Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-06-2012, 19:22   #1
Drjones

Send a message via AIM to Drjones

What do you think debate #2 will be like?

Apart from the fact that hussein is incompetent, I'm sure that he & his brown-shirts were totally caught off guard with how throughly prepared & agressive Romney was.

What do you think debate #2 is going to be like, and who will win? Will hussein fare any better, or will he get defeated again because he's so worthless, regardless of any difference in his preparations after getting KO'd in the first one?

When is the next presidential debate, anyway?
Old 10-06-2012, 19:28   #2
CarryTexas

I hope for a repeat of #1, but I am sure BHO will be much better prepared.
CarryTexas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 19:32   #3
SPIN2010
Searching ...

Obama will wear an African headwrap signed by oprah.

See! I told you so.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-witch-do...151505119.html

Last edited by SPIN2010; 10-14-2012 at 09:18..
SPIN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 19:37   #4
BSA70

O will come out swing. Win or not for Romney, I won't matter, he still will lose
BSA70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 19:43   #5
glock_19guy1983

I cant wait to watch the VP debate. Biden is going to feel like a little leaguer against the yankees.
"Our situation illustrates the American idea that governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established."
glock_19guy1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 19:45   #6
RonS

They will probably come up with some emo/zero facts inflamatory attacks. The media will fact find every word Romney utters and give Obama a pass on having to tell the truth.

I don't see Obama doing any better without a teleprompter, he is just an actor. Romney is a working businessman and practical politician, Obama is pretty much a celebrity spokesperson for the DNC. Give him a prepared speech and time to practice and he looks and sounds good, he can fake sincerity, honesty, and compassion. Unprepared the real Obama comes out. Too bad most people refuse to see him for what he is. He could stand up there and drool on himself and they would still vote for him.
Old 10-06-2012, 19:48   #7
oldgraywolf
NRA, SAF

I agree with RonS's assessment.

definatally
rediculas
theirs'
oldgraywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 20:07   #8
Sgt127

I'm kind of hoping his crew gets him really cranked up, tells him to be aggressive, stand your ground etc. And, he will get mad and frustrated and twist off on national TV.
Sgt127 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 20:08   #9
glock_19guy1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt127 View Post
I'm kind of hoping his crew gets him really cranked up, tells him to be aggressive, stand your ground etc. And, he will get mad and frustrated and twist off on national TV.
breaking down and walking off the stage in tears would be even better
"Our situation illustrates the American idea that governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established."
glock_19guy1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 20:11   #10
Scott3670

Biden is going to get pimp-slapped even worse than Obama did. It'll be a blood-bath, and I can't wait.

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.
Scott3670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 20:20   #11
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Obama will attempt to do a Mitt Romney impersonation, thinking that will help him "win."

He will blurt out carefully scripted punchlines, while ignoring or bullying the moderator, but he won't get away with it, because it will look clumsy, arrogant, contrived, and insincere because he lacks basic leadership skills.

He'll pretend to look Mitt in the eye, but will really focus on his ear or something.

He'll try to make some jokes, but this ain't the Dave Letterman show and he ain't Jerry Seinfeld. Major fail.

Then for the grand finale, Obama will freak out and repeatedly bow to Mecca while chanting Allahu Akbar but the networks will cut to some weather update.
Old 10-06-2012, 20:22   #12
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Berry will lose again....He has NOTHING....NOTHING to run on.....If he goes primal it would be a Big...big Plus for Mitt....Berry would just look foolish and stupid ....actually berry has a problem....he cannot compete with Mitt Period. He is in a different ball game `now` where he has to fend for himself.

.....Even his "advisors" have nothing except untruths and deceite (plus berry has to remember it all under presure and no teleprompter)...if berry goes that rout Mitt will still eat his lunch.

FINIS.

Yes "ChutThe Mall" might be correct:

`In the end....

"for the grand finale, Obama will freak out and repeatedly bow to Mecca while chanting Allahu Akbar but the networks will cut to some weather update"

Last edited by LASTRESORT20; 10-06-2012 at 20:36..
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 20:43   #13
SpoiledBySig

Obama, if he does even a little bit better...his followers and the Lame stream media will say he won...and there's almost no possible way he could be worse than that last debate.

Trust this, he will use insults and will call Romney a liar (though he has no proof). Calling people names and making up stories and figures are the Democrats only talking points.

Obama's campaign strategy is just to keep telling lies and tell them often in TV, Radio and internet commercials. They know if they can reach most of the people (the ones who pay no attention and don't realize facts) that they can get their vote.

Let's face it, with Obama's record on the economy and what he's doing regarding his foreign policy...if it were anyone else, they would be so far behind in the polls.

We now all live in a country where the slobbering Lame stream media controls everything.
Old 10-06-2012, 20:55   #14
sugarcreek
Tag Team Champs

Biden is a practiced and veteran striker striker, but he's facing a really well rounded young fighter. Ryan has proven his own striking power, has a grappling background, and is know for his ground and pound. He's an able submission artist too... It's like that James Tony v. Couture thing all over again.
Old 10-06-2012, 21:02   #15
Flying-Dutchman

Obama cannot come off mean otherwise he won’t look Presidential and will lose his “nice guy” image the media talks about whatever that is.

He can only do better than last time unless he just doesn’t show up at all.
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 21:06   #16
M2 Carbine

obama is a self centered fool that can't put a coherent sentence together without a teleprompter.

I'd say the average poster on Glock Talk could talk the incompetent boob into a corner.

Up against a business man and politician, obama's complete lack of experience doing anything in the real world will always make him look like the fool he is.

That doesn't mean that the people that voted for him will turn against him though.
They voted for a empty suit the first time and they will vote for the empty suit again.
M2 Carbine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 21:44   #17
Sporaticus
Aw sheet main

Obama will try to be more aggressive. I don't know if it will be successful or not, but he will try. He will probably use the 47% video this round. IMO, the reason he didn't the last time was because he didn't want to give Romney an opening on 'recently uncovered videos', because the race pimping video by Obama will be fugly to bring out. If I was Romney, the first thing I would say is, "well Mr President, if we really want to discuss old videos that come to light, let's talk about that little ditty you did about New Orleans."

I suspect Romney will do as well, and will continue to be aggressive. Well, I HOPE he will continue to be as aggressive.

It could just be that Obama knows the debates don't matter because the fix is in, and in his laziness, he decided to pass on the preparation.

It was funny to see Romney do to Obama, what McStain allowed to be done to him the last round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
I would take a book learner over the assumption making that runs rampid on this forum.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rampid
Sporaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 21:49   #18
frank4570
Feral human

Both will wear pins that say "I will sign a new AWB."

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 22:37   #19
Harper

I don't know why people care what they say. They're both just saying whatever BS they think will get them elected.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 22:57   #20
ilgunguygt
Enslaved in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
Both will wear pins that say "I will sign a new AWB."
Aww, still butt-hurt because your guy couldnt even get enough votes to be employee of the month at McDonalds?
Old 10-06-2012, 23:08   #21
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
I don't know why people care what they say. They're both just saying whatever BS they think will get them elected.

Really? .....Then Just stay home "Ignore them "Both"...lock your doors and "hope" for the best...If your lucky you wont get `the one` back that just gave you / (our country) the last 4 years `he worked so hard to give us.....

Freedom dont come free....An American should stay informed....And at least `vote` with Knowledge gained through search and love of country.

Good Luck
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 23:12   #22
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgunguygt View Post
Aww, still butt-hurt because your guy couldnt even get enough votes to be employee of the month at McDonalds?
Yo DO realize you are voting for an anti-2nd amendment guy/party right?

I'm voting for romney, but I do understand that I am voting for a guy who believes that government control is better than the constitution.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 23:17   #23
ilgunguygt
Enslaved in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
Yo DO realize you are voting for an anti-2nd amendment guy/party right?

I'm voting for romney, but I do understand that I am voting for a guy who believes that government control is better than the constitution.
Yeah, believe it or not, you arent the only one smart enough to read about Romneys past. I know all about him. I knew all about him last time when he tried to run in the primary. I knew when McCain lost we would have Romney this time. Thats how the "Good ol' boys club" of the Republican party works. Its Romneys turn now.

Saying all that, he is still the best hope we have. Being an intelligent conservative I know that I have to vote for the best candidate that stands a chance of winning. So, Romney it is.
Old 10-06-2012, 23:22   #24
Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTRESORT20 View Post

An American should stay informed....And at least `vote` with Knowledge gained through search and love of country.
That's what I'm doing.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:47   #25
vikingsoftpaw

Get this, the University of Wisconsin students felt that it was unfair the Obama wasn't allowed to use a teleprompter.

Obamas handlers are hamstrung. The nature of debates do not allow for him to be prepackaged, like another campaign stop or televised address. He will default to hustling off vague visions of redistributionits' utopia, with no specific plans. His native true self is a Blacktivist preacher. Being a Ivy Leaguer, he believed all he had to do is show up to win.

Smoking all that Chronic was no help either.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine
vikingsoftpaw is offline   Reply With Quote