless, but have the dark need for control.

English is clearly not your first language. When you are flustered your sentence structure becomes very erratic. It is then you reach out to copy paste something directly from the leaders you at once admire and despise.

I would say you are a younger person, who might be married, but in any event you feel the need to dominate your partner. This makes your relationships tempestuous at best. As a result your relationship with the opposite sex is strained and lurking beneath the surface is your potential for violence.

You cannot tolerate contrariness from anyone so you lash out verbally, though, I suspect you have had the "hands on approach" to the "weaker sex", (in your opinion) and probably pose a danger to them.

Your last comment is manifest of your need for domination, and you actually do thrive on a need for confrontation. When I would not respond to you in other threads you attempted to goad me into a response, again, in your desire to gain control.

In short you have the makings of a rapist or a serial killer.
You really need professional help!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:47   #134
Kingarthurhk

Quote:
You really need professional help!
My point to you entirely.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:12   #135
FCoulter

Quote:
My point to you entirely.
I am sorry I pushed your buttons so easily. I was pointing out that I believe you are a bully since you follow me from thread to thread and pick fight about things you don't even celebrate. I have asked you not to but you continue.

I am glad you think you are walking tall.
I still think you prob. Was bullied as a child since you act as you do now. I may be wrong and that's ok.

The rant you posted was out of line. Typical of a disturbed person, if you acted as you did here n your job Promise you that you would be unemployed.

Anyways, may God bless you and help you deal with your inner demons.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:36   #136
Mrs. VR
Administrator

I doubt I really need to point out that name calling/flaming/stalky behavior, etc is all a violation of the TOS.(not to mention highly ironic in this particular subforum)

If you wish to continue to have posting privileges in this forum this must stop. Make use of your ignore list if you can't manage it on your own. Thank you.

90/9/1

Closed Thread