Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:21   #1
DonGlock26

France: Woman Assaulted for Walking on Bridge by Muslims

Misunderstanding' over Islamic art sparks near-riot

http://www.france24.com/en/20121004-...e-mounir-fatmi

How would you Americans like to be stopped by a Muslim crowd from walking in your neighborhood? Would you enjoy the multicultural flavor of being stopped? Why do liberals want Muslim immigration to the West so badly?

I wonder how our resident progressives would feel, if their mother were slapped for walking by a Muslim youth? They would probably say that it was regrettable, but social justice because of Western colonialism.
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

Last edited by DonGlock26; 10-05-2012 at 07:21..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30   #2
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
Misunderstanding' over Islamic art sparks near-riot

http://www.france24.com/en/20121004-...e-mounir-fatmi

How would you Americans like to be stopped by a Muslim crowd from walking in your neighborhood? Would you enjoy the multicultural flavor of being stopped? Why do liberals want Muslim immigration to the West so badly?

I wonder how our resident progressives would feel, if their mother were slapped for walking by a Muslim youth? They would probably say that it was regrettable, but social justice because of Western colonialism.
I would LOVE to be stopped by a crowd of Muslims.....I carry a gun.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
mike g35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:31   #3
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 13:17   #4
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Send a message via AIM to Woofie
Misrepresent the issue much?

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." - JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." - OXCOPS
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 14:07   #5
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
Misrepresent the issue much?
How do you figure this was "misrepresented"?

An "art" piece here apparently functioned as a tool of Islamic imperialism, providing an occasion for jihad to enforce dhimmitude on infidels, no?

Reportedly, one Muslim woman was "offended" by a kufar (infidel) stepping on some Koranic verses that had been projected as light onto a busy bridge walkway. She warned, "I'm going to call my buddies from the projects", and then she did just that. That's how 80 "outraged" Muslims materialized in a short time. One wonders how much prior staging might have gone into this event. And why do we allow continued Muslim immigration into our lands where freedom is fading fast as a result of said foolish immigration policy.

Question: why do we need more Muslims here? Are we masochists? Suicidal? Speak, Woofie.
Old 10-05-2012, 14:16   #6
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post
I would LOVE to be stopped by a crowd of Muslims.....I carry a gun.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

So you're WISHING you had to use your gun in a defensive situation?

Might want to reconsider why you carry a firearm then.

To most of us, it's a last resort, where we hope to never have to fire a single shot, let alone be in a situation she was.... Armed or not.
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 15:25   #7
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
How do you figure this was "misrepresented"?

An "art" piece here apparently functioned as a tool of Islamic imperialism, providing an occasion for jihad to enforce dhimmitude on infidels, no?

Reportedly, one Muslim woman was "offended" by a kufar (infidel) stepping on some Koranic verses that had been projected as light onto a busy bridge walkway. She warned, "I'm going to call my buddies from the projects", and then she did just that. That's how 80 "outraged" Muslims materialized in a short time. One wonders how much prior staging might have gone into this event. And why do we allow continued Muslim immigration into our lands where freedom is fading fast as a result of said foolish immigration policy.

Question: why do we need more Muslims here? Are we masochists? Suicidal? Speak, Woofie.
I can answer your question as soon as you show me where I asserted we need more Muslims here.

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." - OXCOPS
Old 10-05-2012, 15:48   #8
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Just to clarify for the lunatics, one in particular, (you know who you are) I'm probably considered one of the most liberal members on the board and I think all Muslims can go get bent.

No, not just the extremists, not just the ones in other countries, but every last one of them. I've read the Koran front to back like a novel and it's a special kind of flipping insane that the bible can only aspire to.

That being said, the Christians can go do the same but to a far lesser extent than the Muslims. That same religious freedom that the bible crew loves to scream about being taken away from them when they're really just being put in their place is the same freedom that lets those wacky Muslims come over here and practice their religion. Just so long as they don't start in with the honor killings and spousal abuse and what-not then everything should be fine. But the problem with Muslims is that they have a far more difficult time understanding that their religion is not law over here nor in any non-Muslim country. Christians seem to have some semblance of a grasp on that concept and when they forget it's something comparatively harmless like redefining science class or the start of "personhood".

So don't mistake our unwillingness to hate Muslims with all of the relish that you do for a love of Muslims. We're tolerating them too, albeit much more gracefully than you do. We know how they feel about things like abortion, evolution, personal freedoms like the right to choose any sexual partner or use certain chemical substances, ect. They feel the same way you do for exactly the same reasons, because got told them so. You can all get bent.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:21   #9
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I think all Muslims can go get bent...
No, not just the extremists, not just the ones in other countries, but every last one of them. I've read the Koran front to back like a novel and it's a special kind of flipping insane that the bible can only aspire to...
Just so long as they don't start in with the honor killings and spousal abuse and what-not then everything should be fine...
So don't mistake our unwillingness to hate Muslims with all of the relish that you do for a love of Muslims. We're tolerating them...
"All Muslims can go get bent", but, nonetheless, YOU'RE "tolerating them"?

See any glaring contradictions yet?

And yet you blithely foam at the mouth about counterjihad "lunatics". Furthermore, with no evidence, you falsely claim that I hate all Muslims. As you've been told many times, but keep ignoring, Christians don't hate the sinners, just the sin. I hate Islam, but love Muslims and want them to accept Jesus and be saved, just as I wish communists, anarchists, secular humanists, etc would too.

Don't look now, but, guess what? Muslims have already, in fact, long since, "start(ed) in with the honor killings and spousal abuse and what-not". Remember Sarah and Amina? Their Muslim dad murdered them in Texas for being too Western? Remember that Muslim TV guy in Buffalo who was so earnestly trying to convince redneck Islamophobes that Islam was actually extremely peaceful and tolerant...until he beheaded his wife? Remember "what-not" such as 9/11 (3000 murdered American civilians on U.S. soil) and Fort Hood?

Merely mouthing a smug, albeit snotty, platitude such as, "You can all get bent", is direly insufficient, I'm afraid.

We are in the midst of a war.

We will lose if we don't wake up.

WAKE UP!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 08:24   #10
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
I can answer your question as soon as you show me where I asserted we need more Muslims here.
Are you saying you're in agreement with me, that we should immediately stop all Muslim immigration, as an act of national self-defense, crucial to our survival?
Old 10-06-2012, 10:26   #11
lethal tupperwa

You could also carry BACON

----------------------------------------

GLOCK CERTIFIED ARMORER
lethal tupperwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 15:35   #12
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Are you saying you're in agreement with me, that we should immediately stop all Muslim immigration, as an act of national self-defense, crucial to our survival?
I think we should stop all immigration, but that's got nothing to do with how I feel about Islam.

Old 10-06-2012, 18:52   #13
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

Religious Issues
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote