Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:11   #201
LA_357SIG
Milspectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock031 View Post
It was m4c not ar15.com

Google it----Spikes m4carbine.net
There was some "spillover" into Spikes Industry section on arfcom. But, I did not know it originated over on M4C.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:20   #202
LA_357SIG
Milspectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Now you're changing the discussion. Your claim was that I said 0 when in fact I said 1. As far as price goes $880 is "right at $900". I recognized the fact I was incorrect about stateing 1 when there is two. The fact remains that theres a 8-12 Month wait. Read their forum and see how their wait times go. But then again I know your grabbing at whatever you can.
Where did I ever say anything about wait times? See, not sticking to the point with extraneous babble again.

The sad fact remains that you do not see the absurdity of you own posts. You can only cling to ONE of my posts that you claim I have twisted your words and lie to prove you wrong. Go through any thread I post in and note how many people I "call out" based on exactly what they posted, vs how many of your "questions" have very little to do with the post you quoted.

ETA: Your interpretation of "right at" is incorrect.

right: adj -exactly; precisely: right here.

at: preposition -(used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at noon; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.

The prices of the Spikes weapons under $1000 were not (by definition) "exactly or precisely in the position of numerical value" equal to $900.

Did I lie, twist your words or stretch the truth here as well?

Last edited by LA_357SIG; 11-15-2012 at 16:39..
Old 11-15-2012, 16:55   #203
Big Bird
NRA Life Member

Good Gravy you people argue over the most arcane things.

My crap is better than your crap...for one reason.... BECAUSE ITS MINE!

Your crap is junk...for a different reason... BECAUSE ITS YOURS!

Deal with it...

“Est Nulla Via Invia Virute”
Old 11-15-2012, 17:59   #204
Matthew Courtney
CLM Number 285
Instructor #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post

Deal with it...
Dey red inda Bible dat envy was a sin. Dey jus wanna be righteous God fearin' folks, fo shizzle!

www.louisianashooters.com
Old 11-15-2012, 18:11   #205
Rinspeed
JAFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Courtney View Post
Dey red inda Bible dat envy was a sin. Dey jus wanna be righteous God fearin' folks, fo shizzle!

Don't be posting crap like that again.

You run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you’re older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death…
Old 11-15-2012, 18:15   #206
jb1911

I think it's actually pretty hard to get a bad rifle these days. Just my 2 cents.

Black Rifle Club Member "LE6920Colt"
Old 11-15-2012, 18:26   #207
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post

Deal with it...
The question is, now that LA_357Sig thoroughly owns mjkeat, does he have to feed him?

LA's sig line is classic. How can anyone take anything mjkeat says seriously when he has been proven to ...... grossly exaggerate?

I think typically, people like mjkeat think they can wear you down, and you'll eventually quit, and he gets to feel like he wins because in that type of mind, last word wins.

Apparently, LA Sig doesn't give up so easily.

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?

Last edited by Rooster Rugburn; 11-15-2012 at 18:28..
Old 11-15-2012, 18:29   #208
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1911 View Post
I think it's actually pretty hard to get a bad rifle these days. Just my 2 cents.
And as long as you stay out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and N Dallas, whatever you get will be all you need.

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Old 11-15-2012, 19:38   #209
Matthew Courtney
CLM Number 285
Instructor #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinspeed View Post
Don't be posting crap like that again.
If you cannot take parody, do not read it. Just because the Bible was referenced in the parody does not mean that the Bible or Christians were the target. Only a small mind could take what I wrote as an attack on people of faith.

www.louisianashooters.com
Old 11-15-2012, 20:38   #210
mjkeat

Sig, if you're going to quote someone at least do it correctly. Goes to prove my point that you twist words in an attempt to prove yourself right. Kinda sad that you have to lie in order to do so.

Quote:
I was just on Spike's site and all their rifles were over $1k. Priced higher than a 6920/6720. Except for one that was right at $900 and it had a 8-12 month wait. Spikes has been known to underestimate their wait times.

I had a Spikes and it was nice. It didn't see as many rounds as the others however. I know they did shady things w/ price gouging and lying about the materials they were using though.
If showing that I can't make the leap in counting from 1 to 2 is your claim to fame you are a sad sad person. If being 1 item off in my count is gross exageration what is to be said about the "just as good" crowd you belong to?

I guess I could be the one that told someone to address what barrel to use on a lower, lol.

Last edited by mjkeat; 11-15-2012 at 20:42..
Old 11-15-2012, 20:48   #211
LA_357SIG
Milspectacular

Quote:
Sig, if you're going to quote someone at least do it correctly. Goes to prove my point that you twist words in an attempt to prove yourself right. Kinda sad that you have to lie in order to do so.

If showing that I can't make the leap in counting from 1 to 2 is your claim to fame you are a sad sad person. If being 1 item off in my count is gross exageration what is to be said about the "just as good" crowd you belong to?

I guess I could be the one that told someone to address what barrel to use on a lower, lol.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to appear relevant.
Old 11-15-2012, 20:49   #212
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Your sig is misleading as a result of cutting the first quote short.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Old 11-15-2012, 20:55   #213
LA_357SIG
Milspectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
Signatures only allow 250 characters. The link to the exact quote can be accessed by the blue box with the chevron.
Old 11-15-2012, 20:57   #214
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_357SIG View Post
Signatures only allow 250 characters. The link to the exact quote can be accessed by the blue box with the chevron.
I didn't even realize the board had that functionality.

Nice.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Old 11-15-2012, 21:02   #215
mjkeat

Quote:
Whatever you have to tell yourself to appear relevant.
Exactly what I was thinking about you. At least I have my integrity intact unlike you. I have never had to twist ones words in order to make myself appear correct.

You give horrible advice. Recommending anything DPMS is setting people up for failure.

If relevance is in question I'm still head and shoulders above you. Even with your deceptive attempt to discredit me.

As far as your sig line you can see people see through your twisting of words and misquote. Thus I'm fine w/ it. It actually goes to show the type of person you are which strengthens the point I was making.

Last edited by mjkeat; 11-15-2012 at 21:05..
Old 11-15-2012, 21:08   #216
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Quote:
But yeah...the sig is still misleading

Old 11-15-2012, 21:12   #217
mjkeat

That was the base for his entire argument. Don't ruin his 15 minutes.
Old 11-15-2012, 21:29   #218
LA_357SIG
Milspectacular

Quote:
But yeah...the sig is still misleading
How so? Where is the proof that I lied?
"I was just on Spike's site and all their rifles were over $1k. Priced higher than a 6920/6720." That was his words. My response to your post "The source you used to quote prices from showed an 8-12 month backorder. If distributors have them in stock and available, why not link to them and quote those prices?"
"Edit. I posted the link to prove mjkeat was wrong in saying all Spikes AR's were over $1000." In fact there were 2 that were not.
"Except for one that was right at $900 and it had a 8-12 month wait." Also his own words. There were 2 and not "right at" $900.
Old 11-15-2012, 21:33   #219
mjkeat

Quote:
"I was just on Spike's site and all their rifles were over $1k. Priced higher than a 6920/6720." That was his words. My response to your post "The source you used to quote prices from showed an 8-12 month backorder. If distributors have them in stock and available, why not link to them and quote those prices?"
"Edit. I posted the link to prove mjkeat was wrong in saying all Spikes AR's were over $1000." In fact there were 2 that were not.
"Except for one that was right at $900 and it had a 8-12 month wait." Also his own words. There were 2 and not "right at" $900.
The first thing that comes to mind is someone grasping for every bit of traction they can as a huge gust of wind blows them away. LOL, this is getting quite entertaining.

Go on, go on, please continue.
Old 11-15-2012, 21:34   #220
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:

When did I say anything about lying?

I believe the sig is misleading. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited by Warp; 11-15-2012 at 21:35..
Old 11-15-2012, 21:39   #221
mjkeat

Quote:

He's twisting your words just like he did mine. There has to be some mental issues at play w/ him. He sees what he wants to in order to meet his agenda.
Old 11-15-2012, 21:46   #222
LA_357SIG
Milspectacular

Quote:

My point is, that mjkeat accused me of lying. I quoted exactly what he said. My response that he is claiming I lied, stretched the truth and twisted his words about was 100% correct and in context to your quote. He has no case. He has no proof I lied, twisted his words or stretched the truth.
Old 11-15-2012, 22:03   #223
mjkeat

Very believable considering you're doing the same thing to Warp now. Seems like a pattern to me.
Old 11-15-2012, 23:53   #224
DJ Niner

Folks, I'm going to strongly suggest that you knock off the bickering and clear-out those sig lines, before the site owner or admin has to do it for you.

The "Ignore" function -- use it, embrace it, make the time spent here more enjoyable for everyone.
...The second most dangerous thing to do is Turning Your Life Around. Going by local news reports, if you start Turning Your Life Around, you will inexplicably wind up face down in a convenience store parking lot at 0300 with a bag of somebody else's money in your hand, a chalk outline, and half a magazine's worth of the taxpayers' bullets in your ass. -- Tamara K.

Link >>> http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot...ed-before.html
Closed Thread