Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:43   #21
socialwork911

thanks guys
Old 10-08-2012, 12:47   #22
RJHUB

Wish they would put one of these in the box instead of the magazine loader I have never used.
I really like the holsters.
RJHUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 14:41   #23
snowbird.40

I just got my first one this summer and the first thing I did was heat up the polymer next to the belt loop holes and shaped it for my right-hand draw. That REALLY helped. Then, I followed another trick I saw on a websit (GlockTalk?) and threaded the belt on from the back side so it actually goes OVER the holster and holds very tight against the body.

With my G26 I can carry concealed with a dark-colored Tshirt if it's in a 4-oclock position and pulled up nice and high and tight. Not the best for drawing, but with a GAP magazine base plate, it's just about impossible to see, no printing unless I do something stupid like bend over a long way and reach down to the left with my right arm ... otherwise I'm not concerned about being made by 99.999% of those who see me.

(O.K. - It probably helps that I'm on the verge of 62 years old, wear my hair very short and look like a retired grade school teacher :-))
Old 10-08-2012, 19:43   #24
Hugo R
Gaff G26 User!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHUB View Post
Wish they would put one of these in the box instead of the magazine loader I have never used.
I really like the holsters.
Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird.40 View Post
Then, I followed another trick I saw on a websit (GlockTalk?) and threaded the belt on from the back side so it actually goes OVER the holster and holds very tight against the body.

With my G26 I can carry concealed with a dark-colored Tshirt if it's in a 4-oclock position and pulled up nice and high and tight. Not the best for drawing, but with a GAP magazine base plate, it's just about impossible to see, no printing unless I do something stupid like bend over a long way and reach down to the left with my right arm ... otherwise I'm not concerned about being made by 99.999% of those who see me.

(O.K. - It probably helps that I'm on the verge of 62 years old, wear my hair very short and look like a retired grade school teacher :-))
I wore it exactly like that (I did wear a shirt ove the T-Shirt) 4 O'Clock and it completely disappeared, and it was comfortable and comforting.

For the money it's a great holster.

HR
Old 10-08-2012, 20:03   #25
mo.glocker

you guys are killing me!,i just got set up w/my 2 comptac minators for my g19& my 36-30 hybrid and two serpas for range use,now i guess ill have to try these glock holsters(they do look like they fit tighter to the side)lol,this sight sells more stuff for glock,jef817