Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 00:15   #101
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
And just because someone is a Democrat, it doesn't mean they are anti 2a.

This is a free country, which means we can vote for whoever we choose.
So if you don't agree with who anyone votes for, they are socialists who don't love our country?????

You are confusing fact with fiction. It's not because I don't agree. That's the fiction part. The "fact" is, The Obomination IS a socialist and he IS anti Second Amendment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
I guess there are more socialists who don't love their country than real Americans.... because Obama won and you disagree.
You guess correctly. There are now more "give-mes" than those of us that love FREEDOM in this country.

Here is where we are:

“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of “liberalism,” they will adopt fragments of the socialistic program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing it happened.” Norman Mattoon Tomas, Socialist presidential candidate 1944
http://catb.org/~esr/fortunes/rkba.html


This is just around the corner:

"A Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government it can only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse
from the public treasury. From that moment on the majority always vote
for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury,

with the result that a Democracy always collapses over loose fiscal
policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the worlds
greatest civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have
progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; from
spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty
to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to
complacency; from complacence to apathy; from apathy to dependence; from
dependency back again into bondage." [Alexander Fraser Tyler]

You and your ilk have reached the "dependency" stage. Guess what comes next.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 11-13-2012 at 00:20..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 00:16   #102
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
And just because someone is a Democrat, it doesn't mean they are anti 2a.

This is a free country, which means we can vote for whoever we choose.
So if you don't agree with who anyone votes for, they are socialists who don't love our country?????

I guess there are more socialists who don't love their country than real Americans.... because Obama won and you disagree.
do you deny that the obama regime will try to take away some of our gun rights?
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:53   #103
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
do you deny that the obama regime will try to take away some of our gun rights?
I can no more predict what Obama has in store for gun rights than I could for any other president.
I don't have your special powers.
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:35   #104
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
I can no more predict what Obama has in store for gun rights than I could for any other president.
I don't have your special powers.
ok, i will try to put this in a way so you dont have to side step the question....do you think obama will try to attack our gun rights in the next four years?
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:24   #105
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
ok, i will try to put this in a way so you dont have to side step the question....do you think obama will try to attack our gun rights in the next four years?
OK, I will try to put this in a way that you can understand.
I have no way of knowing if Obama will attack our gun rights. My crystal ball is out of order.
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:51   #106
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
OK, I will try to put this in a way that you can understand.
I have no way of knowing if Obama will attack our gun rights. My crystal ball is out of order.
I don't need a crystalball. All one needs is a memory or how to use an internet searchengine. The Obaminaton said during the debate that he "SUPPORTS" an AWB. He stated he believes the Second Amendment "GRANTS" people the right to hunt. The Second says nothing and has nothing to do with hunting. And there in lies the problem with liberals... they hear, remember and REPEAT what supports there EMOTIONS. Or deny, deny, deny!!!!
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:16   #107
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
I don't need a crystalball. All one needs is a memory or how to use an internet searchengine. The Obaminaton said during the debate that he "SUPPORTS" an AWB. He stated he believes the Second Amendment "GRANTS" people the right to hunt. The Second says nothing and has nothing to do with hunting. And there in lies the problem with liberals... they hear, remember and REPEAT what supports there EMOTIONS. Or deny, deny, deny!!!!
He's also been in office for 4 years, and we haven't seen a single piece of anti gun legislation passed.
When he was first elected everyone predicted doom and gloom for gun rights, panic bought everything they could get their hands on, and nothing (other than high prices and shortages) came of it.
Other (republican) presidents ushered in things like the government being able to imprison citizens without trials and tap phones without warrants, but somehow they get a pass because they are for prayer in school?
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:27   #108
Gpruitt54
Senior Member
 
Gpruitt54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebigelf View Post
Not even close. Let me answer in equal terms. "You people love to define that murder of children is birth control. You want to dictate that the rest of us have to accept unnatural same-sex relations as "marriage" against the dictates of our religions and our moral values (we've offered to accept civil unions to grant legal rights and been rejected). "

John
Problem is, that one group calls themselves small government, then in fact they love big government, especially when they intrude on peoples personal lives.

That is the point you are unskillfully ignoring. Small government conservative...? There is no such animal!

You really don't want to get into a discussion on so-called conservative morals. Don't think those exist either. However, if you need to change the subject...

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 11-13-2012 at 11:33..
Gpruitt54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:44   #109
Gpruitt54
Senior Member
 
Gpruitt54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
He's also been in office for 4 years, and we haven't seen a single piece of anti gun legislation passed.
When he was first elected everyone predicted doom and gloom for gun rights, panic bought everything they could get their hands on, and nothing (other than high prices and shortages) came of it.
Other (republican) presidents ushered in things like the government being able to imprison citizens without trials and tap phones without warrants, but somehow they get a pass because they are for prayer in school?
Agreed, this is the typical self-delusions that is hallmark of the right. They create straw men then self-righteously knock them down; then proclaim themselves victorious. It is the traveling mistrial show; smoke and mirrors, intended to entertain the ignorant rabble then claim as their base.

This is why these kinds of distractions are created; to keep the ignorant rabble ignorant. It seems to be working perfectly.

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 11-13-2012 at 11:44..
Gpruitt54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:49   #110
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebigelf View Post
Not even close. Let me answer in equal terms. "You people love to define that murder of children is birth control. You want to dictate that the rest of us have to accept unnatural same-sex relations as "marriage" against the dictates of our religions and our moral values (we've offered to accept civil unions to grant legal rights and been rejected). "

John
And you would force everyone to watch your kids pray in school. Like there is a shortage of places to pray.
Or how about putting images in front of public buildings?
It's OK for you to impose your religion and "moral values" on those around you. Because yours is, no doubt, the one true religion.
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 13:57   #111
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
He's also been in office for 4 years, and we haven't seen a single piece of anti gun legislation passed.
You really are clueless aren't you? The Demorats lost MANY Congregational seats over "gun control". The Republicants lost MANY Congregational seats over "gun control". The Congress was too afraid to SEND ANY GUN CONTROL BILLS TO THE OBOMINATION. Now that he has won a second and last term he may get to seat one or two anti gun Justices. He will try to push for another AWB HE SAID HE WOULD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
When he was first elected everyone predicted doom and gloom for gun rights, panic bought everything they could get their hands on, and nothing (other than high prices and shortages) came of it.
Other (republican) presidents ushered in things like the government being able to imprison citizens without trials and tap phones without warrants, but somehow they get a pass because they are for prayer in school?
They though he would do it because of his "HISTORY". He also said he would not run again if the economy didn't improve. It didn't he ran, he got reelected. He can't run again so there is nothing to stop him from doing as much damage as possible (other than the congress) in the next four years. They didn't stop him the last time why would they this time?

He may not get any gun control passed but it won't be for the lack of trying. Will we hear about it? Probably not! Remember his PROMISE for transparency. It brought us Obama Care, Fast and Furious and the death of an Ambassador, several Seals and assorted other good people.

He talks you believe. Some of us look at the record. The record says he will try for some sort of gun control. The record proves he's a narcissist, socialist liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
And you would force everyone to watch your kids pray in school. Like there is a shortage of places to pray.
Or how about putting images in front of public buildings?
It's OK for you to impose your religion and "moral values" on those around you. Because yours is, no doubt, the one true religion.
How exactly does one FORCE someone to WATCH someone pray?

This country was built on Christin values. Read the Constitution. ENDOWED BY the CREATOR. So now you what to put the ca-bash on the First Amendment. What part of, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;" don't you comprehend. What's really funny about this is I'm not a religious man. I just happen to believer in the Constitution and FREEDOM. Exactly how does it cause harm to anyone for someone to pray or put up a religious display. Socialists want to control behavior (when it comes to religion) that cause no harm, yet they will champion pornography and degenerate behavior. The reason they hate the display of religion is because they have no morals and religion promotes morality.

Isn't it telling how the "liberals" want to stop "religious" (Christian religion) displays while promoting the teaching of Suzy Has Two Mommies, Bobby Has Two Daddies and Islam to the children in PUBLIC schools. If you believe I'm wrong... Google is your friend.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 11-13-2012 at 14:08..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 15:43   #112
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
He's also been in office for 4 years, and we haven't seen a single piece of anti gun legislation passed.
When he was first elected everyone predicted doom and gloom for gun rights, panic bought everything they could get their hands on, and nothing (other than high prices and shortages) came of it.
Other (republican) presidents ushered in things like the government being able to imprison citizens without trials and tap phones without warrants, but somehow they get a pass because they are for prayer in school?
He has "More flexibility" now.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 16:55   #113
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
He has "More flexibility" now.
Your point was better thought out, and more logical, but I really enjoyed Jerry's rant more

Jerry..... I don't want my taxes going to pay teachers to waste time with prayer sessions in schools. If you want your kids to pray, there is plenty of time before school, after school, and during weekends. I would have the same position if your kids wanted to interrupt class to bow to Alluh.
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 17:02   #114
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,646
springertgo, it appears that you are an obama apologist. thats o.k. if youd admit it instead of lieing and saying you need a crystal ball to tell others what you think, you are allowed to think arent you?
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 17:06   #115
Clutch Cargo
Amsterdam Haze
 
Clutch Cargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADOS View Post
Well, I guess it's time to speak my piece and it won't be pretty.

There will not be any change in the second amendment if Obama is re elected. That being said, if I remember correctly, the second amendment came about while muskets were fashionable. It's time to reassess the law. Our average citizens don't need assault rifles with 100 round drum magazines and you don't need an AK47 to go hunting. These weapons are dangerous in the hands of other than Military or Police. Also, for those people who think a revolutions is coming, I want what your'e drinking.

Methinks you should look up the DOD definition of assault weapon. They are in the business of using weapons, not the politicians. Yes, I DO OWN a real assault weapon.

The framers of the Constitution wanted the SAME weapons in the hands of the populace as in the hands of the militia. Why are you concerned with "assault weapons" when one can kill MANY more people with an 18 wheel truck. There's millions of assault automobiles out there. Look out for that bulldozer!

Do you propose to ban Oldsmobiles?
__________________
GTDS
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
Clutch Cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 17:46   #116
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
springertgo, it appears that you are an obama apologist. thats o.k. if youd admit it instead of lieing and saying you need a crystal ball to tell others what you think, you are allowed to think arent you?
I'm not apologizing for Obama. He was the better of the 2 candidates.
You sound a lot like my GF when you tell me I should know what someone is thinking or planning. You wouldn't have a twin sister, would you?
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 19:49   #117
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
I'm not apologizing for Obama. He was the better of the 2 candidates.
You sound a lot like my GF when you tell me I should know what someone is thinking or planning. You wouldn't have a twin sister, would you?
i understand that you wont even guess at what obama might do to our gun rights....its typical of his appeasers.

i dont need a crystal ball to think and make an educated guess as to what somebody might do based on their past.

if you separate from the collective let us know what you think.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 21:47   #118
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
i understand that you wont even guess at what obama might do to our gun rights....its typical of his appeasers.

i dont need a crystal ball to think and make an educated guess as to what somebody might do based on their past.

if you separate from the collective let us know what you think.
Based on the past Obama hasn't done a thing to our gun rights.
You must have a very powerful crystal ball.
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 22:25   #119
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
Based on the past Obama hasn't done a thing to our gun rights.
You must have a very powerful crystal ball.
MAGUA UNDERSTANDS APPEASER VERY MUCH.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...

Last edited by cowboywannabe; 11-13-2012 at 22:49..
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:24   #120
Bren
NRA Life Member
 
Bren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 35,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
OK, I will try to put this in a way that you can understand.
I have no way of knowing if Obama will attack our gun rights. My crystal ball is out of order.
How about your TV - did you watch the debate where he said we need an assault weapon ban? Are you at all familiar with thye history of democrats and gun control. If YOU are a democrat, YOU support gun control and have voted for it, whether you think so or not.
__________________
"Liberal" is when you hire others to use a guns to protect you, so you can pretend guns aren't necessary.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:13.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 952
270 Members
682 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31