GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 18:07   #51
Gonzoso
Senior Member
 
Gonzoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE PA
Posts: 4,678
As far as arrow guns(crossbows) being a ton of money, they are new.

But they can be found easily if you're savvy. My Parker Terminator with a red dot site, 24 bolts, quiver, and case cost me 200$ from a guy on craigslist. Shoots great.

The crossbow doesn't really extend the archers range imo. I shoot my bow accurately enough to kill deer out to 50 yards, I only make shots on live deer at 40 though.

The crossbow will go out to 50, but I'd only take it to 40.

The stalk is still the same.

The final shot and kill is just more accurate and sure.

I've got my meat in the freezer now, so I'll be taking out the compound and recurve soon. My goal is to get one with the crossbow, one with the compound, and one with a recurve this year.

A mans gotta have goals!
__________________
"Love is when you feel the same way about a person as you do about your motorcycle."
~Hunter S. Thompson
Gonzoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 18:20   #52
el_jewapo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzoso View Post
The crossbow doesn't really extend the archers range imo. I shoot my bow accurately enough to kill deer out to 50 yards, I only make shots on live deer at 40 though.

The crossbow will go out to 50, but I'd only take it to 40.
Most modern compounds have it all over most modern crossbows in range. I say most because there are a few exceptions like that PSE AR-15 rig and some of the Strykers. The PSE thing is way too long for practical hunting IMO. Not sure about the Strykers, but they're very expensive too.
el_jewapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 21:03   #53
cmb19
Senior Member
 
cmb19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,604
I was going to say I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I'm too excited to care...I got my first coyote tonight!!!
cmb19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 22:28   #54
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 27,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb19 View Post
I was going to say I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I'm too excited to care...I got my first coyote tonight!!!
Nice! I saw a big 'yote yesterday, would have been a perfect shot if I wasn't in a Nat'l Park! Bastard was only about 150 yards away, didn't give a **** we were coming up on him!


The Okie Corral
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:24   #55
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER
 
mike g35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Charleston W.V.
Posts: 2,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzoso View Post
Most places have archery open already, has anyone here killed anything yet?

I just got out for the first time today even though archery opened this past Saturday.

I've been busy with work, trying to sell my bike and life in general so I only got to tune my bow up with the broadheads today.

I also sighted in the crossbow I got off my buddy last year.

I had no intention of hunting but then I got my stuff tuned and I was already where I hunt so smelling of cigarettes, wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt, my smelly old work boots and all I set out.

Walked around for a few hours, the wind was not in my favor until 6:20, 15 minutes before dark. I snuck up on this herd in an open field like a lion in the Serengeti. I got to thirty-five yards away and I shot her right in the ticker with my arrow gun.

I still think my recurve and compound bows are more fun, but this is an an efficient meat harvester.

The Okie Corral
I need to hire a new photographer though!
Here is an LOL story for you. One of my coworkers at Cabelas came in last week and asked me to go with him after work to help "blood trail and drag" a doe he made a bad hit in earlier in the day. We went our, tracked the deer and sure enough 100 or so yards away the deer was laying, unable to move yet still alive. He looks at me and says "I left my bow in the truck, what now?". I drew my knife and long story short SLICE and there goes the deers throat. I looked back as I waited a minute for the deer to expire and he was upset, tears in his eyes and looking kind of sick. So I told him "here, take my knife and field dress it". He then Informed me this was his first kill and he didn't know how. I told him I would help him and teach him how. Long story short he didn't make it through it, we'll his lunch didn't anyway. A gut shot deer field dressing job does stink quite a bit but watching this "hunter" puke and cry just struck me as hilarious.LOL
Some people just aren't prepared for what happens after the shot.


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
__________________
Carver Custom Team
GSSF, USPSA, NRA
www.bb-enterprise.biz
mike g35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:44   #56
Tvov
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: CT,USA
Posts: 4,702
Son and I have been up a couple times to Vermont for bear, but haven't gotten anything yet. Will be trying again in two weeks. There is a lot of bear sign where we hunt, but we are very new at hunting, so the bears are probably watching us the whole time.... On opening day of bear season, we walked into the woods, set up to sit, and shortly thereafter heard a shot from not too far away. I was betting we had pushed a bear into another hunter!
Tvov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:19   #57
Gonzoso
Senior Member
 
Gonzoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE PA
Posts: 4,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post
Here is an LOL story for you. One of my coworkers at Cabelas came in last week and asked me to go with him after work to help "blood trail and drag" a doe he made a bad hit in earlier in the day. We went our, tracked the deer and sure enough 100 or so yards away the deer was laying, unable to move yet still alive. He looks at me and says "I left my bow in the truck, what now?". I drew my knife and long story short SLICE and there goes the deers throat. I looked back as I waited a minute for the deer to expire and he was upset, tears in his eyes and looking kind of sick. So I told him "here, take my knife and field dress it". He then Informed me this was his first kill and he didn't know how. I told him I would help him and teach him how. Long story short he didn't make it through it, we'll his lunch didn't anyway. A gut shot deer field dressing job does stink quite a bit but watching this "hunter" puke and cry just struck me as hilarious.LOL
Some people just aren't prepared for what happens after the shot.


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Some folks aren't used to it, I think for most of us we started small. The first thing I gutted was a squirrel. Not too big of a deal, then I did trout and bass and birds, soon enough I was gutting deer when I shot my first at 16.

The ones with a hole in the gut sure smell bad.

This year something happened where I punctured the gut. When I shot the deer had just seen/winded me so it was alert, I think it might have jumped the string and turned a bit as when I fired it was perfectly sideways. I hit the vitals:
The Okie Corral
But the arrow went back and put a hole in the gut. It smelled terrible. Deer never smelled that bad to me before.

Even a good shot can get weird sometimes.
__________________
"Love is when you feel the same way about a person as you do about your motorcycle."
~Hunter S. Thompson
Gonzoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59   #58
cmb19
Senior Member
 
cmb19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
Nice! I saw a big 'yote yesterday, would have been a perfect shot if I wasn't in a Nat'l Park! Bastard was only about 150 yards away, didn't give a **** we were coming up on him!


The Okie Corral
Mine was just a little one, my brother thought probably 25lbs. Definitely a pup from this year. We heard a bunch more but they were really far away. Can't wait for next time...hopefully I've convinced my brother to go every Sunday and every other possible day.
cmb19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52   #59
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 27,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb19 View Post
Mine was just a little one, my brother thought probably 25lbs. Definitely a pup from this year. We heard a bunch more but they were really far away. Can't wait for next time...hopefully I've convinced my brother to go every Sunday and every other possible day.
Had a TON of pups out on the ranch this year, got a few of 'em with my .22. Had to run up on 'em on the ATVs to go in .22 range, then try to stop, take a few shots, and move on to the next one. Never done anything like it before, was pretty fun, and we got rid of some of the little pests.
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 15:31   #60
KingWalleye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 385
Shot a doe with my bow last Tuesday. Its nice vetting one early in the season. No pressure for the rest of the long season.
__________________
"Violence happens"
KingWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 20:18   #61
Jonesee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,242
Heading to Oklahoma a week from Saturday for bow hunting.
Talked to family there today and they said the weather is perfect.
Jonesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 20:24   #62
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 27,434
Well, technically, yes:

The Okie Corral
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 22:13   #63
Hummer
Big Member
 
Hummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Western Colorado
Posts: 2,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
I've got a pronghorn doe tag for a season that begins this weekend in NW Colorado. It'll be a quickie meat hunt but good prep for the more rigorous elk, deer & bear season coming in three weeks.
This morning I got up at 3 a.m. and drove to the grasslands of NW Colorado to hunt for pronghorn. Went through some beautiful country on the way and watched several herds of elk and deer. The area I hunt pronghorn is a patchwork of private and public land, so one has to study the maps carefully to stay on public ground. It was 3 days after the season opener and there were no other hunters around. Pretty soon I spotted four animals moving about a half mile away. I drove on another half mile and planned a stalk to head them off, walking down a gulch, then up over a hill.

The animals had bedded down about where I expected them to be. Pronghorn are very wary, able to detect movement at great distance. I crawled on my belly about 90 yards until I could barely see them from a prone position. Four does were positioned so each was looking in a different direction. Suddenly, two were looking in my direction and I knew it was time. I shot the biggest doe in it's bed at 210 yards. The 180 grain .30-06 Nosler Partition broke the shoulder and clipped the heart. She got up and ran with the others about 70 yards, then collapsed. It was 8:02 a.m. I'd been hunting for 30 minutes. Oh, well.

The Okie Corral

The quarter mile drag to the road was an easy one. The location was about a half mile from where I'd taken a Pronghorn buck last year. That hunt was a little more involved for a one day hunt, but also more rewarding.

On the way home I drove up the beautiful Williams Fork River, up Ripple Creek Pass, and onto my elk camp outside Buford near the FlatTops Wilderness. The combined elk, deer, bear season begins in less than two weeks. I can hardly wait.
__________________
"We own this country. Politicians are employees of ours."

Clint Eastwood
August 30, 2012
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 22:59   #64
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,144
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Nice! But I think I'd shoot 300 yds before I crawled 90, for a 210 yd shot!
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 23:04   #65
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 27,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Nice! But I think I'd shoot 300 yds before I crawled 90, for a 210 yd shot!
Same here!
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 23:37   #66
Gonzoso
Senior Member
 
Gonzoso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE PA
Posts: 4,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Nice! But I think I'd shoot 300 yds before I crawled 90, for a 210 yd shot!
For me the best part of hunting is stalking an animal.

Using woods skills, being quiet, reading the wind and knowing the animal are crucial.

I've shot deer and stuff with a rifle, and it was enjoyable.

However nothing compares to being 15 yards from a large animal and it not knowing you're there. Moving so slowly every muscle in your body is quivering and aching, and knowing that the smallest noise or visible movement will spook the animal.

Waiting for it to duck down to eat or its head to go behind a tree as your heart is pounding in your head. Then getting that split second to draw the bow, knowing that this is it, no second chances...

This is what hunting is to me.
__________________
"Love is when you feel the same way about a person as you do about your motorcycle."
~Hunter S. Thompson
Gonzoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 23:47   #67
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,144
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzoso View Post
For me the best part of hunting is stalking an animal.

Using woods skills, being quiet, reading the wind and knowing the animal are crucial.

I've shot deer and stuff with a rifle, and it was enjoyable.

However nothing compares to being 15 yards from a large animal and it not knowing you're there. Moving so slowly every muscle in your body is quivering and aching, and knowing that the smallest noise or visible movement will spook the animal.

Waiting for it to duck down to eat or its head to go behind a tree as your heart is pounding in your head. Then getting that split second to draw the bow, knowing that this is it, no second chances...

This is what hunting is to me.

I enjoy stalking/fieldcraft too. Both of my caribou this year were taken at less than 30 ft.


But low crawling 90 yds, for a 210 yd shot, isn't really what I'd call fieldcraft. I'll just shoot 300 yds.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:17   #68
Hummer
Big Member
 
Hummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Western Colorado
Posts: 2,898
It would have been an offhand shot at an animal that was bedded down. While I'm a pretty competent offhand shooter, I would have had to expose more of my body to do it. Also, I needed to carefully glass the animals to make sure I didn't shoot a buck. Notice the doe had 4" horns.

Pronghorn are much more skittish than deer, elk or caribou, they will get up and bolt at the slightest movement. Then, I would have been walking the prairie again instead of dressing game. The belly crawl worked (and there weren't any cactus or rattlesnakes along the way).
__________________
"We own this country. Politicians are employees of ours."

Clint Eastwood
August 30, 2012
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:38   #69
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
This morning I got up at 3 a.m. and drove to the grasslands of NW Colorado to hunt for pronghorn. Went through some beautiful country on the way and watched several herds of elk and deer. The area I hunt pronghorn is a patchwork of private and public land, so one has to study the maps carefully to stay on public ground. It was 3 days after the season opener and there were no other hunters around. Pretty soon I spotted four animals moving about a half mile away. I drove on another half mile and planned a stalk to head them off, walking down a gulch, then up over a hill.

The animals had bedded down about where I expected them to be. Pronghorn are very wary, able to detect movement at great distance. I crawled on my belly about 90 yards until I could barely see them from a prone position. Four does were positioned so each was looking in a different direction. Suddenly, two were looking in my direction and I knew it was time. I shot the biggest doe in it's bed at 210 yards. The 180 grain .30-06 Nosler Partition broke the shoulder and clipped the heart. She got up and ran with the others about 70 yards, then collapsed. It was 8:02 a.m. I'd been hunting for 30 minutes. Oh, well.

The Okie Corral

The quarter mile drag to the road was an easy one. The location was about a half mile from where I'd taken a Pronghorn buck last year. That hunt was a little more involved for a one day hunt, but also more rewarding.

On the way home I drove up the beautiful Williams Fork River, up Ripple Creek Pass, and onto my elk camp outside Buford near the FlatTops Wilderness. The combined elk, deer, bear season begins in less than two weeks. I can hardly wait.
SUHWEEEEEET!

(The orange thing on the left-front leg, is that the tag for your area?)
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:46   #70
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post
Here is an LOL story for you. One of my coworkers at Cabelas came in last week and asked me to go with him after work to help "blood trail and drag" a doe he made a bad hit in earlier in the day. We went our, tracked the deer and sure enough 100 or so yards away the deer was laying, unable to move yet still alive. He looks at me and says "I left my bow in the truck, what now?". I drew my knife and long story short SLICE and there goes the deers throat. I looked back as I waited a minute for the deer to expire and he was upset, tears in his eyes and looking kind of sick. So I told him "here, take my knife and field dress it". He then Informed me this was his first kill and he didn't know how. I told him I would help him and teach him how. Long story short he didn't make it through it, we'll his lunch didn't anyway. A gut shot deer field dressing job does stink quite a bit but watching this "hunter" puke and cry just struck me as hilarious.LOL
Some people just aren't prepared for what happens after the shot.


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
My first time was three or four rabbits my uncle and oldest brother took out of a local farmer's field. I was keen on the hunting, and very good noticing rabbits, but when my uncle had me butchering them out back where they burned the trash (back then, they're not allowed to now), I almost lost my lunch a few times.

They used shotguns and the shotgun pellets/bb's/shot will oft times penetrate the belly/intestines/etcetera. I had cleaned hundreds of fish beforehand, so the blood and guts didn't get to me, but that smell, I mean for the first time... UGH!

Long story short, my aunt and uncle cooked 'em up and they were dang good eatin' though!

Mike, that was over 40 years ago counting from this year, so thanks for the trip down Nostalgic Lane.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-11-2012 at 03:48..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:16   #71
Hummer
Big Member
 
Hummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Western Colorado
Posts: 2,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
SUHWEEEEEET!

(The orange thing on the left-front leg, is that the tag for your area?)
Yes, that's the carcass tag which has to be signed, punched and attached to the animal immediately after the kill. It's tied with orange baling twine. I always carry about 50 yards of baling twine while hunting. It's cheap, compact, lightweight, and strong enough to drag a deer or goat down the mountain or across the prairie. For big heavy game like elk, it is invaluable for tying back the legs for field dressing, or keep a beast from sliding down mountain. Baling twine can save the day when you have to maneuver and prepare a 400-500 lb. animal by yourself.

Last year's bull rolled down a slope and piled up against some oak brush where it was impossible for me to move him. Eventually I got his legs tied back to nearby shrubs so he could be field dressed, skinned and cut up for packout.

The Okie Corral

Elk are big animals, too big for most men to move more than a few feet. There's no dragging an elk back to camp, even with a horse.

The Okie Corral

Neatly held with baling twine, this one at least fell on level ground....

The Okie Corral

I got 'er cut up ready to pack out the next morning, but a bear chomped on much of the back straps by the time I arrived the next morning....

The Okie Corral

A bear also ate part of my 2010 elk. I had cut it up into 7 pieces ready to pack out and laid them out on the snow for a morning packout. I tried to foil a bear by tying all the pieces together with baling twine to make it harder to carry away. It worked! The bear dragged a leg and all the pieces followed but the tied parts kept him from getting away with anything but the unsecured liver.

The Okie Corral

Can you tell I like hunting elk?

The Okie Corral

My 2012 elk hunt begins in one week, wish me luck.
__________________
"We own this country. Politicians are employees of ours."

Clint Eastwood
August 30, 2012
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:33   #72
Zonny
Senior Member
 
Zonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 14,161


Freezer pets.
Zonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:34   #73
byf43
NRA Life Member
 
byf43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 13,308
My son and I have access to a friend's farm, about 20 miles south of here. (About 30 acres.)

My son shot a nice 6 pt whitetail 3 weeks ago.
Complete pass-through.
The buck went across one of the fences, and he heard a shot.

The buck was recovered by the Amish guy that lives on that farm.
He had shot the buck w/ a .50 caliber flintlock on his property.
__________________
G21 Gen2; G19 Gen3; G30SF; G23 Gen3; G26 Gen4. GLOCK Certified Armorer

"Live Free. Practice democracy. Make a difference. Love your family and your country." H.N.K. (My Dad) 09/02/1924 - 05/11/2012
byf43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:40   #74
TK-421
Senior Member
 
TK-421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,521
Man, I wish I could go hunting, but I don't have the equipment, the knowledge, or anybody to show me how. Would love to eat more meats other than domesticated cow, pig, and chicken. I've had deer before and loved it, but that was only once. Always wanted to try buffalo, elk, moose, caribou, reindeer, and to eat more deer. I just don't know anything about hunting, and would prefer to go with an experienced person my first few times.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:48   #75
deutscheglocker
Senior Member
 
deutscheglocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Bridgeville, Pa.
Posts: 844
hunt

Tomorrow AM is supposed to be about 30 and clear (SW PA).

I'll be out hoping to take a doe with my arrow gun.

Maybe the muzzle loaders will push something past me.
__________________
Opinions are like anal apertures, everyone has one and they all stink, but mine.
The more you know of the basics, the more advanced you are.
Pennsylvania Glocker #74
deutscheglocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 834
255 Members
579 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42