Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 23:04   #501
Bluescot

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunred View Post
Why?

I know that I spend a couple hundred bucks a year at lone wolf. They are the best source for replacement and after market parts for glocks. If you want springs, extended mag releases, connectors ect. you call lone wolf and in a few days they are on your door.

Regardless of your opinion of his barrels if you need Glock parts you can find them at Lone Wolf Distributors.

I hear what you are saying about the availability of Glock parts from LWD, however after going through the fiasco of the barrel mess and seeing the customer service as well as the attitude of the front desk and the ownership, I think I can find another supplier for my Glock needs.

Life is too short to go through the crap if you can avoid it and for me that means another supplier. No need to repeat a negative experience again and as one wise business consultant said, "If things don't change, the outcome remains the same".
Old 11-05-2012, 00:40   #502
ilgunguygt
Enslaved in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxerglocker View Post
There is a difference between criticism and personal attacks.

If your from Idaho it shouldn't be much effort to check public business records. LWD has been around and a sponsor of this site a long time. I bought my first LWD barrels a year before signing up here on GT in 2003, both G35 and G27 40-9 conversions.

I agree with you Mike, for a Glock you can always pretty much get what you want from LWD at any time. LWD company sponsors lots of events in the shooting sports.
Jr seems to be a master at both.
Old 11-06-2012, 18:43   #503
Mrs. VR
Administrator

This thread has gone on entirely too long. Im sorry it dIdnt come to my attention sooner. GT isn't a complaint department for other companies. If you have a specific question/comment, etc, please conact JR privately.

90/9/1

Closed Thread

Tags
38super, glock bulge is a myth, kkm rocks, lwd barrels, match grade glory, who's a democrat?