Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-10-2012, 19:44   #76
IGotIt
No Demlibtards

Ah yes, but welfare has no layoffs nor unemployment so that's one place we don't have to worry about losses.

Maybe we all ought to quit our jobs, close businesses, go on welfare and let Nobummer take care of us. I could use a permanent vacation, paid healthcare, housing subsidy, food, a new car, gold and diamond jewelry, tat's, child care, etc.
Old 11-10-2012, 19:47   #77
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotIt View Post
Ah yes, but welfare has no layoffs nor unemployment so that's one place we don't have to worry about losses.

Maybe we all ought to quit our jobs, close businesses, go on welfare and let Nobummer take care of us. I could use a permanent vacation, paid healthcare, housing subsidy, food, a new car, gold and diamond jewelry, tat's, child care, etc.
My wife turned in her retirement papers on the 7th.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 19:52   #78
writwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Is utter and complete economic ignorance required to be a leftist?
Absotively!!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 19:55   #79
writwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiibbb View Post
You mean my education and highly marketable skills?

That safety net?
So you dont take tax deductions right?

Since you are a leftist and care so much for those below you economically you are doing all you can to help the government raise the unfortunate.
Old 11-10-2012, 20:53   #80
Flying-Dutchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiibbb View Post
Gee, fire them a month ago and Romney would've won...
Normally that would be the case but with this latest bunch of voters unemployment could have been 30% and they would have still voted for Obama.

Why would you care about the unemployment rate when you want free stuff but not a job?

And of course business waited until the election to fire people. You do not fire people when they make you money.
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 20:55   #81
Flying-Dutchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
I admit I do not know the trades.

But you should look at my background before making any bets at all about what I know about Economics. A few on here know my occupation and education.
Hedge fund operator?
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 21:09   #82
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
You don't show it in your posts.

You should know that the trades get hit hard. the owner of a McDonalds can't do it all themself on all shifts. A finish carpenter or a hard surface installer can make his own wages. Painters don't "need" the helpers. Carpenters don't need the 'clean up" guys if it cuts their hours.

That is what is coming. those "helpers" and employees aren't going to be able to go out and start their own businesses.

I've seen the good times and the bad times and I know who is going to get hurt.
Then there's the guys that have been lining my pockets to bust my ass for THEM for years. **** trickles down. These guys are no longer interested in buying property to pay me to help them flip. Around heah, I'm the best at what I do, which is make other people money while making a good living as a finisher. Now, I'm ****ed. What now? Is a poor man gunna sign my next 100 paychecks?
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:28   #83
Big Mad Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
your stats are on your profile. Eric does it for me...

Now care to answer how you have that much time???
Great job numb nuts you have outed a smart and successful retired early business owner the gas bag Obama must be proud of you. Very impressive your tireless investigation identified that a person retired or semi retire has time to pursue hobbies and interests great job. Thank you Sherlock *********.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:40   #84
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Fist View Post
Then there's the guys that have been lining my pockets to bust my ass for THEM for years. **** trickles down. These guys are no longer interested in buying property to pay me to help them flip. Around heah, I'm the best at what I do, which is make other people money while making a good living as a finisher. Now, I'm ****ed. What now? Is a poor man gunna sign my next 100 paychecks?
For sure. Remember when Pelosi told us that food stamps and unemployment checks created jobs? We have a record number on food stamps and we have record unemployment. The economy is poised to take off like a rocket.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:00   #85
QNman
Silver Membership
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
For sure. Remember when Pelosi told us that food stamps and unemployment checks created jobs? We have a record number on food stamps and we have record unemployment. The economy is poised to take off like a rocket.
I'd if it was so ironic.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:42   #86
jdavionic
NRA Member

Quote:
Yep...the rocket has launched
Political Issues

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:33   #87
pugman

Quote:
The economy is poised to take off like a rocket.
Considering NASA's cuts under Obama...the rocket's launch is under reconsideration
Old 11-11-2012, 20:53   #88
Glock26z

What is really going to happen is this,business are going to close up,change names,hire PART TIME people only,and not have unions bugging them for pensions and exorbatant raises that we cannot even afford. I would like to see unions get out of the white house and government all together.
Glock26z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 21:10   #89
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugman View Post
Considering NASA's cuts under Obama...the rocket's launch is under reconsideration
There's always the Ruskies.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:12   #90
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by writwing View Post
So you dont take tax deductions right?

Since you are a leftist and care so much for those below you economically you are doing all you can to help the government raise the unfortunate.

Political Issues

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:31   #91
Fear Night
NRA Life Member

The company I work for currently has an IT department of a little over 200 people. They just announced they are laying off 50 of those 200, which was hinging on Obama getting re-elected. Luckily, I'm not one of them.
Fear Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:53   #92
ballr4lyf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26z View Post
What is really going to happen is this,business are going to close up,change names,hire PART TIME people only,and not have unions bugging them for pensions and exorbatant raises that we cannot even afford. I would like to see unions get out of the white house and government all together.
Makes you wonder what will happen to car prices after a year or so... They'll try to avoid layoffs because it would make the CEO(bama) look bad. The unions will naturally demand higher compensation just because they can. And don't forget the rising cost of health insurance and energy required to keep the plants running. I foresee all of these costs being pushed onto the pricetags of vehicles. Say goodbye to the $16k car.
ballr4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:34   #93
Glock26z

You will not be able to buy the car you want,get a loan or pay the car taxes each year. Just keep what you have and then watch car prices in the future come down. Car dealers will then close up shop,and,O will be thinking why?????.
Glock26z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 14:41   #94
snerd

Kroger to Slash Hourly Workers to Avoid Obamacare Penalties

http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/...are-penalties/

Darden Restaurants limits worker hours in health care experiment

http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/ne...ker-hours.html

Last edited by snerd; 11-12-2012 at 14:41..
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote