GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32   #141
airmotive
Tin Kicker
 
airmotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Debris Field
Posts: 7,213
Blog Entries: 1
This crap again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxAction View Post
Richard...

Numerous pilots have tried on training simulators to replicate the feat of flying an airliner at 575 mph (which was 110 knots over the planes max operating speed) into a building that low and no one has been able to replicate it?
Not true.

There were no engines, no fuselage, no bodies, no luggage, seats, tail section, nothing that would indicate a boeing airliner had hit the pentagon. It vaporized? What? Time jump? Was the flux capacitor ever found?
Absolutely Not true.

The same thing in the field in pennsylvania. No airplane parts, blood, bodies or body parts, nothing. Same story? they all vaporized?
Utterly, completely and demonstratably not true.

Really? And those who doubt the official version of events are kooks and fools? Right....
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Combine ignorance, arrogance and low altitude, and the result is guaranteed to be spectacular.
airmotive is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 13:27   #142
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxAction View Post
Richard...

The same thing in the field in pennsylvania. No airplane parts, blood, bodies or body parts, nothing. Same story? they all vaporized?

....
That is a flat-out lie

Remains have been identified for every person on that flight, some through DNA. Four sets of remains are still unidentified which corresponds to the number of hijackers and the lack of DNA exemplars (obviously) for them.
countrygun is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 14:47   #143
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member
 
seanmac45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 6,011


FACT: The World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks were the most diligently investigated crime scenes in modern history. Literally thousands of the best investigators in the world were involved. Tons of physical evidence was recovered, vouchered and tested. Everyone involved was highly motivated to see it through to a proper and just conclusion. No shortcuts were taken, no overtime caps were imposed, and no one was directing what the final conclusions were to be. The results of the WTC investigation, both criminal and structural are extremely well documented and based solely upon the evidence that was present at the scenes.


IN ORDER FOR THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS TO BE CORRECT;

The thousands of experienced and dedicated investigators from the FBI, ATF, USSS, NYPD, FDNY, CIA and quite a few other agencies are all;

SUPREMELY INCOMPETENT

OR

CO-CONSPIRATORS

Think about that please. While you consider it remember that MANY of those investigators lost family, friends, loved ones and co-workers in the attack.
Go with the physical evidence and the experience of those conducting the investigation.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway
seanmac45 is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 17:57   #144
MaxxAction
Senior Member
 
MaxxAction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: TN
Posts: 4,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
That is a flat-out lie

Remains have been identified for every person on that flight, some through DNA. Four sets of remains are still unidentified which corresponds to the number of hijackers and the lack of DNA exemplars (obviously) for them.
In a 2005 interview the County Coroner, Wallace miller stated that they had only recovered an approximate 8% of the remains had ever been found, some of them miles from the "crash site."

What is really interesting to me is that debris was spread over 10 miles, and the debris file goes from east to west, not west to east Headed for the Capitol as the official story claims.

State police major Szupinka said one of the engines was found complete six or seven hundred yards away, to the west of the"crash site". How did one engine survive intact when the other apparently disintegrated into mostly tiny pieces, or bury itself into the loose top soil?

How does a 130 ton 155 foot long airplane with a wingspan of a hundred and twenty feet, a tail that Stands 43 feet high make a hole that is 6 feet deep, and 15 feet wide with "wing scars" in the ground extending out only 70 feet in width?

All of the first eyewitnesses at eh crash sigh said there was "nothing there" but what appeared to be smoldering trash.

How is it in one instance, the towers, there was so much fuel that it Allegedly melted steel, but almost immediately after impact, there was no fire at the 93 crash sight. A large plume of brownish looking smoke, not the huge billowing clouds of black smoke that accompanies jet fuel burning in open air?
__________________
Will Wrestle You For Food
MaxxAction is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 21:00   #145
RichardB
Silver Membership
Senior Member
 
RichardB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 1,397
http://framework.latimes.com/2011/09...ces-crash/#/10
__________________
Richard

“Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing”

Last edited by RichardB; 10-01-2012 at 21:00..
RichardB is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 21:05   #146
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Wally Miller was involved in the investigation and identification of the remains. In examining the wreckage, the only human body part he could see was
part of a backbone

Miller later found and identified 1,500 pieces of human remains totaling about 600 pounds (272 kg), or eight percent of the total. The rest of the remains were consumed by the impact

Investigators identified four victims by September 22 and eleven by September 24. They identified another by September 29.Thirty-four passengers were identified by October 27

All the people on board the flight were identified by December 21.

Human remains were so fragmented that investigators could not determine whether any victims were dead before the plane crashed. Death certificates for the 40 victims listed the cause of death as homicide and listed the cause of death for the four hijackers as suicide

The remains and personal effects of the victims were returned to the families The remains of the hijackers, identified by the process of elimination, were turned over to the FBI as evidence.

Last edited by countrygun; 10-01-2012 at 21:08..
countrygun is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 00:32   #147
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxAction View Post
Richard...

you and I are both entitled to believe what we want to. But to me, there is just way too much that doesnt add up to believe the official version. ...
MA,

Some folks have to be "dumb on purpose." I applaud your efforts, but just as their are some very stubborn conspiracy kooks, nuts, and flakes in the world, their are also some very stubborn ANTI-conspiracy kooks, nuts, and flakes as well. Seem the numbers are equal on both sides.

The dogged act of their mental will to keep insisting that all is well, all is well, and doing so in the face of incontrovertible evidence has a thread of cognitive dissonance directly woven throughout their psyche.


I'm gonna review the video you posted. Thanks.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44   #148
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
So you're an anti-conspiracy nut!!!
But:

It's not because you believe that oswald was the only shooter.

It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as Bildeberger's.

It's not because you believe that there is no such organization as the CFR.

It's not because you believe that only 19 terrorists brought down 1, 2, & 7 WTC skyscrapers on 09-11-2001.

It's not because you believe that climate change is real and the world is heating up at an alarming rate.
Oh no, in fact, one reason you're an anti-conspiracy nut is because you are too wise, or too smart, or too intelligent or just plain too much yourself to ever get past your own cognitive dissonance on certain matters.

Another reason you're an anti-conspiracy nut is because your own, personal opinion of someone tends to lead you to disbelieve anything they might support or put forth on a controversial issue. ETA: Your opinion of another may be due to adopting the opinion of the herd before you got to know that person for yourself.

However, the primary, number one reason you're an anti-conspiracy nut is because you cannot handle the ridicule of yourself or your opinions on what are known as controversial matters. Your perception of "their normal" is invaluable to you as far as the way others see or think of you.

Even if the crowd is wrong, or they have a weak foundation for their beliefs, and even if you know this deep down, you still can't handle not being an accepted member of those you admire, respect, or desire to be part of their group. You have to be part of what you perceive to be the "in crowd." You cannot live outside of the approval of those around you and being accepted as part of their herd. So, instead of rationally and logically thinking things out for yourself, you default to the herd mentality and eschew anything the herd doesn't approve of readily.

This is what makes you an anti-conspiracy nut and kook. You're wrong, but you have what you need the most, which is the approval of the crowd.
Man, I wish I was as smart as you, to see the TRUTH! All of us that don't fall for those conspiracy theories are just soooo blind though.



The Furball Forum

The Furball Forum
OctoberRust is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:47   #149
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,642
Guys!!!! The titanic is a conspiracy too.


I mean steel > ice. And the titanic still sunk!

Still not convinced?!!?!?! The vikings used wooden ships, and they never sunk!

Also, ice melts faster than steel. I set this experiment up in my house. I used a bowl of metal and a bowl of ice at room temperature. The ice completely melted, while the bowl of steel barely melted at all!


So the real question is, who sunk the ships? Atheists? Terrorists? Gays? I don't know, but I'm convinced that someone did it, until proven otherwise!

If you want to see the experiment just go on youtube and search for "unfastened coins"
OctoberRust is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:31   #150
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Man, I wish I was as smart as you, to see the TRUTH! ...
Wrong IP, totally apologize.

mea culpa. I not real good as this computering stuff. [/jethro]
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-02-2012 at 09:37..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32   #151
airmotive
Tin Kicker
 
airmotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Debris Field
Posts: 7,213
Blog Entries: 1
"Jack, pick up sweetie, can you hear me? Okay. I just want to tell you, there's a little problem with the plane. I'm fine. I'm totally fine. I just want to tell you how much I love you. I’m comfortable and I’m okay…for now. Just a little problem. So I just love you. Please tell my family I love them too. Bye, honey."

~Lauren Grandcolas.
Passenger on flight 93.
Message left for her husband on their home answering machine.
Lauren was two months pregnant with their first child on 9/11.

Have all the fun you want with that one, con-nuts.
I hope one day you get to meet her face-to-face in the next life and have to explain your actions to her here in this life.
Here's who to look for:
The Furball Forum
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
Combine ignorance, arrogance and low altitude, and the result is guaranteed to be spectacular.

Last edited by airmotive; 10-02-2012 at 09:33..
airmotive is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:44   #152
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Guys!!!! The titanic is a conspiracy too.


I mean steel > ice. And the titanic still sunk!

Still not convinced?!!?!?! The vikings used wooden ships, and they never sunk!

Also, ice melts faster than steel. I set this experiment up in my house. I used a bowl of metal and a bowl of ice at room temperature. The ice completely melted, while the bowl of steel barely melted at all!


So the real question is, who sunk the ships? Atheists? Terrorists? Gays? I don't know, but I'm convinced that someone did it, until proven otherwise!

If you want to see the experiment just go on youtube and search for "unfastened coins"
A word to the wise just in case you didn't know it: Two people are not allowed to share the same username at GT.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:55   #153
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
That is a flat-out lie

Remains have been identified for every person on that flight, some through DNA. Four sets of remains are still unidentified which corresponds to the number of hijackers and the lack of DNA exemplars (obviously) for them.
If seven hijackers were found to be alive and well AFTER 09-11-2001, wouldn't it be prudent to not identify ANY of the hijackers remains with regards to DNA?

I mean after all, to claim you've identified a speck of bone to a DNA certainty belongs to said, Joe Blow Terrorist, and then all the sudden said, Joe Blow Terrorist, shows up on a beach in Miami with his family in tow, such an occurrence make your entire "investigation," as far as DNA, a total crock now wouldn't it?

No, the prudent thing to do, AFTER THE FACT THAT AT LEAST SEVEN OF THE TERRORISTS WERE FOUND TO BE A LIVE AND WELL FOLLOWING 09-11-2001, is to claim, "Here are four different DNA profiles, which do not matched anyone else on the plane's manifest. Yeah, these have to belong to the terrorists on the flight."


Unfortunately, if they did identify the DNA profiles for the hijackers and were later found to be wrong, this fact would also belie the DNA certain identification of the passengers and crew members, which would really blow the lid of the entire cover up; so understanding, some people have worked hard to eviscerate, or cremate if you will, all the inherent and intrinsic human qualities when it comes to the ability to care for others in this world.

..
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-02-2012 at 10:04..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:58   #154
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
I have often wondered, "If the conspiracy was so vast as required, wouldn't they be terrified to mention that they figured it out?"
Only if they live and think like you.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42   #155
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member
 
seanmac45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 6,011


Who is Peace Warrior?

He/she is an anonymous internet poster who by his own admissions was not present at the WTC site during or after the attack.

He acknowledges not having been a part of the investigation.

He admits that all of his theories stem from his extensive watching of internet conspiracy theorist websites.

He admits having no engineering or law enforcement background.

However, despite all of that he presents himself as an expert and demands that you believe his unfounded theories and distorted half truths.

Who am I? A retired Lieutenant of the NYPD. I was present at the WTC during the attacks and for four months afterwards at both the WTC and the landfill where subsequent evidence recovery was conducted upon the debris that had been removed off-site.

I worked the investigation intimately and along with the FBI and ATF. I was present at numerous briefings in the weeks after the event which detailed the status of the ongoing investigation and sought input from those of us working the sites.

I recovered evidence, both physical as well as human remains.

I DO NOT ASK THAT YOU BELIEVE ME.

I do, however, ask that you trust in the physical evidence and the intensity of the investigation conducted.

Don't put your trust and faith in a nameless internet poster whose knowledge is derived solely from internet conspiracy websites.

Base your judgements on the evidence recovered and the timelines of the event as they have been established through the detailed and thorough investigations that were conducted by professionals. Men and women who were deeply invested in the case and who had no agenda other than to find the TRUTH. People who swore oaths to uphold and defend the constitution and to serve and protect the American public.

That's who I request the readers put their faith in and trust.

The decision is up to you.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway
seanmac45 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:08   #156
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmac45 View Post
Who is Peace Warrior?

He/she is an anonymous internet poster who by his own admissions was not present at the WTC site during or after the attack. True

He acknowledges not having been a part of the investigation. True

He admits that all of his theories stem from his extensive watching of internet conspiracy theorist websites. False

He admits having no engineering or law enforcement background. True, my understanding is derived from twenty plus years of structural concrete construction, which was primarily in the areas of both bridge and elevated roadway projects.

However, despite all of that he presents himself as an expert and demands that you believe his unfounded theories and distorted half truths. False I have repeatedly stated that people can believe what they want, but I am not buying the official cover up story.

Who am I? A retired Lieutenant of the NYPD. I was present at the WTC during the attacks and for four months afterwards at both the WTC and the landfill where subsequent evidence recovery was conducted upon the debris that had been removed off-site. This may be/probably is true, but it in no way invalidates the video and audio evidence made on 09-11-2001, which categorically proves beyond all doubt that numerous explosions occurred in all three WTC buildings that came down that day.

I worked the investigation intimately and along with the FBI and ATF. I was present at numerous briefings in the weeks after the event which detailed the status of the ongoing investigation and sought input from those of us working the sites. This may be/probably is true, but it in no way invalidates the video and audio evidence made on 09-11-2001, which categorically proves beyond all doubt that numerous explosions occurred in all three WTC buildings that came down that day.

I recovered evidence, both physical as well as human remains. This may be/probably is true, but it in no way invalidates the video and audio evidence made on 09-11-2001, which categorically proves beyond all doubt that numerous explosions occurred in all three WTC buildings that came down that day.

I DO NOT ASK THAT YOU BELIEVE ME. No instead, seanmac just incessantly post the same verbiage over and over again in a attempt to "over-post," or numerically outpost, those of us who are seeking the truth about what occurred on 09-11-2001.

I do, however, ask that you trust in the physical evidence And how!!! and the intensity of the investigation conducted. This too as far as investigations, but not so much the key-holed conclusions of specific investigators, which these created conclusions based more so on agenda rather than the fact finding efforts of others.

Don't put your trust and faith in a nameless internet poster whose knowledge is derived solely from internet conspiracy websites. I completely agree and I do not abide or oblige fruit cake conspiracy sites. There are some websites that want people to believe that holograms were used to cover the fact that missiles were launched into the WTC buildings. So knowing, I stick with sites like Pilots for 911 Truth and or Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth, which have professionals putting their names to the claims that the events of 09-11-2001 do not fit the official government cover story.

Base your judgements on the evidence recovered and the timelines of the event as they have been established through the detailed and thorough investigations that were conducted by professionals. Correct, but do not believe the conclusions of those that had an agenda to oblige. Men and women who were deeply invested in the case and who had no agenda other than to find the TRUTH. They did a fantastic job, but unfortunately, their finding of fact was corrupted when others created the conclusions for their hard work. People who swore oaths to uphold and defend the constitution and to serve and protect the American public.

That's who I request the readers put their faith in and trust. Completely agree, but they are not the ones who created, crafted, and finalized the asinine conclusions made by entities such as NIST or Popular Mechanics.

The decision is up to you.
Fixed it for ya!


Great advice! The decision is ultimately up to the reader.



To the reader I would advise: Be discriminant. Exercise critical reflection, logic, reason and fact based thinking. Then decide for yourself if the official cover up story from the dot.gubmint holds water or not.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-02-2012 at 12:47..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 14:19   #157
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
I mean after all, to claim you've identified a speck of bone to a DNA certainty belongs to said, Joe Blow Terrorist, and then all the sudden said, Joe Blow Terrorist, shows up on a beach in Miami with his family in tow, such an occurrence make your entire "investigation," as far as DNA, a total crock now wouldn't it?

..
Step off the Disorient Express at the next stop.

The remains of all of the passengers were identified, everyone on the flight manifest.

There were four sets of remains left. Gee a coincidence that the passengers on their cell phones reported 4 hijackers?

Is it surprising to you that the 4 terrorists didn't give DNA samples to the "International Terrorist DNA Collectors Club" before they left on their mission?

You are a fracking loon. You didn't get enough attention, or the right kind, as a child and now you seek any kind of attention you can get to make yourself feel "special"
countrygun is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 14:26   #158
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member
 
seanmac45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 6,011


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Fixed it for ya!


Great advice! The decision is ultimately up to the reader.



To the reader I would advise: Be discriminant. Exercise critical reflection, logic, reason and fact based thinking. Then decide for yourself if the official cover up story from the dot.gubmint holds water or not.
The OFFICIAL FINDINGS of the investigation were promulgated by men and women who had a vested interest in reporting the truth.

Unfortunately for you most readers have a higher IQ than a turnip. They will see your delusional nonsense for what it is.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Last edited by seanmac45; 10-02-2012 at 14:57..
seanmac45 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 14:27   #159
seanmac45
CLM Number 38
Charter Lifetime Member
 
seanmac45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 6,011


Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmac45 View Post
Who is Peace Warrior?

He/she is an anonymous internet poster who by his own admissions was not present at the WTC site during or after the attack.

He acknowledges not having been a part of the investigation.

He admits that all of his theories stem from his extensive watching of internet conspiracy theorist websites.

He admits having no engineering or law enforcement background.

However, despite all of that he presents himself as an expert and demands that you believe his unfounded theories and distorted half truths.

Who am I? A retired Lieutenant of the NYPD. I was present at the WTC during the attacks and for four months afterwards at both the WTC and the landfill where subsequent evidence recovery was conducted upon the debris that had been removed off-site.

I worked the investigation intimately and along with the FBI and ATF. I was present at numerous briefings in the weeks after the event which detailed the status of the ongoing investigation and sought input from those of us working the sites.

I recovered evidence, both physical as well as human remains.

I DO NOT ASK THAT YOU BELIEVE ME.

I do, however, ask that you trust in the physical evidence and the intensity of the investigation conducted.

Don't put your trust and faith in a nameless internet poster whose knowledge is derived solely from internet conspiracy websites.

Base your judgements on the evidence recovered and the timelines of the event as they have been established through the detailed and thorough investigations that were conducted by professionals. Men and women who were deeply invested in the case and who had no agenda other than to find the TRUTH. People who swore oaths to uphold and defend the constitution and to serve and protect the American public.

That's who I request the readers put their faith in and trust.

The decision is up to you.
I like it better without all the red drivel.
__________________
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Last edited by seanmac45; 10-02-2012 at 14:27..
seanmac45 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 16:01   #160
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 27,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Step off the Disorient Express at the next stop.

The remains of all of the passengers were identified, everyone on the flight manifest.

There were four sets of remains left. Gee a coincidence that the passengers on their cell phones reported 4 hijackers?

Is it surprising to you that the 4 terrorists didn't give DNA samples to the "International Terrorist DNA Collectors Club" before they left on their mission? ...
What is more surprising is the fact that no one has been allowed to access to those supposed four DNA samples that were left. Just pretending they exists is not the same as allowing everyone to see they exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
... You are a fracking loon. You didn't get enough attention, or the right kind, as a child and now you seek any kind of attention you can get to make yourself feel "special"
Project much?
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"Thanks, but I typically don't follow the advice of condescending dolts." -GT's own: badge315
Peace Warrior is offline  

 
  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:22.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 746
150 Members
596 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42