Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-12-2012, 20:08   #151
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
Why don't you just go and be apart of the Dumocrat party and get it over with. It's obvious you were the ones that voted for Obamamoa or sat on your hands and didn't vote!
Nope. We all voted for Romney and he lost anyway.

I wasted my vote.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 00:23   #152
Stubudd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetMan View Post
I'm against government handouts as a rule, but I'd like to see the republicans support student aid and education more. Unlike welfare, this is an investment.
Please, no more inventment in student destruction.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...9#post19611619

eta- no more investment either

Last edited by Stubudd; 11-13-2012 at 00:35.. Reason: no more investment either
Stubudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 00:34   #153
Stubudd

Not only are the loans making indentured servants out of generations, where costs are out of control and the market has been destroyed by government money, but even the end result is a disaster. If everybody has a degree because everybody can go to college now, the degrees are all worth less than they were before. So kids pay 20x more now, more than they can hope to repay for many of them, for a degree that's worth less than it ever. They corrupt everything they touch.

That's why all these government=society and government=civilization posts are so disheartening. The federal government is not society and civilization, it is a ******* disaster. In so many ways, for all of us. A black hole, a deadly parasite on the United States and its people, pulling us all down with it. Administrations come and go but nothing real every changes- it just keeps growing and growing- because people don't understand the nature of it. It wasn't supposed to be this way. The guy in my sig understands the nature of it.
Stubudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 00:39   #154
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-Glock View Post
Mr. Democrat, thank you for spreading the patent lie that Republicans "hate" women/gay/minorities.

Marriage is marriage, if two homosexuals want to live together that is their business - but don't politicize your bedroom habits and try to force society to call it something it is not.

Making this true statement is not expressing hatred toward anyone!

I can't even dream up what gets twisted around as hatred for women and minorities? Protecting the lives of unborn children? Wanting to limit rampant ILEGAL immigration? No hatred in either of those wound positions either.

If you don't agree with those three positions, go join the democrats.
Hmm, gays, it comes off as hating gays when you don't let them do what they want, you have to try and bar them from living their lives the way they want to, and force your beliefs upon them. If they want to call it marriage, what harm does it do you? Does it hurt you in any way to allow two people to be happy? The point that they're the same gender should be totally irrelevant. If two people are happy together and want to be married, let them.

And women. It comes off as hating women when you want to take away their choice to do what they want, and force your beliefs upon them. You view abortion as wrong. Fine. Don't try to force them to believe abortion is wrong if they don't think it is. Don't try to take away their choice because you think it's wrong. It's their body, not your's. What harm does it do you if they want to make decisions about their body? That's like all the women in the US trying to get together and tell you that you're never allowed to shave, ever. Would you like that? Would you like someone else trying to tell you what you can and can't do with your own body?

And minorities. Yes, the country has illegals in it, yes, they're illegal and need to go away. But verbally saying that makes the minorities vote democrat. Republicans try to make life difficult for illegals, try to get them thrown out of the country. Well minorities see that in an extremely negative manner. They might have friends or family who are here illegally, and it would break up families, or friendships. A lot of the illegals were brought over here as kids, and they don't know anything but the US. And then deporting them back to the country where they were born, when they don't know the language, they don't know anybody there, they have no money, no food, no place to live. The minorities who vote don't like that at all, which is why they won't vote for a guy who promises to do just that.

So no, I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I don't agree with you on gay marriage and a woman's right to control her own body. I don't think two people should be barred from being married just because they're the same gender. I don't think women should be forced to live by somebody else's rule. I don't think you should have any say over what they do with their own body. And as to the immigration thing, yes I think illegals need to be tossed out and thrown to the back of the line, but a compromise needs to be made, some system needs to be created where they can stay in the country with their family and friends, and begin paying taxes, while they go through the process. Doing anything else will piss off the minority and make the democrat win.

I used to live in a town called Aurora, which i would guess is probably 70% hispanic. But I lived on the east side, and the east side is closer to 90% hispanic. The west side was all white, which is funny because that's where the hard drugs were. And I remember talking to multiple people of hispanic heritage, who said they would never vote for a guy who promised to make life tough for illegals, and who would break up families and send people back to their country of birth. I even knew a few illegal kids who were in the school system, and they said the same thing. So cracking down hard on the illegals is the perfect to get the minority to vote the other way.

It's actually amusing watching all the republicans going "We lost?! How?!" Hmm, lets see, you pissed off the gays, by hating on gay marriage, you pissed off the women by hating their body and their right to choose what they do with their own body, and you pissed off the minorities by hating on illegals. But you need the women and the minority to win, and yet you piss them off, and still expect them to vote for you?

Oh wow, I can't believe I missed that. You want "to limit rampant ILEGAL immigration" Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that? Make laws making it illegal to be an illegal immigrant? Yeah, because they already follow the laws in place that makes them illegal. Besides, if that was the case, then gun control would work, and no criminals would have guns.

Last edited by TK-421; 11-13-2012 at 00:42..
TK-421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:01   #155
SouthpawShooter
Rocker Glocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by G36's Rule View Post
You are the one out of touch with reality. We lost because the religious right stayed home. Without it we are a minority party that will never win.
Which shows how unbelievably stupid they are.

So, they claim to be against abortion.

So, they stay home because Romney isn't pro life enough; and instead they help get the most pro-abortion president in history re-elected? Yeah, makes sense to me.
SouthpawShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08   #156
SouthpawShooter
Rocker Glocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporaticus View Post
Too late. They ditched you, and you LOST. You are the LOSER.
This just shows the abject stupidity of the "principled voter".

No, we ALL LOST buddy.

The evangelicals, the conservatives, the principled, ALL LOST.

Because they couldn't get past their crappy little principles and do what's best for their country. They let the perfect be the enemy of the good enough.

It's impossible to get this message through to the "principled voter". They are just as brainwashed as the liberal democrat, just in the opposite direction.
SouthpawShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:09   #157
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Hmm, gays, it comes off as hating gays when you don't let them do what they want, you have to try and bar them from living their lives the way they want to, and force your beliefs upon them.........
You use the "hate" label, which is classic liberalism with a political opponent. Whom is trying to force beliefs upon whom?

Quote:
And women. It comes off as hating women when you want to take away their choice to do what they want, and force your beliefs upon them. You view abortion as wrong. Fine. Don't try to force them to believe abortion is wrong if they don't think it is. ...........
It comes off as hating women when some groups don't want to be forced to pay for abortion against their religious convictions? Again, whom is trying to force whom here. Birth control is readily available in this country and nobody here is forcing a woman to have a baby.

Quote:
And minorities. Yes, the country has illegals in it, yes, they're illegal and need to go away. But verbally saying that makes the minorities vote democrat. Republicans try to make life difficult for illegals, try to get them thrown out of the country. Well minorities see that in an extremely negative manner. ..........
You blur the distinction between minorities and illegal immigrants. You flip flop principles and then paint a picture of Republicans trying to make life difficult for illegals. (???)
Some special cases not withstanding, what do you propose to do with 11 million illegal immigrants and how do you justify that proposal to millions of other immigrants who spent years of their lives following the law, paying thousands in fees and education, and learning the language to become naturalized US Citizen?

Quote:
Oh wow, I can't believe I missed that. You want "to limit rampant ILEGAL immigration" Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that? ............
I guess you don't believe in border enforcement. Do you believe in borders at all? Do you think this country and this economy is better off if we just tell everybody to walk/ride/fly in at their leisure and stay?

All you've illustrated in your lengthy, fluffy post is that you've fallen for Democrat political mantra without understanding how your world functions, your political opponents, or the representative government under which you live.

You choose not to engage or understand your political opposites just as much as you claim they are insensitive. Hate mantra directed at the other guy is used with the ignorant, the fearful, the uninformed. The Democrats don't want you to understand Republicans, Libertarians or any other political opposition. They just want you to know they are "hateful" and you should "hate" them. When you hear your party saying this, it should be an immediate red flag that something isn't right with your party.

Don't swallow the hook and run blind. That's what fish do. Don't just regurgitate the mantra.

Think for yourself.

Last edited by engineer151515; 11-13-2012 at 06:16..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote