Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-23-2012, 19:22   #121
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Are you going to stop blindly accepting whatever Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the corporate controlled media spout off and research further? If not, you are just destined to remain a sheep being sheared. I'm sorry if I can't convince you that the CIA is involved in covert operations. Maybe do some research into it and enlighten yourself?
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 19:46   #122
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Are you going to stop blindly accepting whatever Fox News, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the corporate controlled media spout off and research further? If not, you are just destined to remain a sheep being sheared. I'm sorry if I can't convince you that the CIA is involved in covert operations. Maybe do some research into it and enlighten yourself?
Oh, I think they perform covert operations all the time. I just don't think they are egging on other countries to goad us into retaliation.

Tell me - do you believe 9/11 was an "inside job"? Perhaps goaded on and enabled by the CIA?

Too - if I am to "enlighten myself", please direct me where I may get the REAL story other than Russian media. Perhaps I should be reading Chinese reports as well? I hear they're real swell about facts and all.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 19:56   #123
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNman View Post
Oh, I think they perform covert operations all the time. I just don't think they are egging on other countries to goad us into retaliation.
Understand the media/CIA connection first and you'll start getting somewhere.

http://tmh.floonet.net/articles/cia_press.html

It's all interconnected.

Quote:
Tell me - do you believe 9/11 was an "inside job"? Perhaps goaded on and enabled by the CIA?
I don't accept the official story in its entirety, no. This isn't the thread to dissect that though. We've both heard the arguments many times over already. There's tons of source references regarding CIA involvement in 9/11 so google around.

Quote:
Too - if I am to "enlighten myself", please direct me where I may get the REAL story other than Russian media. Perhaps I should be reading Chinese reports as well? I hear they're real swell about facts and all.
Are you paying attention to anything Im typing at all? I said to consult multiple diverse sources and then you can start to figure out the truth. If I could read Chinese then I would check out their reports too. The key is to not get all your information from sources that all spout the same US gov't narrative, unless you're comfortable hearing only one version of events. For people that hate Obama so much, yall sure seem committed to believing whatever his administration reports as truth. I don't get that.
Old 09-23-2012, 20:16   #124
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Understand the media/CIA connection first and you'll start getting somewhere...<snip>
Okay... the CIA has relationships with the media. I can't say I'm particularly surprised. However, it's quite a leap to go from using journalists to spy on other countries to the CIA inspiring jihadists to attack an embassy and kill our American consulates in order to create further chaos. Particularly when the worst of it is in a country which the POTUS took some political points to aid in liberating itself in the first place. I don't think that's a particularly closed-minded perspective.

I don't get all my information from one source. But I try to keep it to reliable sources, or at least semi-reliable. I don't count propagandist countries among those with any value.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 23:11   #125
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNman View Post
Okay... the CIA has relationships with the media. I can't say I'm particularly surprised. However, it's quite a leap to go from using journalists to spy on other countries to the CIA inspiring jihadists to attack an embassy and kill our American consulates in order to create further chaos. Particularly when the worst of it is in a country which the POTUS took some political points to aid in liberating itself in the first place. I don't think that's a particularly closed-minded perspective.

I don't get all my information from one source. But I try to keep it to reliable sources, or at least semi-reliable. I don't count propagandist countries among those with any value.
Dirka19Jihad20 has to believe that all muzzy's are good, and all Americans are bad.

Not sure why yet, but I have my suspicions now.

Political Issues

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 23:14   #126
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
You have already stated that you have been no where worth mentioning, and done nothing worth mentioning, with no experience worth mentioning.

So you are blindly following your own hand picked tinfoil hat wearing propaganda, you have even refused to take the advise of several with foreign policy experience. And you expect to have any cred here? That is amazing.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 09-23-2012 at 23:14..
Old 09-23-2012, 23:23   #127
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
....Remember how you said Paul supporters didn't start the Tea Party? ....
Paul didn't start the "tea party". What a disciple.

The original tea party was at least 5 years before he was born.

--Gunhaver

Old 09-24-2012, 09:28   #128
Goaltender66
NRA GoldenEagle

Benghazi consulate attack was major blow to CIA intel on Libya

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/24/wo...pagewanted=all

Quote:
Among the more than two dozen American personnel evacuated from the city after the assault on the American mission and a nearby annex were about a dozen C.I.A. operatives and contractors, who played a crucial role in conducting surveillance and collecting information on an array of armed militant groups in and around the city.

“It’s a catastrophic intelligence loss,” said one American official who has served in Libya and who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the F.B.I. is still investigating the attack. “We got our eyes poked out.”

The C.I.A.’s surveillance targets in Benghazi and eastern Libya include Ansar al-Sharia, a militia that some have blamed for the attack, as well as suspected members of Al Qaeda’s affiliate in North Africa, known as Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
The US Air Force has started including tax protester literature in the emergency supplies of their aircraft. If the plane crashes in a remote area, the crew is instructed to read the pamphlets and Goalie will be along shortly to rebut them.
Goaltender66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:26   #129
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaltender66 View Post
Benghazi consulate attack was major blow to CIA intel on Libya

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/24/wo...pagewanted=all
It is obvious that you are not a specific brain type who is acutely aware.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 11:18   #130
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Not really,it just told the CIA that they bought the wrong informants.What pisses me of is the lack of "concern".With the turmoil in the region,the DPS shoulda withdrawn ta the EMBASSY,I reckon that is more secure than a consulate.

As ta the folk "invading" US soil,I'da shot anyone that crossed the boarder.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:54   #131
QNman
resU deretsigeR

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...terror-strike/

So... It seems the CIA may have torpedoed the POTUS in an election year. Wait, who's in charge of the CIA again?

Quote:
Democratic strategist Kirsten Powers said Monday the question now is whether the Obama administration lied or is clueless. She acknowledged neither is a great scenario.

Powers suggested the administration was downplaying the Libya attack because it might undermine the narrative that Al Qaeda is being defeated.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 18:25   #132
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

We're getting closer to the truth!

http://news.yahoo.com/u-had-early-in...230330506.html

Quote:
Within hours of last month's attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, President Barack Obama's administration received about a dozen intelligence reports suggesting militants connected to al Qaeda were involved, three government sources said.
Despite these reports, in public statements and private meetings, top U.S. officials spent nearly two weeks highlighting intelligence suggesting that the attacks were spontaneous protests against an anti-Muslim film, while playing down the involvement of organized militant groups.
It was not until last Friday that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper's office issued an unusual public statement, which described how the picture that intelligence agencies presented to U.S. policymakers had "evolved" into an acknowledgement that the attacks were "deliberate and organized" and "carried out by extremists." click link
Hmm...make note of who provided the talking points to the politicians and the media.
Old 10-02-2012, 21:00   #133
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

Now I'm reading reports that the diplomats in Bengahzi made repeated requests for additional security but they were denied by Washington.

Regards,
Happyguy

"Nobody should ever run a race where they are lapped by the sun."
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:07   #134
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

So now it's announced that the original story was bull ****! No protests at all?!? Ha, called it. That whole muslim video protest thing was nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hJf6Q_jPrJk

Interesting write-up on the incident:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libyas-...e-covering-up/

Last edited by G19G20; 10-11-2012 at 04:29..
Old 10-11-2012, 04:42   #135
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
So now it's announced that the original story was bull ****! No protests at all?!? Ha, called it. That whole muslim video protest thing was nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hJf6Q_jPrJk

Interesting write-up on the incident:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/libyas-...e-covering-up/
Don't take that victory lap while patting yourself on the back just yet. Weren't you floating a CIA led assault or something earlier in the thread?

Where are the credible links that you were right about that?????

--Gunhaver

Old 10-11-2012, 04:45   #136
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
We're getting closer to the truth!

http://news.yahoo.com/u-had-early-in...230330506.html

Hmm...make note of who provided the talking points to the politicians and the media.
Intel officials told the WH it was a coordinated attack, the WH told the media, and Barry himself told the UN it was due to a low quality YouTube video protest that got a little out of hand spontaneously.

Are those the talking points you are talking about?

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 10-11-2012 at 04:46..
Old 10-11-2012, 18:32   #137
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Don't take that victory lap while patting yourself on the back just yet. Weren't you floating a CIA led assault or something earlier in the thread?

Where are the credible links that you were right about that?????
Looks like I'm on the right track with the sheer propaganda being pushed...it's not rocket science to sniff out the bs. If the gov't said it and the "intel" was provided by the CIA, it's usually bs. Proving it is a whole nother can of worms.

FWIW, I can see the Green Resistance angle being accurate since it's a perfect example of blowback, which I also brought up in this thread.

Last edited by G19G20; 10-11-2012 at 18:34..
Old 10-12-2012, 03:17   #138
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Regarding the Benghazi incident, the mass denial begins with basic facts. For example, most people refer to “the US consulate,” when in reality the US site in Benghazi was not an embassy or a consulate, or even a “compound”. It was a collection of villas (that is, a gated community) privately owned by one Mohammad Al Bishari, who was leasing the villas to US State Department personnel.
Well that's interesting. Could be a black site, hence the coverup.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:00   #139
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 18:36   #140
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirgi08 View Post
What an insightful reply! Are you sure you didn't plagarize that from someone else?