GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 10:46   #1
Don At PC
Senior Member
 
Don At PC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Panama City, Florida USA
Posts: 6,702
Charleston S.C. Finals are posted

They are up at www.gssfonline.com

Congrats everyone.

Don
__________________
Team Carver Custom
GSSF Life Member
Steel Challenge, USPSA
NRA Benefactor Life Member
Retired A.F. Chief 1961-1991
Don At PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:36   #2
wilhelm51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 202
Lady Luck has given me her cold shoulder once again.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
wilhelm51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:07   #3
CUTigers2002
Senior Member
 
CUTigers2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Pee Dee, SC
Posts: 217
2 year membership renewal....awesome. Thanks GSSF!!
CUTigers2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:59   #4
Glockrunner
HOOYA DEEPSEA
 
Glockrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SC
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via Yahoo to Glockrunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don At PC View Post
They are up at www.gssfonline.com

Congrats everyone.

Don
Thanks Don, we all in class! As usual, I get nothing! BUT, I did have a very good time! Look forward to the nest.
__________________
"As an OK State Trooper once told me, "Why shouldn't a "good" citizen be allowed to carry a gun, all the "bad" guys already do.""
Certified Glock Armorer
Glockrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:24   #5
PM720
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockrunner View Post
Thanks Don, we all in class! As usual, I get nothing! BUT, I did have a very good time! Look forward to the nest.
Now this brings up an interesting question, why don't you get anything? I understand about being "gunned out" but it seems like you should at least get a check or knife or SOMETHING?

Scott
PM720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 20:34   #6
Glockrunner
HOOYA DEEPSEA
 
Glockrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: SC
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via Yahoo to Glockrunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM720 View Post
Now this brings up an interesting question, why don't you get anything? I understand about being "gunned out" but it seems like you should at least get a check or knife or SOMETHING?

Scott
Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all Another great year around the sun with the one I love.
__________________
"As an OK State Trooper once told me, "Why shouldn't a "good" citizen be allowed to carry a gun, all the "bad" guys already do.""
Certified Glock Armorer
Glockrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 23:29   #7
PM720
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockrunner View Post
Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all Another great year around the sun with the one I love.


Scott
PM720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:34   #8
Don At PC
Senior Member
 
Don At PC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Panama City, Florida USA
Posts: 6,702
Congratulations you old geezer, that is worth more than any Glock.

Don
__________________
Team Carver Custom
GSSF Life Member
Steel Challenge, USPSA
NRA Benefactor Life Member
Retired A.F. Chief 1961-1991
Don At PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:24   #9
Mrs Glockrunner
Senior Member
 
Mrs Glockrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 2,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockrunner View Post
Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all Another great year around the sun with the one I love.
I love you, too! And we'll celebrate this weekend to make up for last weekend.
__________________
Today is the oldest you've ever been, yet the youngest you'll ever be, so enjoy this day while it lasts.
Mrs Glockrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:20   #10
PM720
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Glockrunner View Post
I love you, too! And we'll celebrate this weekend to make up for last weekend.
Thats very cool, what match will you be celibrating at?

Scott
PM720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:13.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,252
356 Members
896 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42