Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-15-2012, 13:02   #1
Zeeman1

Question about waiting to post thread

Why does a moderator have to approve my question? All I want to know is how to improve my Glock tactical light. Thanks.
Zeeman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 13:53   #2
RWBlue
CLM Number 120
Mr. CISSP, CISA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeman1 View Post
Why does a moderator have to approve my question? All I want to know is how to improve my Glock tactical light. Thanks.
It has been a long time since I was at post 1, but I don't think this is normal.

That forum were you posting in?

BTW, Welcome to GT. Try to post something in the intro area to see if you can post there with out moderator reviewing your posts.
Old 11-15-2012, 14:02   #3
Zeeman1

I guess it has been a while since your first post. Wow. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near your count. Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I posted in the general Glock forum. I'll do the intro. Thanks again.
Old 11-15-2012, 14:38   #4
RWBlue
CLM Number 120
Mr. CISSP, CISA

Quote:
I guess it has been a while since your first post. Wow. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near your count. Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I posted in the general Glock forum. I'll do the intro. Thanks again.
The posts add up quickly when there is a heated subject.

Good luck.
Old 11-15-2012, 14:40   #5
Zeeman1

I'm not much for confrontation, but I do have strong opinions. I guess I should check out the furball stuff more often. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2012, 14:47   #6
RWBlue
CLM Number 120
Mr. CISSP, CISA

Quote:
I'm not much for confrontation, but I do have strong opinions. I guess I should check out the furball stuff more often. Thanks.
I never go to the furball forum, but sometimes I am placed there.

I will warn you, some people will argue with you no matter what opinion you have they are just on the other side.

The threads that hook me are usually a little deeper than 9mm vs. 45ACP or 30-06 vs. 270, but....

BTW, I see you can post in the intro forum. Hopefully the issue with you posting in the other area is finished.

Last edited by RWBlue; 11-15-2012 at 14:48..
RWBlue is offline   Reply With Quote