Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2012, 15:03   #1
BroncoAZ
Glockalfeliac

Long time Glocker, purchased my first CZ

I've been shooting primarily Glocks since I purchased my first G23 in 1998. I recently was looing for something different just out of curiosity. I looked at the HK P30L, S&W M&P, FN, etc. I ended up purchasing a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical in 9mm. The CZ feels great in the hand, and the model I got has the decocker instead of the safety. This was one of the few guns that pointed well for me, most have a different angle from Glock and I end up pointing them too high. I gave it a good cleaning, cycled the slide by hand about 200 times, then cleaned it again before taking it to the range. The first time out was yesterday, I ran 250 rounds through it without a hickup. I was impressed with the accuracy, I shot as well or slightly better than I do with my Glock 34. I liked the SA/DA setup, neither was too long or gritty like the reviews suggested. I did notice the extra weight of the all steel gun, but that translated to almost no recoil.

I am now interested in adding a CZ P-07 Duty to my collection. I'm not going to give up Glocks or anything silly, but I do want to train on multiple platforms.

Last edited by BroncoAZ; 11-10-2012 at 13:03..
BroncoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote